Who Are The Five Worst Presidents In American History?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Gasoline lines
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.
Carter was merely incompetent, not malignant.

Bottom quadrille, probably....Worst ever, not even close.

Last edited:

• Gasoline lines

I agree with Carter being that poor of a presidents and need not repeat the claims above.
I was one Democrat who voted for Carter because to put it mildly, I was a cult member of the Democrats then.
I had no actual basis to like Democrats but was also not willing to chide my parents and my entire family of Democrat cult members.
Carter also fucked over our Olympics athletes. So bad I finally had enough.

My number 1 happens to be a Republican. But for a great reason. Abe Invaded a state declaring his reason was to reunite us. But WE did not want to be united. WE left the union because we hated being in it. I speak for the Confederates since I never was one of them.

Bottom quadrille, probably....Worse ever, not even close.
I first voted for Carter and then against him. Carter was very bad. He damaged us in the olympics. He was lousy when it came to freeing Americans. But look today at the failure by Biden to get our hostages out of Gaza. What are his plans?

• Gasoline lines

Donald Trump, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, and Warren G Harding all occupy the bottom.

Bottom quadrille, probably....Worse ever, not even close.
Worst? Hardly, but Jimmy was a pretty bad President. Very likable guy, and I still like him, more and more, the further from his presidency. Having a good 4 years for the country as a president, can depend on luck, circumstance and how handled. Jimmy was the unluckiest president since I was born. Circumstances internationally played against him, and he did not handle well, for somebody, supposedly a very smart man. I like him as a human being, as I said, but I figure he would easily rate in the top 10 of worst presidents.

Good to see Chic back. I rarely agreed, but liked her writing.

• Gasoline lines

Biden
Carter
Obama
Clinton
Woodrow Wilson
Andrew Johnson

• Gasoline lines

Welcome back, Chic. FYI, no link.
My choices would be, 1 being the worst:
5. H. W. Bush
4. Carter
3. Obama
2. W. Bush
1. Joe Biden

Unfortunately, according to just about every legitimate historian, only Johnson is in that Worst category.
The rest are solidly in the middle of the pack or in the top 10...Sorry. :)
Wow, another mind with nothing in it excpet what the grinder tells it

1712182728836.png

Unfortunately, according to just about every legitimate historian, only Johnson is in that Worst category.
The rest are solidly in the middle of the pack or in the top 10...Sorry. :)
What party are those "legitimate" historians in? I bet they are only Democrats. I put no faith on those historians. Carter for some was a great president. As nuts as that is, they still think he was awesome. She gave good reasons why he is ranked low now. By honest livers who lived under his rule.

• Gasoline lines

Carter's not even in the running for worst.

tRump comes in as the third worst though.

Forum List

Back