Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson raises eyebrows after saying he regrets endorsing Biden in 2020

But back to the point. You support half of those things you mentioned. Which is hilarious.
You hacks make yourselves look so disingenuous over damn thing imaginable. Makes my job much easier.
So thanks.

What's your job?

During the 2020 election, professional wrestler turned actor, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, used his platform to publicly endorse Joe Biden as his pick in the presidential race. But in a recent interview with Fox News, he says he regrets doing that, and won't be doing it again for this year's election.

Speaking to host Will Cain, Johnson revealed that he's not happy with the state of America right now, highlighting "wokeness" and "cancel culture" as contributing to a division in the country that really bugs him.

Tying this in with his comment on Biden, he says, "My goal is to bring our country together. There’s gonna be no endorsement. Not that I’m afraid of it at all, but it’s just, I realize that this level of influence, I’m gonna keep my politics to myself. And I think it’s between me and the ballot box."

Anyone here like him?
Raises eyebrows?

Lol.

That’s amusing.

During the 2020 election, professional wrestler turned actor, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, used his platform to publicly endorse Joe Biden as his pick in the presidential race. But in a recent interview with Fox News, he says he regrets doing that, and won't be doing it again for this year's election.

Speaking to host Will Cain, Johnson revealed that he's not happy with the state of America right now, highlighting "wokeness" and "cancel culture" as contributing to a division in the country that really bugs him.

Tying this in with his comment on Biden, he says, "My goal is to bring our country together. There’s gonna be no endorsement. Not that I’m afraid of it at all, but it’s just, I realize that this level of influence, I’m gonna keep my politics to myself. And I think it’s between me and the ballot box."

Anyone here like him?
Looks like he is positioning himself as a nonpartisan centrist for a 2028 run.

Kamala may ally with the far left In 2028.

Forum List

Back