2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Actually, the source not named was an FBI informant, who according to the producers could not legally be named. Getting people to roll over on the democrats these days is a risky business for those in or near the gov't. If you screw with the dems they will screw you back and with interest. In fact, you don't even have to screw with them, all you gotta do is fail to adhere to the party line.

Suuuure, uh-huh. :itsok:

True...the guy who produced it...his reputation has never recovered.

That shit has been lying about election fraud for the last 8 years.

_93847547_greggphillipsfirsttweet.jpg

Your cavalier attitude about election integrity speaks volumes about you.

None of it good.
#1, If you truly believe that there was massive voter fraud, then you are a FOOL to believe that that 'fraud' ONLY benefited biden.

Dear Lord, we all KNOW how dishonest FoxNews, NewsMax, etc are, they are SpinMasters and Liars.

Your 'spinmasters' have brainwashed you.
From....Drop Boxes, Suitcases, 3am Ballot Dumps, etc, those dishonest news sources have done their brainwashing very well.
There is NO EVIDENCE of massive voter fraud.
I have the utmost concern for election integrity. I'm just not buying all the excuse making. It's denial, classic, psychological denial.
That's ^^^^^ all they got.
Lies, deflection, and deception.

Squeals the cultist. Face it Taz, you people are even worse. From Russia, Russia, Russia,
Here is what I find very telling of the trump cult.

The Russia, Russia, Russia claim was ridiculed by the trump cult ad nauseam.
The cult still brings it up.

Then, the cult took the Russia, Russia, Russia cries into their own camp, and escalated it 100Times.

It is Truly embarrassing that you cult members have taken the LIE this far and this long.
"Stollen Election"
"2,000 Mules"
"Witch Hunt"
"Fraud"

#1, If you truly believe that there was massive voter fraud, then you are a FOOL to believe that that 'fraud' ONLY benefited biden.

Dear Lord, we all KNOW how dishonest FoxNews, NewsMax, etc are, they are SpinMasters and Liars.

Your 'spinmasters' have brainwashed you.
From....Drop Boxes, Suitcases, 3am Ballot Dumps, etc, those dishonest news sources have done their brainwashing very well.
There is NO EVIDENCE of massive voter fraud.

That's ^^^^^ all they got.
Lies, deflection, and deception.
The thousands of ballots with only bidens name on them say yeah, Biden was the only one who benefited.

Here is what I find very telling of the trump cult.

The Russia, Russia, Russia claim was ridiculed by the trump cult ad nauseam.
The cult still brings it up.

Then, the cult took the Russia, Russia, Russia cries into their own camp, and escalated it 100Times.

It is Truly embarrassing that you cult members have taken the LIE this far and this long.
"Stollen Election"
"2,000 Mules"
"Witch Hunt"
"Fraud"
The Russia, Russia, Russia bullshit is STILL being brought up by you retards!

Go project someplace else.

Forum List

Back