GOP rep joins Marjorie Taylor Greene in push to oust Speaker Johnson

I do not pay the slightest attention to RT, Russia Today. I realize you have to, there at the farm, but most, do not.
Then I'll make it brief on what RT.com is suggesting. The Russian made hyper-sonic missiles got through to destroy some military targets.

And there is the cult line. This right here explains the existence of useless piles of crap like Greene and Gaetz. And Trump, really.

These embarrassing people hold nothing but contempt for government and for academics and education.

And generally for anything and everything that's better than them, which is almost everything. It's now a race to the bottom.
There is a cult on BOTH sides.

I can't account for this level of cultism and irrationality.

Nobody is worse than the pussy grabbing sexual predator serial felon charity thief top secret document thief foreign leader extorting foreign emoluments sponge insurrectionist.

By the way, those are documented facts, so spare me the fantasy whataboutism.

Trump is a sleazeball, that Biden should be wiping the floor with. And yet, he is not!
Why is that?
Because millions of American recognize that Joe Biden cannot be allowed to flood America for four more years with third-worlders. City services across this country are be overwhelmed, and many are at a financial breaking point.
Every time Americans put gas in their vehicles, or groceries in their shopping carts, they leave pissed off, and want something done!
Young Americans dreaming of buying their first homes, are not only put off by prices, but want to scream when they see the twenty year high mortgage rates.
Or, when they tear open the envelope from their car insurance company, and want to cry when they see the astronomical rate increases!
Then, they look at Biden on television and watch an 81 year old walking like he's trying to traverse a tightrope.

Trump is now more closer than ever to being incarcerated, yet Biden cannot shake him. Pretty fucking sad.

Let it go! My intent was to answer White 6.
Let what go?... you quoted one of my posts and I still don't know what you are talking about... then you accused me of spam?.... what does that even mean?...

I'm surprised the left, anarchists, etc, haven't joined the GOP, since they couldn't do a better job of burning the place down!

Mike Johnson says he won’t resign amid right-wing backlash over foreign aid to Ukraine​

What makes me so sick of the GOP these days is they know exactly what the right thing to do is, and then wait for permission to do it from a fucking grifting, thieving, out of power criminal.

And they never get that permission.

Never has there been such a pack of spineless submissive cucks running our government.

I think that both wars are critically important for America's future. The link I posted suggests the reason why the Israel war has become critically important. I don't think that the appearances of the hyper-sonic missiles got through!

RT.com has high stakes on suggesting that and so it can't go unchallenged.
You would have to show it to me from somewhere other than Russia Today. I simply don't read your Kremlin paper or website.

Rush use to say there are no such thing as true independents... just folks who don't want to say openly which side they are on... and I tend to agree...
I never heard him say that, and I listened to him almost every day between lunch time and 2:00 if I was driving.

I never heard him say that, and I listened to him almost every day between lunch time and 2:00 if I was driving.
got this from ChatGPT...

Rush Limbaugh, a conservative political commentator, often criticized moderates and independents from a conservative perspective. He frequently argued that moderates lacked conviction and principles, accusing them of being wishy-washy or lacking a clear ideological stance. Limbaugh believed that independents were often swayed too easily by political rhetoric and lacked a coherent political philosophy. However, to provide specific quotes or instances, I would need more context or information about the particular statements you're referring to.

only after our needs are met first,,

but you open border fuckers dont want that do you,,
BS. You are absolutely not stupid enough to think any president would be using tanks, rocket, long range artillery, mortars, machine gun and all that ammunition against unarm migrants sneaking across the border. If so, you need to put that crack pipe down, boy. That shit will kill you, in the end.

I want to support ukraine, Israel snd Taiwan

But first we need to protect our own border

And control spending
And since ASSHOLE Democrats flat out refuse to do that we need to go nuclear on their ass on spending and FORCE them to choke on it.

BS. You are absolutely not stupid enough to think any president would be using tanks, rocket, long range artillery, mortars, machine gun and all that ammunition against unarm migrants sneaking across the border. If so, you need to put that crack pipe down, boy. That shit will kill you, in the end.
our border is being invaded by millions of people a yr,,

if you want to use tanks I dont see a big problem,,

I would just tell them to go back home myself,, and maybe a little force if they refuse,,

but you do you,,

Then I'll make it brief on what RT.com is suggesting. The Russian made hyper-sonic missiles got through to destroy some military targets.
If that were true, from a believable source, not the Kremlin press release arm of the farm, than all the more reason to full fund Ukraine, to tie up more Russian assets.

Johnson, just another faux conservative Dem collaborator. Don't worry we'll keep firing speakers until we find one with a spine.

President Trump is solidly behind Mike Johnson and that alone I think pretty much protects him from any serious effort to oust him. He does need to join with the anti-Ukraine funding group in demanding that we know how the money is being used as there is only vague and unverifiable accounting at this time.
Glad to hear that. This neverending quest for "perfection" is killing the party.

Forum List

Back