Who Are The Five Worst Presidents In American History?

The worst?

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• And now for the denouement…..Ben Shapiro’s nominee for the vey worst President in American history!
  • Democrat Woodrow Wilson!
  • First of all he was an authoritarian he actually wrote quote the president is at Liberty both in law and conscience be as big a man as he can his capacity will set the limit
  • He actually believed that the presidency of the United States was really the only branch that ought to matter the idea is that experts in the executive would be able to do things and react more quickly than the Antiquated checks and balances of the Constitution
  • On the moral level Wilson was just craftastic- he was a fan of eugenics actually pushed for compulsory sterilization of people with Down syndrome
  • In 1907 before he was president even signed a compulsory sterilization Bill while he was governor of New Jersey
  • In 1911 famously he promised to keep America out of the war, in his reelect effort in 1916 then got America involved in World War I by helping to blockade Germany and then when Germany attacked American shipping got America directly involved in World War I
  • His attempts to broker a piece at the Versailles conference ended an utter disaster and probably paved the way for World War II
  • He curbed civil liberties via his attorney general A Mitchell Palmer and he helped press forward the Sedition Act of 1918 that actually made it a crime for American citizens to quote print utter or publish any false scandalous and malicious writing about the government …wildly unconstitutional
  • He nationalized major American Industries including the telegraph industry the telephone industry railroad industry
  • He created a massive economic recession that actually developed into an outright economic crisis in 1920
  • On the racial front disaster area he resegregated the federal Services
  • He presided over major race riots
  • He showed Birth of a Nation at the White House and called it writing history with lightning
  • and by the last couple of years of his administration he was not even in charge of his own administration, his brain was actually nonfunctional and it was Edith Wilson who was actually governing the country
  • at that point so a terrible president economically terrible president terrible wartime president terrible president on Race terrible president in terms of structuring a massive Federal bureaucracy just a horrific President

Democrat Woodrow Wilson

Did you notice what all five worst Presidents had in common???

Democrats

Who’d you vote for last time?????

===========================================================

BIDEN the lazy and stupid 50 year sub-sub-par hanger on in DC
CLINTON, the morals of a savage with a wife who went after the victims !!! Terrible time to be raising my daughter
OBAMA. if there is one thing obvious about O it's that he hated being Black, and to me that is dishonesty He also infuriated governments all aroudn the world , plus our own military !!! How do you do that ??????

More than half of troops surveyed in the latest Military Times/Institute for Veterans and Military Families poll said they have an unfavorable opinion of Obama and his two-terms leading the military. About 36 percent said they approve of his job as commander in chief.Jan 8, 2017

WILSON stubborn, pompous, racist as hell and naiver than the little girls who live down the street
CARTER...nobody liked him, dour, severe, almost sissy and wussy not male

I have a particular choice for one of the five worst Presidents, maybe even the very worst.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

10. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?

If Bush II was the worst Republican president of the last 50 years and Biden is the worst Democratic president of the last 50 years, who is the worst overall?

I say Biden is clearly the worst because Bush II can plausibly share blame for the various Bush II era disasters.

And while Bush II screwed up the Middle East, Biden‘s incompetence is global in scale.

If Bush II was the worst Republican president of the last 50 years and Biden is the worst Democratic president of the last 50 years, who is the worst overall?

I say Biden is clearly the worst because Bush II can plausibly share blame for the various Bush II era disasters.

And while Bush II screwed up the Middle East, Biden‘s incompetence is global in scale.
Perhaps Obama, as he set the stage for Biden.

Thanks for having the courage to name President Lincoln.

His tragic death, of course, saddens all of us.

But he was wrong to fight a war that took the lives of 800,000 young American men.

It was not worth it.
How did you come up with 800,000 since the history I read says he caused 630,000 combat deaths. Abe sure blundered.

isn't it pretty narrow minded to simply rank presidents by how many Americans died in combat while they were in office?

Grow up.

When they cause hundreds of thousands of deaths, of our guys, what is more important than life?

isn't it pretty narrow minded to simply rank presidents by how many Americans died in combat while they were in office?

Grow up.
Isn't even more narrow minded to try and read the minds of people you don't even know?

The war dead are only the most grisly part of what made my list the worst....All of those mass murderers did a slew of other things that made the nation a worse place to live, which reverberate to this very day.

You grow up.

cluepon.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for having the courage to name President Lincoln.

His tragic death, of course, saddens all of us.

But he was wrong to fight a war that took the lives of 800,000 young American men.

It was not worth it.
He also ignored habeas corpus, threw dissenters of his needless aggressive war in prison, created the original income tax....Lincoln was a truly shitty president in multiple categories.

I have a particular choice for one of the five worst Presidents, maybe even the very worst.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

10. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?
I understand that to Democrats he was their kind of guy. But at his time, Democrats were very racist. I allege they still are but try to hide it.
FDR also set things up for Pearl Harbor to be attacked.

I'd say Trump, Reagan, Hover, harden, Buchanan.

Literally anyone that pushed loserterianism at some level. I'd argue reagan in some ways as 1. He started teh flood and 2. he closed down the mental institutions and 3. started us down the path towards the rich taking all the welth.
Hover, harden for loserterism
Buchanan for not having the balls to pull us away from civil war
Trump for trying to over throw the government and dividing the hell out of our country. Hopefully we don't end up in another civil war.

Forum List

Back