US Presidents in your lifetime - rank them from best to worst

No progress on the wall, no progress in getting Mexico to pay for it
Muslim ban failed
Repeal and replace Obamacare failed
Reversed himself on NAFTA
Reversed himself on China sanctions
Reversed himself on NATO
Has done nothing to reduce the deficit
If you want to give Trump credit for the stock market, you have to give Obama credit for over 50% of the current market value.
Republicans had to change the rules to get Trumps SCOTUS confirmation

On top of all that, Trump is ruling under the cloud of an FBI investigation that can bring down his whole Presidency
Words mean things;
Saying NO progress on the wall is not true. Contractors are submitting estimates and surveys are being done as we speak
Repeal of Obamacare has not failed, it's being worked out in the house as we sit here
China is more important as an aid in dealing with Kim and the NK's at this time
He did not reverse himself on NATO in fact he has them agreeing to contribute more
Obama's stock market was not booming like it has since Trump started talking tax and regulation cuts
The GOP didn't change the rules to get their pick on the court, Reid changed the rules. We told him at the time to be careful the dems won't always be in charge. he just laughed. Kind of like how I'm laughing right now.

<<<<<See my smiling face

I'm working on it is just another way of saying...the checks in the mail

Trump is already backing down on his wall and moving the vote down the road, his tax cut proposal was laughable and poorly planned, his Trumpcare was also poorly conceived and executed, his Muslim ban was blatantly illegal
Trump has taken the North Korea situation which has been at a stalemate for 65 years and turned it into a potential global conflict

If he pushes that button, he will go down as the worst President in history

Only a snowflake wouldn't pencil Reagan in as #1. He led us into our most powerful state, improved relations abroad and ended the cold war. Reagan was a GREAT leader. "Oh but Iran-Contra".............Give me a break. If that's all you got it's snowing.

Only a snowflake wouldn't pencil Reagan in as #1. He led us into our most powerful state, improved relations abroad and ended the cold war. Reagan was a GREAT leader. "Oh but Iran-Contra".............Give me a break. If that's all you got it's snowing.

Reagans greatest accomplishment is how he handled the fall of the Soviet Union. He also did much for the morale of the country
Economically, he slashed taxes to a rate where we could no longer balance a budget. He borrowed money to prop up his recovery.

1. Ronald Wilson Reagan
2. John F Kennedy
3. BJ Clinton
4. Ford
5. Richard Milhous Nixon

The following are unrated and all belong down in Dante's 9th Circle as traitors on par with Judas and Brutus:

Herbert Walker, Dubya, LBJ, Obama

Reagans greatest accomplishment is how he handled the fall of the Soviet Union. He also did much for the morale of the country
Economically, he slashed taxes to a rate where we could no longer balance a budget. He borrowed money to prop up his recovery.

Cough.............How did you come to the conclusion Reagan's 1T debt is why Obama has a 10T debt? Are you saying all POUS since Reagan are weak to make adjustments, because that's the only logical conclusion. You're PROJECTING, blaming the dead guy.

For anyone not cause and effect challenged, Reagan set the tone for prosper, which is why Clinton was able to raise taxes on the wealthy. Course Clinton's "balanced budget" was a lie, still believed by Libs. to this day. Clinton inherited Reagan's economy, he had the benefit of the tech. explosion, and changed the books so it would appear to snowflakes the budget was in balance.

Best to worst

Obama
Clinton
Carter
Ford
Bush Sr.
Reagan
Bush Jr.
Nixon
Trump

That's the about same ranking they had economically, and a reverse ranking of their criminality. Republican presidents always tank the economy and explode deficits, and their administrations are always festering with corruption.

Strangely, the Republican base loves them for that incompetence and criminality. I suppose it makes them feel better about themselves if their leaders are even sadder specimens of humanity than they are.

Obama and his $15Trillion in new debt as #1 for his "Economics" = LOL

For me, this is about 2 things:

1 - how I feel about their policies & positions
2 - my assessment of how hard they worked to implement policies & positions that I think are best for this country

My ranking right now:

1. Donald John Trump
2. Ronald Wilson Reagan
3. Richard Milhous Nixon
4. George Herbert Walker Bush
5. George Walker Bush
6. William Jefferson Clinton
7. Gerald Rudolph Ford
8. James Earl Carter
9. Lyndon Baines Johnson
10. Barrack Hussein Obama

Trump in the top spot could change & I KNOW it is really too early, but so far, I am ecstatic

No, he has not gotten everything done that I hoping for yet (wall, ACA repeal, tax cuts). But he is for damned sure trying.

Yes, some of his positions are "softening". But he told us this would happen. He flat out said that everything was open to negotiation - no problem with that.

The Gorsuch nomination looks good, but still too early to tell

Reagan moves back to No 1 if Trump slips up. Plus, Iran Contra, Sandra Day O & amnesty - but hey, no one is perfect. I am sure I will have a few issues with Trump when it's all said & done

Nixon - yeah, I know, Watergate. DNGAF - he opened the door to trade with China & was overall a fandamntastic president

GHWB - a good man, probably under-appreciated as POTUS, but not really conservative enough for me. "Read my lips..." still pisses me off, as do his SCOTUS & lower court nominees. YES, we got a couple of good justices, but WTF with Souter & also, naming Sotomeyer to anything. Real head scratcher for me...

W Bush - fucked up a golden opportunity to right the nation's ship when he stepped in and had the Congress. His decision to not fight gross over-spending, especially in his last 2 years, set us back dramatically & set the stage for an 8 year disaster. He was also frequently maligned, unfairly in my opinion, for being "stupid". I like much of what he did (and tried to do).

Clinton, was a classic politician - his willingness to change & move to the center helped to shape his legacy & create a good reputation & high favorables that still hold to this day. Plus, I have to admit that he did a decent job managing the economy.

Good Ole Gerry - great congressman & a football star at Meeecheeegan, but underwhelming. You'll have to "pardon me" for putting him so low if you are a big fan...

Jimmah - what a train wreck. Weak, ineffectual & the 1st real "lefty loon" to make it to office. He has been a worse ex-president than he was while in office, which is no small feat...

LBJ - was really to young to know or care, but from what I have read & studied, he was a hoot. I mean, any man that whips his "Johnson" out on a plane to show everybody how big he is can't be last on my list!

BUT, his expansion of the "Great Society" & his poor decisions in regards to Vietnam are things that we are still feeling negative effects from to this day...

Hussein - there really aren't even words, plus, we are already at TL/DR

* note - I have posted this before & revised my list a little

1) Clinton
2) Obama
3) Reagan
4) W's father
5) W
6) Pussy Grabber

Best to worst

Obama
Clinton
Carter
Ford
Bush Sr.
Reagan
Bush Jr.
Nixon
Trump

That's the about same ranking they had economically, and a reverse ranking of their criminality. Republican presidents always tank the economy and explode deficits, and their administrations are always festering with corruption.

Strangely, the Republican base loves them for that incompetence and criminality. I suppose it makes them feel better about themselves if their leaders are even sadder specimens of humanity than they are.

The debt had to increase because George W. Bush fucked up the economy. The fuck-up wasn't gonna fix itself.

5 is the worst.

1.Barack Obama
2.Bill Clinton
3.George Bush Sr.
4. George W Bush
5. Donald Trump.

I was born while Reagan was president but I haven't liked ANY of the presidents since then. As far as the least amount of war,good mixture between conservative and liberal,economy booming etc was Clinton. The rest I can't stand at all except Trump so far and he is doing pretty good IMO.

W Bush - fucked up a golden opportunity to right the nation's ship when he stepped in and had the Congress. His decision to not fight gross over-spending, especially in his last 2 years, set us back dramatically & set the stage for an 8 year disaster. He was also frequently maligned, unfairly in my opinion, for being "stupid". I like much of what he did (

Specify.

Did you like

1. outspending, outsocializing, and outporking LBJ
2. firing 7 US Attorneys for daring to prosecute Chosen criminals
3. socializing senior drugs by lying to Congress about the cost, flooding the nation's high schools with cheap, dangerous, addictive pills funded by the US taxpayer
4. first responding to 911 by unionizing baggage handlers, doubling their pay
5. doing a great job "investigating" what really happened on 911
6. invading two countries over 100% lies, forever ruining the argument about which starts more wars = democracies or dictatorships
7. selling out anything and everything to the Israel lobby for cash and favorable media coverage
8. starting with a budget surplus and a strong economy, and ending with a trillion dollar deficit, a depression, our troops in the wrong countries, and nobody responsible for 911 held accountable

????????????????

Too early to tell about Trump although it looks like he's another warmonger, which will only enrich the banks and the 'defense' industry, which is more like the offense industry, since in reality, we have no enemies that can harm us. He is strong on the immigration issues though.
JFK was probably the best so far, IMO
I

Cough.............How did you come to the conclusion Reagan's 1T debt is why Obama has a 10T debt? Are you saying all POUS since Reagan are weak to make adjustments, because that's the only logical conclusion. You're PROJECTING, blaming the dead guy.

For anyone not cause and effect challenged, Reagan set the tone for prosper, which is why Clinton was able to raise taxes on the wealthy. Course Clinton's "balanced budget" was a lie, still believed by Libs. to this day. Clinton inherited Reagan's economy, he had the benefit of the tech. explosion, and changed the books so it would appear to snowflakes the budget was in balance.

Reagans idiotic tax structure led to a culture of deficit spending that future President could not get out of
Budget deficits were rarely run prior to Reagan (except to pay for WWII)
After the Reagan Revolution......deficits became the norm

Clinton ran a surplus
Even Bush acknowledged it when he used it as a justification for tax cuts

Reagans idiotic tax structure led to a culture of deficit spending

In fact, just the opposite is true, and history proves it. Reagan wanted both tax AND SPENDING cuts. He got just tax cuts from the Congress led by

Dem Sen Majority Leader Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd
Dem Speaker Jim (convict and jailbird) Wright

who were obsessed with spending spending spending/stealing stealing stealing

The Gingrich Revolution proved Reagan and the Supply Siders correct.

Tax and spending cuts in the budgets from 94-98 caused

1. a budget surplus
2. a booming economy

Which has since been disintegrated into nothing because George W Bush, with a GOP House and Senate, dismissed fiscal conservatism because he was too stupid and too sold out, and hence outspent LBJ and ruined America in the process because O never wins if W behaved like Gingrich.

Reagans idiotic tax structure led to a culture of deficit spending that future President could not get out of
Budget deficits were rarely run prior to Reagan (except to pay for WWII)
After the Reagan Revolution......deficits became the norm

Clinton ran a surplus
Even Bush acknowledged it when he used it as a justification for tax cuts

ILMAO at Clinton ran a surplus. Even if he did you contradicted your original point. Seriously, your message is BS, projection, weakness, bias, confusion and contrary. Pull your head out of your ass.

Reagan really is my #1, although Trump will take that spot for real if things continue as they have started.

BUT - Iran Contra was a really big deal; especially considering his "we don't negotiate with terrorists" stance

All politicians make some bad decisions & have some inconsistencies though...

Best to worst

Obama
Clinton
Carter
Ford
Bush Sr.
Reagan
Bush Jr.
Nixon
Trump

The debt had to increase because George W. Bush fucked up the economy. The fuck-up wasn't gonna fix itself.

Forum List

Back