GOP rep joins Marjorie Taylor Greene in push to oust Speaker Johnson

Who's going to take this job?
Put Ramaswamy in there. He is a very quick study like Trump and he is even brown. Who could possibly object to a minority speaker? It does not have to be a member of Congress.

I don't see it that way. And I don't require that people agree with every thing the way I see it either in order to be acceptable. I like you for instance. :)

I try to look at the whole big picture and understand no two people are ever going to agree on everything. I hate the FISA law the way it is written but if the Democrats have their way it would be far worse. I approve helping Israel and the Ukraine but want the way our help is used to be entirely transparent.

But are either of these things deal breakers when it comes to who should be elected in 2024? No because the larger issue is whether we will be America or another Marxist totalitarian country. Let's get somebody sane into office and MAGA people into a substantial congressional majority and then we can fight over the details.
All that happy talk doesn't change the pattern that is clear for all to see....Trump still inexplicably continues to support people who stab him in the back, for no better apparent reason that he gets his ass kissed by them.

All that happy talk doesn't change the pattern that is clear for all to see....Trump still inexplicably continues to support people who stab him in the back, for no better apparent reason that he gets his ass kissed by them.
Well we can amicably agree to disagree. Or even if you're right, he needs people on his side so if he has a bit of politician in him so be it. He is head and shoulders more beneficial to and less damaging to America than anybody the Democrats can put up.

And I still like you. :)

Well we can amicably agree to disagree. Or even if you're right, he needs people on his side so if he has a bit of politician in him so be it. He is head and shoulders more beneficial to and less damaging to America than anybody the Democrats can put up.

And I still like you. :)
This isn't about us liking one another....That's not going to change.

Trump will be far more directed and beneficial, should he cease making the same unforced errors over and over again.....One of the biggest of those errors is supporting people who keep kneecapping his stated agendas....Johnson's actions have made it abundantly clear that he's one of those people.

It's the way it is, whether you believe it or not.

You're not reasoning at all...You're falling for the neocon warmonger narrative, like a good little rube.
A story line that may be of some interest to you and others.

The claim is being made that the ME is redefined.

It had to be coming.

It could be evidence that favours your theory on the MIC, but it could be a lot more than just that?

Both sides are now going to launch their propaganda barrages in their effort to influence perceptions.

Occam's razor.
I can't help it when both sides are spinning the Iranian attack as a win.
It appears that most would rather sleep on it instead of voicing their opinions.

I think I can at least safely say that America/Biden will be in agreement with the Zionists' solution.

This isn't about us liking one another....That's not going to change.

Trump will be far more directed and beneficial, should he cease making the same unforced errors over and over again.....One of the biggest of those errors is supporting people who keep kneecapping his stated agendas....Johnson's actions have made it abundantly clear that he's one of those people.
I'll admit he has made some really bad decisions in some of his appointments. One of his great strengths is being an American and businessman instead of an ideologue or politician but not being a politician is also a handicap in which he has to depend on the counsel of others who don't always serve him well.

My point though was that we don't have to like somebody or agree with them on every issue in order to see that they are the best choice we have. And we don't have to dislike somebody just because we disagree on this or that issue. :)

I'll admit he has made some really bad decisions in some of his appointments. One of his great strengths is being an American and businessman instead of an ideologue or politician but not being a politician is also a handicap in which he has to depend on the counsel of others who don't always serve him well.

My point though was that we don't have to like somebody or agree with them on every issue in order to see that they are the best choice we have. And we don't have to dislike somebody just because we disagree on this or that issue. :)
Never mind ideology....Trump is never ever going to get past my litmus tests on those accounts.

I could settle for someone intelligent enough to learn from past mistakes, even if it two or three of them to learn....Trump appears to learn nothing.

Never mind ideology....Trump is never ever going to get past my litmus tests on those accounts.

I could settle for someone intelligent enough to learn from past mistakes, even if it two or three of them to learn....Trump appears to learn nothing.
You are not going to get me to believe that Trump is so incompetent and incapable that we should allow Biden a second term. It just isn't true given his amazing track record in the three years he had to accomplish great things for America. And what he did even during 2020 and the COVID pandemic was pretty remarkable.

If you only look at a person's missteps and mistakes and refuse to look at what that person accomplished and got right, you will forever elect inferior people.

It is the GOP's really short sighted demand that people be perfect in every issue and especially the issues we care about that has allowed the Democrats to effectively take apart everything good in this country piece by piece.

You are not going to get me to believe that Trump is so incompetent and incapable that we should allow Biden a second term. It just isn't true given his amazing track record in the three years he had to accomplish great things for America. And what he did even during 2020 and the COVID pandemic was pretty remarkable.

If you only look at a person's missteps and mistakes and refuse to look at what that person accomplished and got right, you will forever elect inferior people.

It is the GOP's really short sighted demand that people be perfect in every issue and especially the issues we care about that has allowed the Democrats to effectively take apart everything good in this country piece by piece.
Not saying he's incompetent, just that he appears to learn little-to-nothing from unforced errors....Noticing that he keeps making the same errors over and over again doesn't mean I'm focused on that, or don't give him credit when he gets things right.

Not saying he's incompetent, just that he appears to learn little-to-nothing from unforced errors....Noticing that he keeps making the same errors over and over again doesn't mean I'm focused on that, or don't give him credit when he gets things right.
I also thought he was seriously blundering with the approach he took at times and then it turned out that what he was doing was completely calculated and ultimately successful. He annoys the hell out of me and I sometimes shout at him when I think he's being particularly obnoxious. But he simply refuses to stay within the boxes other try to put him in, the status quo is never his guideline, he rejects 'it has always been done that way' and I do think he learns from his mistakes. I'm pretty sure he will do much better in appointments the second time around for example. He has learned a lot about who he can trust and who he cannot.

Three spineless traitors.

All a POS

1713576040288.png

I'm surprised the left, anarchists, etc, haven't joined the GOP, since they couldn't do a better job of burning the place down!

Mike Johnson says he won’t resig amid right-wing backlash over foreign aid to Ukraine​

You are willing to let the Dems back Johnson? Understand, DD, that the mainstream of the GOP will not submit to you weirdos.

I also thought he was seriously blundering with the approach he took at times and then it turned out that what he was doing was completely calculated and ultimately successful. He annoys the hell out of me and I sometimes shout at him when I think he's being particularly obnoxious. But he simply refuses to stay within the boxes other try to put him in, the status quo is never his guideline, he rejects 'it has always been done that way' and I do think he learns from his mistakes. I'm pretty sure he will do much better in appointments the second time around for example. He has learned a lot about who he can trust and who he cannot.
You are wrong. I truly wish that was not so, for the sake of our country, but you are wrong.

Forum List

Back