Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson raises eyebrows after saying he regrets endorsing Biden in 2020

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

During the 2020 election, professional wrestler turned actor, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, used his platform to publicly endorse Joe Biden as his pick in the presidential race. But in a recent interview with Fox News, he says he regrets doing that, and won't be doing it again for this year's election.

Speaking to host Will Cain, Johnson revealed that he's not happy with the state of America right now, highlighting "wokeness" and "cancel culture" as contributing to a division in the country that really bugs him.

Tying this in with his comment on Biden, he says, "My goal is to bring our country together. There’s gonna be no endorsement. Not that I’m afraid of it at all, but it’s just, I realize that this level of influence, I’m gonna keep my politics to myself. And I think it’s between me and the ballot box."

Anyone here like him?

I don't think he wants to be on the wrong side of history in the future.
Like everyone else who still has a brain, he probably thought "how did we get to a place where a supreme court justice nominee won't say what a woman is?" .... how are we supposed to trust the judgment of a person willing to shut their brain off like that?
He probably thought... pushing sexuality and making heroes out of people for wanting to pretend to be another sex onto elementary aged children is fucked.

And on and on and on.

During the 2020 election, professional wrestler turned actor, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, used his platform to publicly endorse Joe Biden as his pick in the presidential race. But in a recent interview with Fox News, he says he regrets doing that, and won't be doing it again for this year's election.

Speaking to host Will Cain, Johnson revealed that he's not happy with the state of America right now, highlighting "wokeness" and "cancel culture" as contributing to a division in the country that really bugs him.

Tying this in with his comment on Biden, he says, "My goal is to bring our country together. There’s gonna be no endorsement. Not that I’m afraid of it at all, but it’s just, I realize that this level of influence, I’m gonna keep my politics to myself. And I think it’s between me and the ballot box."

Anyone here like him?
Not me.

Quite happy with President Biden and the return to normalcy in the nation. Looking forward to voting for him and his easy victory.

To be completely honest about it though, I’m very happy that in 2028 there won’t be any Trumps, any Biden’s, any Bush’s or any Clintons running.

The information was all there for assholes like Johnson in 2020.

Eff him for having to actually allow the country to nearly collapse before realizing Biden and his handlers are bad people.

I knew that fucking stove was glowing red and would hurt. I didnt have to actually touch it and get hurt to realize.

Some stupid fucks actually have to touch the stove and then go….”DERP….STOVE HOT.”

Another dishonest post from the rightwing Republican contingent of USMB.

When you have to lie to look good, you aren't good at all.

Not me.

Quite happy with President Biden and the return to normalcy in the nation. Looking forward to voting for him and his easy victory.

To be completely honest about it though, I’m very happy that in 2028 there won’t be any Trumps, any Biden’s, any Bush’s or any Clintons running.
normalcy must have different definitions for cultists.

Not me.

Biden's lies Don't bother you? :eek:
Whatever...

Anyone here like him?
Look at the MAGADUMIANS falling for WrestleMania Kayfabes.

1712577231908.gif

Ok then. So show me where i support violence, anger and sexual assault.
You support the blob...

Charlottesville, his rallies, J6--all anger and a lot of violence.

His “grab them by the pussy” comment and the Carroll judgments.

Thanks for the batting practice.

You support the blob...

Charlottesville, his rallies, J6--all anger and a lot of violence.

His “grab them by the pussy” comment and the Carroll judgments.

Thanks for the batting practice.
I dont support him. He is a leftist.
You however support those things with your vote. Because you DO support biden. You just say I support his orange nemesis because you are binary and cant think.

Anyone here like him?
Yeah, I don't endorse Biden or Trump.

Forum List

Back