Who Are The Five Worst Presidents In American History?

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.

The worst?

The worst?

Let's check just to see how truly stupid you are.............

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?

• Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

We have never been energy independent. Government had nothing to do with Trump being banned from Twitter . Trump couldn't find Iran on a map.

Crime is far lower under Biden.

Donald Trump says it would be his "great honor" to be jailed for violating the gag order in his Manhattan hush-money trial -- comparing himself to late anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela...

Last edited:
I think before he is through, Trump will solidify his hold as worst President in history.
Up until he lost the election in 2020, I think Trump would have ranked in the mid 20s with other one term Presidents.

But his refusal to peacefully transition power, attempt to overthrow the election, attempts to politically influence election officials and that he will be sentenced for multiple felonies and multiple impeachments will ensure his place in U.S. History
Your delusions ae hilarious. Biden is the worst president in history. The only thing that keeps him from being worse is the fact that he's so pathetic an ineffectual. Everything in your post is a total fucking lie..

It is well established who the worst president was, donald j thug. It is difficult for me to include him on a presidential list since he lacks any morals, intellect, or composure, he made America the laughing stock of the world, remember when he was laughed off the podium at the UN?, which never happened before or since. Now the piece of shit is begging for money like a dog. Trump is a convicted rapist, guilty of fraud, stealing from charity and others, traitor, and pending trial for other 91 felonies and so on...
View attachment 928164
It's established only in your imagination

The question is, why would you support a criminal convicted of rape and fraud at many levels, who happens to be the biggest traitor America has seen. Someone said "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere"
View attachment 928758
I am voting third party. We should oppose the worthless Democratic Party establishment.

Even that biased court failed to convict Trump of rape. You are lying.

Biden is a traitor. He’s been bribed by America’s #1 enemy.

Why do you serve the corrupt war-mongers in the Democratic Party establishment?

Trump was in charge during the COVID response...

If Trump had taken the same response as Canada, 750,000 US Citizens would have been saved....

That is more the US lost in every war put together except the Civil War...

Trump was a really bad President... I mean incompetent to the extreme.

Carter didn't get any where close to that many killed....

On top of that Trump was the most proChina President in US history again by incompetence, he over saw a net job loss, the first since hoover. He alienated US allies aboard and signed a surrender deal to the Taliban which didn't include safe passage.

We could go on and on about his failures... Massively increased the deficit even before COVID, anyone can borrow money and pump the economy but he did it and got no better numbers than Obama...
Trumps White house was a revolving door with almost everyone leaving telling one shit show story after another. His administration in the WH was handing out drugs like M & Ms...
About Covid:

About China:

Why do you support the Biden administration which has backed that war criminal Netanyahu?

Please. You think anything would be different wrt Gaza with Repugs in charge? They LOVE dead Palestinians. If anything, the plight of the peope in Gaza would be far worse. Every president since the founding of modern Israel has bent over backwards to support them.
Our goal should be to build a Democratic Party that opposes that war criminal Netanyahu. We can only do this if the current Democratic Party establishment is humbled.

Stop serving Netanyahu’s bitch. Do you like the mass murder of children?

We have never been energy independent. Government had nothing to do with Trump being banned from Twitter . Trump couldn't find Iran on a map.

Donald Trump says it would be his "great honor" to be jailed for violating the gag order in his Manhattan hush-money trial -- comparing himself to late anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela...
I’m curious surada, why do you support the mass murder of Palestinian children?

And Mandela was sometimes less than heroic.

Last edited:
I’m curious surada, why do you support the mass murder of Palestinian children?

And Mandela was sometimes less than heroic.

I know about Mandela and his wife.

What about Palestinian children? Israel has been killing them and taking their land since 1947.

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.
1. Biden
2. Potato head
3. Hair sniffer
4. Diaper boy
5. Did I mention Biden?

Ireland eh?

I'm curious what your thoughts are on the current state of your nation where little kids are being stabbed by migrants and if anyone disparages the attacker they are locked up
Nice deflection...

But let's stay on actual topic...

You can't seem to be able to defend Trump there... Want another go?

I'm just curious.....I bet you consider yourself intelligent.....or at least competent to judge reality. How is it that you live to support the Nazis.....er, Democrats after all the lies they and their media have presented.....all of which have been exposed.....?????

Let’s document that about the Democrat Party:

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."
You are just rambling... Got an actual question.....
You just rabbited a laod of Right wing propaganda points. Sorry pick one and actually prove it..

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."
Shown time and time again that the Trump Campaign was passing information to the Russians..

That was GOP committee that released that.

You right wing bubble has taken a book out of Goobles...
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’
Read the report..
And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.
Evidence, real stuff not media pundit shit...
And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….
Now you are descending into Q horseshit... Again Evidence
FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710
No evidence just ranting from web... Get some help... Ask people for actual evidence..

Under Trump you lost your fucking mind and starting ranting shit on the internet...

Loads of the shit you posted there is bullshit..

Example: Iran are far closer to getting a bomb than under Obama..

This shows you are fool... You got played... Now have a little think for yourself...
You have a choice

Question the source of your information that led you to believe Iran was in any way stopped by Trump (it is quite the opposite)

Are you going to double down on stupid and repeat there next line of crap

The choice is yours...

I know about Mandela and his wife.

What about Palestinian children? Israel has been killing them and taking their land since 1947.
If Biden loses and the Democratic Party establishment is humbled, maybe we can build a Democratic Party that doesn’t serve Israeli militarists and plutocrats.

Under Trump you lost your fucking mind and starting ranting shit on the internet...

Loads of the shit you posted there is bullshit..

Example: Iran are far closer to getting a bomb than under Obama..

This shows you are fool... You got played... Now have a little think for yourself...
You have a choice

Question the source of your information that led you to believe Iran was in any way stopped by Trump (it is quite the opposite)

Are you going to double down on stupid and repeat there next line of crap

The choice is yours...

No vulgarity, no matter how wounded my post left you.

You just rabbited a laod of Right wing propaganda points. Sorry pick one and actually prove it..

Shown time and time again that the Trump Campaign was passing information to the Russians..

... Get some help... Ask people for actual evidence..

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Read the report..

Evidence, real stuff not media pundit shit...Ev

No evidence just ranting from web

Read the report..

Evidence, real stuff not media pundit shit...

No evidence just ranting from web... Get some help... Ask people for actual evidence..

Everything I post is true.

President Trump made the United States energy independent, and, by the same token, rammed a stake through the heart of the gas-station-masquerading-as -a-nation, Russia.

That's because Trump was pro-America.

President Trump made the United States energy independent, and, by the same token, rammed a stake through the heart of the gas-station-masquerading-as -a-nation, Russia.

That's because Trump was pro-America.

Biden is nothing more than a bag-man, collecting bribes from Russia, Communist China, and the Ukraine, among others.

Based on that, he stopped the Keystone Pipeline, and...

US President Joe Biden's administration will suspend oil and gas leases in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge pending an environmental review. The move reverses former President Donald Trump's decision to sell oil leases in the refuge to expand fossil fuel and mineral development.Jun 2, 2021

Alaska: Biden to suspend Trump Arctic drilling leases - BBC ...

https://www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-57322511

....but accepted a fee from Russia to remove sanctions on the Nord Steam Project.
1712592563521.png

Forum List

Back