Katy Tur on NBC just said Trump has spent 30% of 'presidency' at Mara Lago

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
my first thought was "will his minions continue whining about Obama's vacation time?"

oh that's right, they claim Trump works while playing golf lol

my first thought was "will his minions continue whining about Obama's vacation time?"

WTF, we are loaded with anarchists in places like Berkeley, trying to deal with idiots in North Korea...and you want to count golf games, really!!

WTF, we are loaded with anarchists in places like Berkeley, trying to deal with idiots in North Korea...and you want to count golf games, really!!

Thinker 101
The moniker is apt.
Yep, definitely at an entry level.

I'd stay in Mar Lago too. DC is a nasty pit.

Trump is so awesome.

1024x1024.jpg

Thinker 101
The moniker is apt.

Yup, some yahoo already took Hutch Starskey.

Thinker 101
The moniker is apt.

Which of course has nothing at all to do with what I posted.

Thinker 101
The moniker is apt.

LMFAO...

Thinker 101
The moniker is apt.

Which had nothing at all to do with what I posted.

Thinker 101
The moniker is apt.

Ah, but it did. It was a direct comparison between your moniker and the content of your post. Not surprising that you missed it.

Yes those white supremacist nationalists do not like the antifas and they are doing their best to squash them. Actually our battle is more with S. Korea and China who do not want the Thadd system there. Try to keep up.

Thinker 101
The moniker is apt.

Ah, but it did. It was a direct comparison between your moniker and the content of your post. Not surprising that you missed it.

I understood your comparison, as childish as it was. Still shaking my head over how your post had anything to do with the subject of this thread. I dunno, might be one of those 70's things with you.

When Dems complain about politicians who aren't Dems wasting time and/or money, their hypocrisy is once again out of the galaxy...

At least Trump owns that place. The taxpayer isn't billed for it. When O traveled, he billed Uncle Sam for everything it was worth...

At least Trump owns that place. The taxpayer isn't billed for it. When O traveled, he billed Uncle Sam for everything it was worth...

Wait, the government will get a bill. We are protecting all those elites that meat him there , working on his business.

Forum List

Back