Joe Biden is the best president of your lifetime (trigger warning)

Biden has made mistakes for sure but not what you listed. I'll put his mistakes at the end.

1. On the border, if the Pubs wouldnt agree to the last deal they wont agree to anything. Not sure how you can throw that on them. Trump nearly had a deal in 2017 but then his right wingers said no way would they support so he walked away from that. There is not common ground on the border because the GOP doesnt want common ground. I mean look at their proposal HR2 that authorized pastors counseling border guards and forbade electric vehicles. It was not a serious bill.

2. Afghan is on the terrorists. When terrorists kill Americans under a GOP president, everyone rallies. When it happens under Obama or Biden it is suddenly the fault of Hilary or Joe. Fuck the fuck off. Such bullshit. 50 American soldiers died under Trump and no on on the right cares. It is 100% political. What about all those deaths under Trump? Which ones are you listing as inexcusably bumbling? Such a joke.

3. Trump didnt do anyone right with Iran either. They are a hostile state and he lost all our leverage. Is Joe doing wonders? Nope. And you know as well as anyone that is their money. We arent crooks. We are just using it as leverage.

4. Joe has zero "weaponizing" of the justice system. Trump has an issue with states - GA and NY specifically. The US justice department is looking only at his hiding and lying about documents (not having them, but lying and hiding them) and Jan 6th (no surprise). Trump will probably beat the Jan 6 case and lose the documents one (which likely wont include jail) but since he drew a hack of a judge in that Florida Document case it will drag on for a decade.

5. Get over being scared of the dozen transgender people in your state that you will never meet. Its no big deal. Why you guys want to die on the hill of bigotry over the way people look or act is unreal. Be a normal person and be normal around people whether they act like you or not. Grow up.

6. I go to church every Sunday and Biden has zero impact on that. We pray whenever we want (bedtime/meals) and no one bothers us. What are you talking about????

BIDEN mistakes:

• He should have transitioned the leadership to a younger successor this year and not run
  • Merrick Garland was a mistake. Moving too slowly so everything seems out of date that he is working on
  • He should have been out campaigning on all the points I listed all last year and is a shitty campaigner
  • Should have traded Harris for Newsome in 2024
  • Shamelessly pandering to college kids on loans. He knew he couldnt cancel them.
  • Should have worked on his border bill with pubs in year 2 not year 3. He was a full year too slow even though the GOP shit the bed.
  • He should have repealed tariffs by now to reduce inflation in imported goods but Dems like protectionism
  • Rate cuts should be done by the Fed and he doesnt have enough pressure on him
  • Trump should have been destroyed as an option by Biden right after Jan 6th with a vote to declare it an insurrection, not an impeachment for a guy not even in office.

I could go on. He aint perfect but he has delivered a solid administration.
Solid?

Like the cross dressing faggot who couldn't keep his hands off other peooles' clothing?

Real wages increased more than inflation since 2019 and you should be better off. Congratulations. If you arent I am not sure how you are living your lift but it isnt in accordance with the land of opportunity.
What a pile of shit. Due to Bidenflation, real wages have actually fallen.

The trigger warning is for lefties and centrists who like to think the Joe Biden is the lesser of the two evils and for the righties who think Joe is the worst president ever. You are both dead wrong. Joe Biden a great president. Not a just a good one. Not just a better choice than Donald Trump. Joe Biden is a historically great president.

Joe Biden has a historic level of achievement. No president since FDR has faced the challenges and responded with the tactical success of Joe Biden.

Challenges:
  • An insurrectionist predecessor who tried a coup and refused to participate in a peaceful transition of power for the first time in the history of our country
  • A worldwide once in a century pandemic that killed millions and disrupted the economy, lives, and culture of the country
  • A divided populace inflamed by social media armed culture warriors lacking perspective or nuance
  • An aggressive Russian dictator, the mortal enemy of democracy, freedom, and peace invading neighbors pushing to the edge of NATO
  • A Middle East teetering on war as a result of a savage terrorist attack

Achievements:
  • Economic turnaround that includes
    • Stock market highs rolling toward 40,000
    • Unemployment lows consistently in the 3%s
    • Record employment participation by 25-54 year olds
    • Record wages outpacing inflation from pre-covid levels
    • Deficit levels reduced in half of Trump's covid levels and back to 2012 levels as a percent of GDP
    • Tackled post covid inflation to target levels running 3% for last 12 months
  • Bipartisan legislation
    • Historic $1.2T Infrastructure bill
    • Tech manufacturing growth via CHIPS bill
    • Prescription drug cost reductions with Inflation Bill including $35 insulin caps
    • Gun safety with Safer Communities Act
  • Energy independence
    • Record Solar and Wind output and future investments account for 100% of incremental power growth in US for 2024
    • $7B solar power project
    • Record Oil output
    • Record Oil exports
    • Inflation adjusted gas prices lower than any year since 1974 - compared to 2020 adjusted gas is now $2.24
  • Safety and Culture
    • Historic lows in violent crimes in US
    • Historic levels of people with health insurance
    • Fewer combat deaths than any president since Jimmy Carter
    • Strengthened allied relationships
    • Low turnover leading with stability
    • Zero scandals leading with ethics
    • Civility, grace, every day
And all this was done with the majority of Republicans believing he is an illegitimate president. Joe Biden isnt flawless and has his share of mistakes, gaffees, and missteps, but in the entirety of his administration he has delivered historic results within an era of historic challenges. He is owed your respect even if he doesnt get your vote.

Post inspiration: Just Say It, Democrats: Biden Has Been a Great President
Then please explain why Joe Biden is so unpopular. Perhaps people are a lot smarter than you think they are and correctly believe Joe is a terrible President.

Why Is Joe Biden So Unpopular?​

Millennials have almost no chance of being able to afford a house. This is what can be done​

Biden is a pedo. I posted the gif below in a thread I composed, and the marxist mod deleted it. It's because he is a groomer. If you support this and Biden, then you are a child groomer and/or sex predator.

7A5139E1-03D9-4045-A176-52DB73CE747F.gif.d1a8a5107f887713b580b9f806a0291c.gif

Bwahahahaha
You people are so goddamn stupid and in such denial you can't wrap your minds around the simple fact that some people see you for what you are. Stupid deluded fools who pose a serious danger to our country.

No, I'm not a Republican. I'm a libertarian who HATES STUPID FUCKING LEFTARDS. Because they lie all the time and they're completely full of shit.

You people are so goddamn stupid and in such denial you can't wrap your minds around the simple fact that some people see you for what you are. Stupid deluded fools who pose a serious danger to our country.

No, I'm not a Republican. I'm a libertarian who HATES STUPID FUCKING LEFTARDS. Because they lie all the time and they're completely full of shit.
That, and they piss away my hard earned tax money on illegal aliens and foreign wars.

And the wide-open border (intentional) and inflation and the betrayal of Israel all weight very heavily against him.
Inflation was worldwide. Biden has the lowest inflation rate and best economy in the modern world. That deserves respect. Israel is getting billions from Biden and air cover. He saved their asses. Border is on the do nothing GOP.

...Border is on the do nothing GOP.
Nope. Border is on Biden and the Dems. The border was under control on January 20, 2021. Biden and the Dems broke it.

They had three years to fix it prior to their so-called Bipartisan Proposal. They lost all credibility regarding resolve to enforce.

Biden and the Dems only "moved" on this once it (finally!) dawned on them that the country was not behind them on that issue.

Too little, too late... and the Proposal contained a couple of poison pills, and fell far short of securing the Southern border.

Biden already had the power to secure the border... he consciously chose not to, in order to pander to Hispanic voters.

He waited too long to reverse course on that one... stupidly giving the Opposition an enormous cannister of ammunition.

And now he and the Dems face the prospect of paying a very heavy political price for their intransigence and stupidity.

Last edited:
What a pile of shit. Due to Bidenflation, real wages have actually fallen.
No jackass. They haven’t.

Nope. Border is on Biden and the Dems. The border was under control on January 20, 2021. Biden and the Dems broke it.

They had three years to fix it prior to their so-called Bipartisan Proposal. They lost all credibility regarding resolve to enforce.

Biden and the Dems only "moved" on this once it (finally!) dawned on them that the country was not behind them on that issue.

Too little, too late... and the Proposal contained a couple of poison pills, and fell far short of securing the Southern border.

Biden already had the power to secure the border... he consciously chose not to, in order to pander to Hispanic voters.

He waited too long to reverse course on that one... stupidly giving the Opposition an enormous cannister of ammunition.

And how he and the Dems face the prospect of paying a very heavy political price for their intransigence and stupidity.
You made all of that up.

2019 the border was a disaster. Then covid hit. That’s it dipshit. Read the Trump DHS release in 2019. They call it a crisis at a breaking point. All year long. Then covid hit. Trump didnt do shit.

There was no “poison pill” dipshit. Trump had his dog leashed pansies back out of the deal for politics. People like you.. who are dumb enough to think the border was secured by Trump even after I showed you the release… were too dumb to read the bill and find out they were being lied to. It’s sad we have a country of dumb hicks.

IMG_1371.jpeg

You made all of that up.

2019 the border was a disaster. Then covid hit. That’s it dipshit. Read the Trump DHS release in 2019. They call it a crisis at a breaking point. All year long. Then covid hit. Trump didnt do shit.

There was no “poison pill” dipshit. Trump had his dog leashed pansies back out of the deal for politics. People like you.. who are dumb enough to think the border was secured by Trump even after I showed you the release… were too dumb to read the bill and find out they were being lied to. It’s sad we have a country of dumb hicks.

View attachment 937287
Nope. One need only look at the numbers from year to year to realize the truth of what is being said.

Biden's (and Mayorkas') intransigence and intentional butchering of border control is rightfully laid at their feet.

And... regardless of whether you agree or not... the Dems are going to pay heavily for waiting so long to reverse course.

Sorry.

Then please explain why Joe Biden is so unpopular. Perhaps people are a lot smarter than you think they are and correctly believe Joe is a terrible President.

Why Is Joe Biden So Unpopular?​

Millennials have almost no chance of being able to afford a house. This is what can be done​

Post 275 has all kinds of wage information showing people are better off but let me answer your question clearly and directly:

• American economy is roaring
  • When the economy roars only the wealthy make out well
  • The middle class and poor have improved their situation since 2019 but it still overall sucks since the top 1% is keeping all the wealth
  • Usually the Pubs aren’t telling you that because they want you to believe shit trickles down but right now they are incentivized to have their base think the economy sucks so they vote for change
  • The economy always sucks for everyone except the top and the GOP has zero interest changing that and you can’t list a single policy that would change that
End of lesson.

Nope. One need only look at the numbers from year to year to realize the truth of what is being said.

Biden's (and Mayorkas') intransigence and intentional butchering of border control is rightfully laid at their feet.

And... regardless of whether you agree or not... the Dems are going to pay heavily for waiting so long to reverse course.

Sorry.
I just showed you 2019 was the highest border crossing is decades. It was reported directly by the Trump government institutions. There is no dispute the number was a recent record high. The only time it stopped was after covid. 2020 immigration plummeted due to covid. There was nothing Trump did to stop border crossing except let a virus rampage our population. Why dont you know that? Why can’t you look at the release by the Trump administration that says exactly what I just said?

Forum List

Back