YES! We did it! Senate (R) Leader McConnell tells Texas Senator Cornyn to FIND AND PASS A BILL for GUN CONTROL

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?
You say “directed” and your link says “encouraged”.
Fail.

To you it doesn’t seem necessary. Because you insist on doing nothing about this.
Did you know...New York has Red Flag laws?

Did you know the Buffalo shooter threatened to shoot up his school, was investigated by the police and a phycologist...and was deemed not a threat.

What good is a law that doesn't work?

Why do you want more murdered children.
Something must be done.
oh STFU. Because someone is against gun grabbing does not mean they want more kids to die, you over-emotional freak.

There are a lot of things that can be done - unfortunately Schumer, by blocking school protection legislation, showed Democrats will not agree to anything but gun grabbing.

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?

Probably limit magazine cartridges to 29 or 99.

Did you know...New York has Red Flag laws?

Did you know the Buffalo shooter threatened to shoot up his school, was investigated by the police and a phycologist...and was deemed not a threat.

What good is a law that doesn't work?
That seems to be a pattern as well. We seem to constantly hear that these nuts posted things online or that the authorities were “aware of them” yet they did nothing to stop them. Didn’t even really investigate any tips given to them. Reporting these people to proper authorities so these things don’t happen helps, but those authorities have to actually do their jobs as well.

XrES-8yver2TMGIiVacxJRbVFTRjZOJX7Loj6oWOiDo.jpg

Perhaps Pinky can explain why he finds it FUNNY that because people didn’t do their jobs, children ended up dead. You know what that makes you....

We could stop it. You just don’t want to stop it.

Your goal here is for us to do absolutely nothing about this issue. We both know it.
Wrong

My goal is to arm every adult capable of using a firearm. My goal is machine guns for everybody.

Don't sit here and say I don't wanna do anything. It's just not what YOU wanna do.

Lot more Negroes and Illegals. You know, the ones that commit most of the gun crimes in this country.
Yes we know you’re a racist piece of shit and you’re happy that a bunch of black and brown people were killed.

Thoughts?

As assault weapons ban will never be agreed to and there is no reason to institute one because it won't change anything anyway. People who call for assault weapons bans are people who don't understand guns.

What you might see is an agreement for universal background checks which would include private sales, but still, that only puts the added scrutiny on people who aren't going to go out on a shooting spree, like when I bought a gun off of my brother a few years ago. Criminals will still be selling and buying on the black market.

You might see something for red flag laws, which I do think are reasonable assuming Due Process is involved and they aren't abused.

Thoughts?
Don't hold your breath, when the heats on your heads say anything...... PHOTO after photo of politicians made famous by posing with assault rifles, Why wouldn't a young person want to be famous like that.

Forum List

Back