President Trump has them in South Bronx

The small AOC crowds spit on her and throw batteries at her. :laughing0301:

Apparently, they're not satisfied with the "beatings will continue until morale improves" strategy the party that likes to fuck kids implements in their slums.

Of course she has an answer for everything.

View attachment 951422
Says the guy who posts a picture of a child with sick insinuations. You are one sick fuck. How many times a day do you think about pedophilia?

Again, you can point to all of the data spewed out by the Administration and his campaign but unless the voters are feeling the benefits of Biden’s infrastructure and jobs and are feeling the daily pain of Biden’s inflation, you are going to have a difficult time convincing them.
Let’s see how inflation is in six months

Beef and veal price inflation, 1935→2024. This was covid related, not who is in the WH related.
Democrats and the Biden Administration further exacerbated the inflationary impacts of COVID with their egregious pork spending items in CARES and IRA. They also have taken the position that fossil fuel energy “must necessarily increase”. This is reflected by the costly increase in regulations they have placed on the domestic energy companies.

Trump has and continues to be blamed by you people for everything and anything including COVID itself. That said, my bet is Biden and Democrats will get slapped with the blame for the US consumer impact of Inflation since 2021.

Democrats and the Biden Administration further exacerbated the inflationary impacts of COVID with their egregious pork spending items in CARES and IRA. They also have taken the position that fossil fuel energy “must necessarily increase”. This is reflected by the costly increase in regulations they have placed on the domestic energy companies.

Trump has and continues to be blamed by you people for everything and anything including COVID itself. That said, my bet is Biden and Democrats will get slapped with the blame for the US consumer impact of Inflation since 2021.
What do you say about beef and veal inflation being 9.64% when trump was in office?
We are drilling more oil now than when trump was in office.
Nobody blames trump for covid itself. His initial response though left a lot to be desired.
Just admit you are falsely laying the blame of beef inflation on Biden and we can move on.

What do you say about beef and veal inflation being 9.64% when trump was in office?
We are drilling more oil now than when trump was in office.
Nobody blames trump for covid itself. His initial response though left a lot to be desired.
Just admit you are falsely laying the blame of beef inflation on Biden and we can move on.
- Inflation hits every President. Biden and the Democrats policies worsened inflation.
  • The US record production of oil under Biden is not yielding lower energy prices because his policies and regulations increase costs and limit the energy companies’ ability to keep pace with demand despite record production.
  • Biden’s policies have led to increase inflation not only with beef but milk, eggs, produce, and a slew of other grocery items. You can argue with me against this position all day but it is the voters feeling the pinch at the grocery store you are going to have to convince.

- Inflation hits every President. Biden and the Democrats policies worsened inflation.
  • The US record production of oil under Biden is not yielding lower energy prices because his policies and regulations increase costs and limit the energy companies’ ability to keep pace with demand despite record production.
  • Biden’s policies have led to increase inflation not only with beef but milk, eggs, produce, and a slew of other grocery items. You can argue with me against this position all day but it is the voters feeling the pinch at the grocery store you are going to have to convince.
Fortunately for you most Americans are pretty stupid when it comes to concepts like inflation and its causes. They also have very short term memories. By the way, inflation hasnt increased it's decreased significantly since Biden took office.

By the way, inflation hasnt increased it's decreased significantly since Biden took office.
What is your source for this?

IMG_3553.jpeg

View attachment 951459

View attachment 951459

View attachment 951459
I was wrong with the inflation numbers. But like I said previously, Covid is to blame for inflation, not one single President. But you are right in the fact the average American will probably blame Biden which will hurt him at the voting booth.

Forum List

Back