How has your marriage been hurt?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Nine years ago, gay marriage was legalized. Many were sure that such a thing would irrevocably harm existing marriages, and it was claimed that marriage to animals would soon be enacted. I haven't found any evidence of all the terrible things we were told would happen. Somebody help me out here. What happened to all that destruction of marriage, or even the wedding announcements for all those Human/Animal marriages?
Please list in detail how your marriage has been harmed by gay marriage, or how marriage in general has been harmed. Do you think 9 years is just not enough time for those bad repercussions to gay marriage to develop? Do we have to wait longer for the bad effects to be shown?

I would remind you Dem scumbags that over 60% of California voted to BAN gay marriage and Dem scumbags ran to the courts to overturn the will of the people and undermine democracy.
That's all water under the bridge. The Supreme court determined that gay marriage is constitutional. The list of harms expected to be caused by gay marriage was long and scary. Did any of those bad things actually happen, or was it all just silly made-up things by bigots that just didn't want gay people to be married?

That's all water under the bridge. The Supreme court determined that gay marriage is constitutional. The list of harms expected to be caused by gay marriage was long and scary. Did any of those bad things actually happen, or was it all just silly made-up things by bigots that just didn't want gay people to be married?
AND just like we tried telling you, nobody cares. Hence that discussion died out years ago.

I would remind you Dem scumbags that over 60% of California voted to BAN gay marriage and Dem scumbags ran to the courts to overturn the will of the people and undermine democracy.
“How has your marriage been hurt?”

It hasn’t.

But conservatives are going to lie about marriage being ‘hurt’ regardless of the truth.

Nine years ago, gay marriage was legalized. Many were sure that such a thing would irrevocably harm existing marriages, and it was claimed that marriage to animals would soon be enacted. I haven't found any evidence of all the terrible things we were told would happen. Somebody help me out here. What happened to all that destruction of marriage, or even the wedding announcements for all those Human/Animal marriages?
Please list in detail how your marriage has been harmed by gay marriage, or how marriage in general has been harmed. Do you think 9 years is just not enough time for those bad repercussions to gay marriage to develop? Do we have to wait longer for the bad effects to be shown?

What does the "+" in LGBTQ+ stand for?

“How has your marriage been hurt?”

It hasn’t.

But conservatives are going to lie about marriage being ‘hurt’ regardless of the truth.
Seems this was just another of the bullshit claims that MAGAs wish everyone would just forget. Looking back on the outrage against gay marriage, fear that the military was attacking Texas, FEMA prisons, Walmart tunnels, sexy M&Ms, a black little mermaid, Mr Potatohead, and all the other batshit crazy claims made to keep their crazies riled up just shows how childish and dumb they are.

It is because BullONEY doesn't get it! We as a society decided long ago, to subsidize our young/nuclear family's financially, to our own determent I might add. This is why they get the tax break. And if you happen to read current projections, we need to subsidize them even more as a Western society.

The Left made these new people martyrs. In their opinion, makes little difference if the idea is to promote repopulation, but rather to demonize you if you do not want to subsidize anything else.

Hey, if you as taxpayers want to accept this, good on you! But for any of you to project your beliefs on us, is crazy. People like US created the exception so that young families had a chance; not so people who want to bastardize the design intent of the rule, could just take it over.

5 or 6 individuals making laws for 320 million people

Flaunting and mocking Nature for the sake of perverts with severe mental problems

And society has been circling the drain ever since

It is because BullONEY doesn't get it! We as a society decided long ago, to subsidize our young/nuclear family's financially, to our own determent I might add. This is why they get the tax break. And if you happen to read current projections, we need to subsidize them even more as a Western society.

The Left made these new people martyrs. In their opinion, makes little difference if the idea is to promote repopulation, but rather to demonize you if you do not want to subsidize anything else.

Hey, if you as taxpayers want to accept this, good on you! But for any of you to project your beliefs on us, is crazy. People like US created the exception so that young families had a chance; not so people who want to bastardize the design intent of the rule, could just take it over.
I get that you don't like gay marriage, but could you be more precise about how gay marriage has harmed your marriage, or how it has harmed marriage in general? You need more than "it makes me feel yucky."

5 or 6 individuals making laws for 320 million people

Flaunting and mocking Nature for the sake of perverts with severe mental problems

And society has been circling the drain ever since
So you don't care for our constitutionally mandated legal system. Are there any more parts to the constitution that you hate as well

Forum List

Back