How has your marriage been hurt?

Those are all human concepts that we make laws against due to our society, not nature.

What does nature know of stealing or lying or murder?

Is it murder when the lion kills the gazelle?

When a crow robs the next of another bird, it that stealing?

Can an animal lie?
Lions and crows aren't human. :rolleyes:

You said it doesn't exist. :rolleyes:
I did. It's like saying God doesn't exist. I'm not required to prove God doesn't exist. If you want to contend that natural rights or that God exist it's on you to prove it.
Good one! Seen Lore D lately? :laughing0301:
I don't know who that is but you're not the first person to suggest I'm a sock. Was there some other Jamaican here previously? :dunno:

No He didn't. It was mankind's willful disobedience and outright rebellion against G-d that did that. You are under the wrong conclusion there is any good in man, when Scripture is replete with the fact that mankind is evil, reprobate, sinful, and under the wrath and judgement of G-d.

And who made man? Why did God create something that is evil, reprobate, and sinful?

Nine years ago, gay marriage was legalized. Many were sure that such a thing would irrevocably harm existing marriages, and it was claimed that marriage to animals would soon be enacted. I haven't found any evidence of all the terrible things we were told would happen. Somebody help me out here. What happened to all that destruction of marriage, or even the wedding announcements for all those Human/Animal marriages?
Please list in detail how your marriage has been harmed by gay marriage, or how marriage in general has been harmed. Do you think 9 years is just not enough time for those bad repercussions to gay marriage to develop? Do we have to wait longer for the bad effects to be shown?
I don't remember anyone saying that gay marriage would harm existing marriages. Marriage to animals may be in the future though. Same thing as marriage to your family, marriage to more than one person, and probably some others. I mean, if you think about it, why can't a brother and sister get married, particularly if they don't plan on having any children, or they can get an abortion, as the left are OK with? Same thing with a father and daughter. Why can't they get married, even if the father is already married to his daughter's mother? Why should we proclaim that bigamy is a crime? What harm is it if everyone getting married is OK with it? Just because these things didn't happen overnight doesn't mean they won't happen now that the can of worms has been opened. How long did it take before we got gay marriage? If it took a very long time then why do you think these things have to happen in 10 years or they won't ever happen at all?

And who made man? Why did God create something that is evil, reprobate, and sinful?
That's because of something else that is inherent in man-free will.
Having the will to CHOOSE to obey G-d and enjoy the benefits of His love, providence, and Sovereignty through Jesus Christ

=OR=

Choose to go about our own way and suffer the consequences including eternal separation from Him.

Either way, G-d forces no one to comply but in the end, EVERY knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus Christ is LORD.

I don't remember anyone saying that gay marriage would harm existing marriages. Marriage to animals may be in the future though. Same thing as marriage to your family, marriage to more than one person, and probably some others. I mean, if you think about it, why can't a brother and sister get married, particularly if they don't plan on having any children, or they can get an abortion, as the left are OK with? Same thing with a father and daughter. Why can't they get married, even if the father is already married to his daughter's mother? Why should we proclaim that bigamy is a crime? What harm is it if everyone getting married is OK with it? Just because these things didn't happen overnight doesn't mean they won't happen now that the can of worms has been opened. How long did it take before we got gay marriage? If it took a very long time then why do you think these things have to happen in 10 years or they won't ever happen at all?
I thing libs must have a cause to fight for

Winning the debate in the supreme court over homosexual marriage has left a hole in their lives that can only be filled by attacking another family value such as no adult sex with children

Forum List

Back