YES! We did it! Senate (R) Leader McConnell tells Texas Senator Cornyn to FIND AND PASS A BILL for GUN CONTROL

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?
Define an assault weapon

And will you send government goons door to door picking up guns?

Thoughts?

ANYTHING is better than nothing.

Biden is proof that that's not true.

Please ban assault weapons.

What's the definition of assault weapon?

1653599368425.png

They cancelled all funding for secret service agents for government officials and cancelled the forty billion to provide border security for some other country?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why do you want more murdered children.
Something must be done.
What a stupid thing to say.
First, my comment in no way implies that.
Second, the bill hasnt even been written. You dont know what its going to do.
Three, you are just reacting. Like an emotional 12 year old girl LOL
You are just a pathetic govt boot licker.
GFY faggot

Forum List

Back