President Trump has them in South Bronx

They interviewed a couple homies shitting in an alley and they said "this is AOC country".

aoc smarter.jpg

Biden got 83 percent of the Bronx vote in 2020

:dance:
That’s before he was president. Now that he has been for 3 years, they see what a mess he’s made of the country - and the world. They can barely buy groceries. Crime is rampant. The illegals are swarming in and taking their resources.

And did you watch the joint press conference just now? Biden is so inept and confused that reporters asked pre-screened questions, and then Biden looked down at his podium and read long prepared answers in a mumbling monotone. They guy can’t even answer a question on his own!

That’s before he was president. Now that he has been for 3 years, they see what a mess he’s made of the country - and the world. They can barely buy groceries. Crime is rampant. The illegals are swarming in and taking their resources.

And did you watch the joint press conference just now? Biden is so inept and confused that reporters asked pre-screened questions, and then Biden looked down at his podium and read long prepared answers in a mumbling monotone. They guy can’t even answer a question on his own!
Bidens Presidency is PERFECT

Trump is facing 83 felony indictments

They're already lining up for this event, which will not occur for about 5 hours.

I don't think President Trump has anything to worry about in the Bronx.

I'm looking forward to this!

Some folks who are there and posting on X say the lines forming are long with a lot of people

They're already lining up for this event, which will not occur for about 5 hours.

I don't think President Trump has anything to worry about in the Bronx.

I'm looking forward to this!

Residents in the South Bronx, where Trump’s rally is taking place, are mainly Hispanic (64%) and Black (31%)

The facts vs spin/myth/sleight-of-hand
The bullshit:

Trump has insisted that he has a shot this fall at winning New York, which a Republican presidential nominee has not carried since 1984. The Bronx is a Democratic stronghold, which Trump lost by about 68 points to Joe Biden in 2020. That margin, however, was down from four years earlier, when Hillary Clinton carried the county by 79 points. Residents in the South Bronx, where Trump’s rally is taking place, are mainly Hispanic (64%) and Black (31%), according to the US Census Bureau.

Several House Republicans from New York said they could no longer make it to Trump’s event due to changes in the chamber’s voting schedule Thursday.

Amazing that retards like rightwinger can't see this.

Good for America, though.

lol

Close to the courthouse and he still has security. as the X president.

There will be anti protesters there also

Sounds Fun

Amazing that retards like rightwinger can't see this.

Good for America, though.

lol
I think he’s just an obnoxious leftist (are there any other kind?) who enjoys trying to get a row out of a normal person. He just now said, “Biden is perfect.”

NOBODY believes that. He is just a nasty person who enjoys getting people who won’t submit to liberalism annoyed.

He was going to testify in his trial but I guess he prefers a more friendly crowd who will not ask questions.

well he still has security

The anti protestors are mobilizing.

Should be fun to watch.

I think he’s just an obnoxious leftist (are there any other kind?) who enjoys trying to get a row out of a normal person. He just now said, “Biden is perfect.”

NOBODY believes that. He is just a nasty person who enjoys getting people who won’t submit to liberalism annoyed.

Bidens Presidency is PERFECT
It can’t be denied

Forum List

Back