Texas doctor who said nine-year-olds can safely give birth appointed to maternal mortality committee

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Good lord. The pregnant 9 year old rape victim community in Texas can be assured that Texas has its back.

On the one hand it is hilarious to see the GOP perform such idiocy.
On the other hand the brutality and nastiness on display here is truly taliban.

Is child rape a crime in texas ? Or are Christian men protected from these teeny harlots ?

Good lord. The pregnant 9 year old rape victim community in Texas can be assured that Texas has its back.

On the one hand it is hilarious to see the GOP perform such idiocy.
On the other hand the brutality and nastiness on display here is truly taliban.

Is child rape a crime in texas ? Or are Christian men protected from these teeny harlots ?
i bet that the rape victim was an illegal girl and the rapist was an illegal man and now since they have been allowed to invade our country, the Joe Bribem admin must take care of the issue. Of course if the family of said illegal girl never sent their daughter to invade the US, she might still be there in her own country, still a virgin. Why do you hate little girls Tommy?

i bet that the rape victim was an illegal girl and the rapist was an illegal man and now since they have been allowed to invade our country, the Joe Bribem admin must take care of the issue. Of course if the family of said illegal girl never sent their daughter to invade the US, she might still be there in her own country, still a virgin. Why do you hate little girls Tommy?
I tend to think that all kids deserve protection. Mainly from sick relatives. Any 9 year old carrying a baby is a rape victim. Why is texas ignoring that ? Frontier independence ?
Taliban leaders will be whooping with joy that they are winning.

I tend to think that all kids deserve protection. Mainly from sick relatives. Any 9 year old carrying a baby is a rape victim. Why is texas ignoring that ? Frontier independence ?
Taliban leaders will be whooping with joy that they are winning.
Only when those kids serve their purpose? Otherwise, abort them before they see the light of day...

Forum List

Back