How has your marriage been hurt?

I thing libs must have a cause to fight for

Winning the debate in the supreme court over homosexual marriage has left a hole in their lives that can only be filled by attacking another family value such as no adult sex with children

Or mutilating and drugging kids.

That's because of something else that is inherent in man-free will.
Having the will to CHOOSE to obey G-d and enjoy the benefits of His love, providence, and Sovereignty through Jesus Christ

=OR=

Choose to go about our own way and suffer the consequences including eternal separation from Him.

Either way, G-d forces no one to comply but in the end, EVERY knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus Christ is LORD.
How is something inherent in man that God didn't put there if God created man?

Since it’s a religious ceremony it’s what God says it is. Society’s opinion doesn’t mean anything.

You are conflating two things that while they have the same name, are not the same thing.

This discussion is about Civil Marriage, it has nothing to do with the religious marriage.

Civil marriage is about contract law and benefits and privileges assigned by the Govt to married couples. The Govt does not care in the least if your marriage is recognized by some religions group or not.

Religious marriage has nothing to do with benefits and privileges assigned by the Govt to married couples. There is nothing in any religious text that speaks of licenses and tax breaks and hospital visitation rights for married people.

One can get married in a church by their religion and they gain nothing from the civil Govt until such time as they also have their marriage recognized as a civil marriage. Likewise two people can get married and not be religious and never have any religious group approve of their marriage.

Harming individual marriages wasn't the issue and never was, it's about degrading society as a whole and I think there's plenty of evidence of that. Just look at your avatar, only a demoralized piece of shit scumbag would do something like that, and now there are even more of you.
Al those MAGA signs saying just the opposite indicate it was a very big issue.

I thing libs must have a cause to fight for

Winning the debate in the supreme court over homosexual marriage has left a hole in their lives that can only be filled by attacking another family value such as no adult sex with children
I have said numerous times that the left are born with a gene which causes them to want to fight for something. If they got absolutely everything they wanted they would be protesting because there are too many holes in Swiss cheese.

Nine years ago, gay marriage was legalized. Many were sure that such a thing would irrevocably harm existing marriages, and it was claimed that marriage to animals would soon be enacted. I haven't found any evidence of all the terrible things we were told would happen. Somebody help me out here. What happened to all that destruction of marriage, or even the wedding announcements for all those Human/Animal marriages?
Please list in detail how your marriage has been harmed by gay marriage, or how marriage in general has been harmed. Do you think 9 years is just not enough time for those bad repercussions to gay marriage to develop? Do we have to wait longer for the bad effects to be shown?
Apparently you haven't been paying attention.

wwwwwww.jpg

Forum List

Back