Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

Murdering a baby isnt a right to privacy. Now again, show me in the Constitution where it is legal for a woman to execute her baby.
In common law, when the Constitution was written, it was not murder to terminate
a pregnancy prior to “quickening” which is the basic equivalent to viability in today’s terminology.

So where in the Constitution does it even imply in the slightest degree that a human being during the in utero process of gestation has the same right to life as if it has been born?

In common law, when the Constitution was written, it was not murder to terminate
a pregnancy prior to “quickening” which is the basic equivalent to viability in today’s terminology.

So where in the Constitution does it even imply in the slightest degree that a human being during the in utero process of gestation has the same right to life as if it has been born?
So i notice that you dont have a black robe on, please show the amendment that certifies your decision.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. 240524 {post•684}

NotfooledbyW May’24 Vrftma: It’s an unumerated right when the baby is inside her and a dependent part of her body she has autonomy over her own life and the fetuses life and the general public has no interest in a pregnant woman’s private life.

Your question was well answered four years earlier. #684

Does a Right to Privacy Exist in the US Constitution? 200502 {post•198}

dblack May’29 Vdartp: “The question is whether a fetus should be afforded legal rights before it is born. Claiming that it does establishes a precedent that grants government sovereignty over the contents of our bodies. That's taking state power too far.” dblvck 200502 Vdartp00198

nfbw 240524 Vrftma00684 to mkxnrms 240524 Srftma00682
Wait, what. Is it a baby or a fetus? Or maybe your just stupid?

Thankfully the majority of the country doesn't share your hatred of Catholics

I voted for Biden and I’m glad he professes normal American Catholicism as the
majority are.

Most Catholics are not Vigano Catholics referring to the estranged Catholic Bishop who kisses the Putin and Trump authoritarian rings for attention from the conspiracy enchanted global goofballs.

The weakness of having no rational argument asigning duty to society for forcing full term gestation on women who did not intend to become pregnant by suggestion that I hate Catholics is on display for all to see it

I voted for Biden and I’m glad he professes normal American Catholicism as the
majority are.

Most Catholics are not Vigano Catholics referring to the estranged Catholic Bishop who kisses the Putin and Trump authoritarian rings for attention from the conspiracy enchanted global goofballs.

The weakness of having no rational argument asigning duty to society for forcing full term gestation on women who did not intend to become pregnant by suggestion that I hate Catholics is on display for all to see it
Your arguments are based 100% on bigotry and are not rational.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why women shouldn't murder 2-year-olds.

Voters in many states have already said that abortions are legal, period. The End.
Except the Republican Party is still using baby fetus to keep multicultural working class voters under the boot of the billionaire class who need cultural warriors to enshrine tax cuts and limits on wealth producing assets to be regulated,

nature forces full gestation not republicans,,
No, banning access to abortion prior to the weeks that a woman can know she is pregnant deprives her of the option to opt out of going through full-term gestation and giving birth to a baby.

That is the official Republican party doctrine.

Wait, what. Is it a baby or a fetus?

Your arguments are based 100% on bigotry and are not rational.
You say it, but you cannot support it with facts reason logic and critical thinking. If you could you would, but you don’t. You just say it.

Except the Republican Party is still using baby fetus to keep multicultural working class voters under the boot of the billionaire class who need cultural warriors to enshrine tax cuts and limits on wealth producing assets to be regulated,

No, banning access to abortion prior to the weeks that a woman can know she is pregnant deprives her of the option to opt out of going through full-term gestation and giving birth to a baby.

That is the official Republican party doctrine.
it still kills the baby,,

so ignorance is no excuse,,

Yes it does. The question is, does the woman become a menace to you and your family and our society when she has an abortion and it goes unpunished in a court of law?
the robber that breaks into your house and murders your children doesnt menace me either,,

thats not a good justification for killing a child,,

Ignorance of what. Miscarriage kills the baby. Abortion as birth control kills the Baby. Abortion to save the life of the mother. What is your point?
thats a death by natural causes not an intentional act,,

do try and keep up,,

if the mothers life is trully in danger everything must be done,, so save her as well as the baby when possible,,

and I notice you used the word mother,, so you know its her child being killed in an abortion,,

Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg said it was bad law. Just as legal theory it's bad law. The court examined the right and found it unconstitutional. It should have ended there. Instead they invented an entirely new class of rights, penumbral rights. Whether you are for or against abortion, Roe was bad law.
it was never a law, congress never made it a law. Courts don't make laws.

There is no rational argument for depriving a pregnant woman of her liberty to make choices about her body and her life when there is no harm to anyone outside and separated from her body if she chooses to end her pregnancy with a safe legal abortion. Banning that procedure in states that have white born again Christian majorities in state legislatures and governors has nothing to do with being rational at all. You can’t make a rational argument for depriving women of a liberty when no harm comes to your life limb or property when she aborts the fetus in her body. That’s why you stop at both sides are right and can go no farther towards truth when you choose to cop out.
Yes there are but you chose not to see it that way, you are intolerant of others and ideas that you don't agree with. You have your opinion and that is all it is, an opinion and others on the other side believe their opinion is true and just and rational, that you don't think so is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back