Zone1 Why Most People End up in Hell (Jesus himself said this)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
OK, technically what Jesus said was that FEW find the Narrow way that leads to Heaven (Mt 7, Lk 13)

Lk 13:24 makes the point that most attempting to enter Heaven at death "will not be strong enough." My guess is they won't be strong enough to fight off Satan and all his accusations, etc..

My experiences would tell me this (that very few make it) even if Jesus (and canonized saints) did not say so because you look around at all the heinous evil going on (homosexual acts, divorce for no valid reason, murdering the unborn) and things getting worse by the day and .. What? People who do these vile things are going to be allowed into Heaven (?)-- where all is good and holy and pure and just?

Right----------

OK, technically what Jesus said was that FEW find the Narrow way that leads to Heaven (Mt 7, Lk 13)

Lk 13:24 makes the point that most attempting to enter Heaven at death "will not be strong enough." My guess is they won't be strong enough to fight off Satan and all his accusations, etc..

My experiences would tell me this (that very few make it) even if Jesus (and canonized saints) did not say so because you look around at all the heinous evil going on (homosexual acts, divorce for no valid reason, murdering the unborn) and things getting worse by the day and .. What? People who do these vile things are going to be allowed into Heaven (?)-- where all is good and holy and pure and just?

Right----------
Your experience?

Elaborate.

Everyone knows that the reason most people end up in Hell is excessive Masturbation
Find me a verse in the Bible condemning masturbation.

I suspect you were employing
1665595148421.gif

Actually, the judgment hasn't happened yet, so no one is actually in spiritual hell (which is eternal death, not eternal life in torment).

There is a Scripture on that in the Old T.. dude died as a result of spilling his seed on the ground
You are referring to Onan. He did not want to follow Jewish law which is what got him punished. It was a brother-in- laws duty to provide offspring to a sister-in-law if her husband had died.

Genesis 38:8-10 ESV​

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

Genesis 38:6-11 (NJPS):

Judah got a wife for Er his first-born; her name was Tamar. But Er, Judah’s first-born, was displeasing to the Lord, and the Lord took his life. Then Judah said to Onan, “Join with your brother’s wife and do your duty by her as a brother-in-law, and provide offspring for your brother.” But Onan, knowing that the seed would not count as his, let it go to waste whenever he joined with his brother’s wife, so as not to provide offspring for his brother.What he did was displeasing to the Lord, and He took his life also. Then Judah said to his daughter-in-law Tamar, “Stay as a widow in your father’s house until my son Shelah grows up”—for he thought, “He too might die like his brothers.” So Tamar went to live in her father’s house.

Right----------
Hell is a human construct designed to scare people into becoming members of the Christian religion. Fear has been the strongest motivator since humans first began walking upright.

OK, technically what Jesus said was that FEW find the Narrow way that leads to Heaven

I wouldn't go making a statement that most go to hell based on that verse and someone's interpretation of it.
At least, there are a thousand reasons not to make such a bold claim.

Hell is a human construct designed to scare people into becoming members of the Christian religion. Fear has been the strongest motivator since humans first began walking upright.

Fearing to do evil prevents a lot of problems. Sadly, few have such fear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back