the lefts anti Israel movement may be about to hit the streets !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the final semester in many colleges about to end in a few weeks where will all the anti Semites congregate to spread their vile violence and Nazi hatred ? there's only one place ... the streets of America ! in about a month don't be surprised if hoards of violent leftists are clashing with police and non anti Semites in the streets of America !

1714603137501.png

1714603161173.png

1714603182207.png

1714603218261.png

~S~

The charge of antisemitism doesn't apply to evil Zionists who are carrying out a genocide against the Palestinian people.

Otherwise, if leftists are demonstrating against good Jewish people, then they are guilty as charged.

Isn't it time that the whole mess deserves a closer look? Both Jewish people and evil Zionists have faced discrimination many times over; sometimes unjust and other times quite just.

Genocide can't be hidden under a blanket of pity.

with the final semester in many colleges about to end in a few weeks where will all the anti Semites congregate to spread their vile violence and Nazi hatred ? there's only one place ... the streets of America ! in about a month don't be surprised if hoards of violent leftists are clashing with police and non anti Semites in the streets of America !
Thats what you guys did in Charlottesville.

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.37.15 PM.png

Better stay in your basement.

I hope the anti-Israel movement continues to explode .. leading up to the November election. What a great testament to the Biden administration viewpoint that will continue to boil over out of control .. just like other leading concerns to Americans .. like the invasion of the southern border.

Meanwhile .. some governor killed a dog 20 years ago and that is higher priority to discuss.

Here's a possible solution. To help these Hamas loving anti Semites do the maximum damage, we should give them the option of either going to jail or shipping out to Rafah to join the battle. I recommend Rafah highly. MAGA

Better stay in your basement.
I live in a deep red state ... our governor doesn't allow mass violence and violent Nazis to rampage in our streets .. and unlike you I wasn't locked down for months during COVID like the leftist morons in blue states were ..

I live in a deep red state ... our governor doesn't allow mass violence and violent Nazis to rampage in our streets .. and unlike you I wasn't locked down for months during COVID like the leftist morons in blue states were ..
Stay there, traitor. No self respecting white person wants you around.

with the final semester in manyo colleges about to end in a few weeks where will all the anti Semites congregate to spread their vile violence and Nazi hatred ? there's only one place ... the streets of America ! in about a month don't be surprised if hoards of violent leftists are clashing with police and non anti Semites in the streets of America !
You can be anti genocide without being antisemitic you know.

Forum List

Back