Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

This is all we need to know, US and its the same in the UK, Politicians bought and paid for by the Israelis, it isn't Russians or Chinese who interfered in elections its the Israelis.
Americans should wake up.

I would hope so -
We have the same goals, hopes, lifestyles.

Our ancestors built countries where the grocery store shelves are full, the trains and buses run on time,
People are mobile, both geographically and in status.
First world.

We should try and keep it.

These People who support the Hamas killers and rapists, and chant death to Israel, death to America, and destroy property and defy the law. They ALL need to be arrested. The students need to be charged and suspended. The outsiders need to be arrested, have their immigration status checked, and be deported if they aren't here legally. But ALL of them should have their voting rights taken away for the treason they are preaching against our country. If that happened, Biden would become 100% on the Jews side in about a half a second, phony bitch that he is. MAGA.

This happened in Gaza because of Bibi. The problem is 80 years old. The US has nothing to do with it.

We know there are paid trolls but I cant get updates anymore as all the impartial or conservative leaning administrators were let go. I know the 4 digits were used and the misspell with numbers to identify and be able to dog whistle en mass.
Interesting. I noticed that the impartial or conservative leaning ones left, and we now have mostly leftists - or if not actually leftist, going along with the leftist narrative more. I wonder if the owner gave new marching orders.

But I don’t know what you mean with the 4 digits and purposeful misspelling as dog whistles. I have noticed the same few blatantly Jew-hating posters seem to pile into a thread all at the same time.

What a colossal mistake it is, to allow Muslims from Islamic nations to either immigrate here, or to come here on student visas.

It will take another couple of decades, but eventually these people will herd what's left of the white population like sheep, especially the young ones who are the biggest idiots of all.

Enjoy what's left of western culture, because it won't be here for long.

1714599510701.png

What a colossal mistake it is, to allow Muslims from Islamic nations to either immigrate here, or to come here on student visas.

It will take another couple of decades, but eventually these people will herd what's left of the white population like sheep, especially the young ones who are the biggest idiots of all.

Enjoy what's left of western culture, because it won't be here for long.

View attachment 940685
And think of the timing!! Jews are being subjected to an atmosphere like that found in 1939 Germany on liberal campuses nationwide, with Palestinian-type beings assaulting them, blocking their entry, forcing them to walk in the curb, shouting Nazi sentiments at them….and NOW O’Biden wants to being in MORE Palestinians?!

All due to Hamas and Hamas supporters.
No one else to blame.

I looked at the video of all of the demonstrations and encampments last night and I didn't see a single banner, sign or "pro-Hamas" button on anyone. I saw hundreds of "Free Palestine" signs and posters.

This is why you are being completely dishonest and trying to mislead people. It's all you Trump Humpers know. That's because the FACTS are never on your side.

This happened in Gaza because of Bibi. The problem is 80 years old. The US has nothing to do with it.

With all due respect, you're wrong, wrong and wrong. MAGA

I would hope so -
We have the same goals, hopes, lifestyles.

Our ancestors built countries where the grocery store shelves are full, the trains and buses run on time,
People are mobile, both geographically and in status.
First world.

We should try and keep it.
You hope your Politicians are bought by a foreign power? WOW! i believe thats called treason.

I looked at the video of all of the demonstrations and encampments last night and I didn't see a single banner, sign or "pro-Hamas" button on anyone. I saw hundreds of "Free Palestine" signs and posters.

This is why you are being completely dishonest and trying to mislead people. It's all you Trump Humpers know. That's because the FACTS are never on your side.

Hamas headband seen at Stanford

1714603209151.png

ISIS flag at Washington University

1714603287774.png

Attachments

• 1714603241208.png
    1714603241208.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 1
Interesting. I noticed that the impartial or conservative leaning ones left, and we now have mostly leftists - or if not actually leftist, going along with the leftist narrative more. I wonder if the owner gave new marching orders.

But I don’t know what you mean with the 4 digits and purposeful misspelling as dog whistles. I have noticed the same few blatantly Jew-hating posters seem to pile into a thread all at the same time.
4 numerals in their screen name are paids and something like D0g 102 are also
I don’t know the new method they use now

And think of the timing!! Jews are being subjected to an atmosphere like that found in 1939 Germany on liberal campuses nationwide, with Palestinian-type beings assaulting them, blocking their entry, forcing them to walk in the curb, shouting Nazi sentiments at them….and NOW O’Biden wants to being in MORE Palestinians?!
No they aren't.

Forum List

Back