Zone1 Don't call yourself a Christian if you do these things (& never repent)

"Even the demons believe, and tremble"

James 2:12 or thereabouts

:dev3:
You don't seem to know The Bible very well.

No "demon" mention in James 2. None.

I'm no authority, have read The Bible twice, at least.

I still forget where things are. I could be smart and write them down. I could..:auiqs.jpg:

But perhaps I'm not! :auiqs.jpg:

That would make too much sense!

I figure it is all up to any individual to pick up the New Testament, read it from front to back like they would any other book, and decide for themselves.

Just as Jesus taught that people should create a one-on-one relationship with God, it seems to me that they should also approach the bible in the same fashion and learn directly rather than through the indoctrination by a third party.

wow, you know a fake Christian

and yet you are not ANY kind of Christian

(or so it looks like from your postings)

How does that work?
You bet. I know them by their fruits, as the Bible puts it. And so do you.

You bet. I know them by their fruits, as the Bible puts it. And so do you.

people who "can't" (won't) live up to the ideals of Christ have no business passing judgment on those who at least try.

And try is all any of us can normally do, being sinners and all

I don't know if it's possible for you to conceive how much arrogance it actually takes to think that you are the one qualified to administer the purity tests. That's why you are cringy.

using your own words here:

I don't know if it's possible for you to conceive how much arrogance it actually takes to think that you are the one qualified to administer the [JUDGMENT of Christians as you do often]. That's why you are cringy

I figure it is all up to any individual to pick up the New Testament, read it from front to back like they would any other book, and decide for themselves.

Just as Jesus taught that people should create a one-on-one relationship with God, it seems to me that they should also approach the bible in the same fashion and learn directly rather than through the indoctrination by a third party.
The Bible is misinterpreted all the time, which is why we have something like 65,000 different "Christian churches" in the world.

We should have stuck with the Original Church........... that damn Luther!

people who "can't" (won't) live up to the ideals of Christ have no business passing judgment on those who at least try.

And try is all any of us can normally do, being sinners and all
I'm making it my business. Deal with that

using your own words here:

I don't know if it's possible for you to conceive how much arrogance it actually takes to think that you are the one qualified to administer the [JUDGMENT of Christians as you do often]. That's why you are cringy
I have no issues with Christians or Christianity. I am targeting you, not your religion. I think people like you are embarrassing to a lot of Christians.

BS

It says right there

Even the demons believe, and tremble

that is VERBATIM

from James 2:14 (or thereabouts)
No. Not in James 2.

0 mentions of demon.

James 2 : 14

"14What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? "

I have no issues with Christians or Christianity. I am targeting you, not your religion. I think people like you are embarrassing to a lot of Christians.
couldn't care less what you think. I go by what God thinks (&/or try to)

sorry, you aint it

:)

No. Not in James 2.

0 mentions of demon.

James 2:14:

"14What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? "
not true but I'm not going to argue the poiint all damn day.

Believe what u want. "Everyone" else does

:rolleyes:

I have a good notion of what God wants out of me and saying three hail marys and two our fathers after you knowingly fuck-up all the time isn't it.

I am lifted up to Heaven when praying those prayers. And the Our Father is in the Bible. So are portions of the Hail Mary

Weird that you'd start a conversation about it on a forum then.
I try to only talk to people who are intelligent and true seekers of knowledge and truth.

Since you don't appear to be in those categories, maybe I will consider Ignore. I don't like wasting time on people not listening or caring....

not true but I'm not going to argue the poiint all damn day.

Believe what u want. "Everyone" else does

:rolleyes:
It is true. I have proof of my claim. Would you like a picture from an over 100 year old bible?

I have at least half a dozen bibles around here.

After more reading, you may be referring to verse 19.

In some other translation than King James.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back