Zone1 A list of reasons why most people end up in Hell

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
1 They don't think they need Jesus
2 don't think they need His Church (any old "church" will do)
3 don't think they have to change their ways much
4 don't de-program themselves from the filth of the world
5 too buddy-buddy with the evil one and his system
6 they blaspheme the Holy Spirit by rejecting Christ's Narrow Way
7 Following Jesus is too hard
8 can't stand the thought of giving up their "friends" who don't like Jesus freaks, so called
9 and I'm sure there are many other reasons

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour".

My guess is that this is the number one reason, certainly in Canada.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour".

My guess is that this is the number one reason, certainly in Canada.
Yes, lying. The liberals know all about that. I guess that's why I forgot it. I'm not a lib.

There are many forms of lying.

If you distort truth enough, you are lying. If you neglect certain truths the other person should know about, has a right to know about, that is also lying.

The Lake of Fire awaits these folks... sad. We have to pray for them (more)

and NO, i am not claiming to never have told a "white lie" Sometimes the truth can cause a lot of damage. But most of the time, we can tell the truth w/o dire consequences?

Yes, lying. The liberals know all about that. I guess that's why I forgot it. I'm not a lib.

There are many forms of lying.

If you distort truth enough, you are lying. If you neglect certain truths the other person should know about, has a right to know about, that is also lying.

The Lake of Fire awaits these folks... sad. We have to pray for them (more)

and NO, i am not claiming to never have told a "white lie" Sometimes the truth can cause a lot of damage. But most of the time, we can tell the truth w/o dire consequences?
I think bearing false witness goes well beyond lying, though that is the idea.

8 can't stand the thought of giving up their "friends" who don't like Jesus freaks, so called

I see, over and over, folks who just don't get that the sin of pride IS deadly. It's the one I struggle with the most.

Ironic you say that 'most' people end up in hell but I've never met anyone who thinks it will be them. It is always the other guy.

Do the right thing and masturbate in private.

I would say "Pride" is a hard one. Even when logical reasoning suggests I'm wrong, I fight it. That's pretty much the same with you and others in here. We are very opinionated.
The real question is, is "Hell" the final resting place for those who reject the your list? Or, is it a temporary place to have a second chance to be taught the gospel again as stated in 1Peter chapters 3 and 4? Another name for Satan (Lucifer) is Perdition. To be a son of Perdition, one must reject or blaspheme the Holy Ghost. But, what does this mean if the dead can be preached to? The Holy Ghost testifies of who God the Father and Son are. If the Holy Ghost opens the veil over your mind and you are in the presence of the Father and Son, and you reject them, that is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. So, at the judgment seat of God, you have the Father and the Son as your mediator. If you reject Jesus then, you blasphemy against the Holy Ghost too. So, Hell is not a final resting place. To become a son of Perdition, that is the final resting place.
1Peter chapter 3 talks about Jesus reaching to people in a spirit prison. There are two sections: Paradise and Hell. Why would Paradise be a prison? It's a place where the righteous go but are still without their bodies for time and all eternity. They will be free when they receive their resurrected bodies to house them in. Hell is where those await their fate after being too wicked to be in Paradise and have not repented. Most may not know Jesus Christ but will be introduced to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They have the opportunity to accept or reject the Gospel truths. Always have free moral agency.

you needed to stop at #1. #2 is why youre not saved. youve been warned- you have no excuse. church dont get you to heaven, ONLY JESUS.

you obv dont understand scripture- you cannot blaspheme the hs today.

ONLY JESUS.
Tremendous .
How did this Essene priest who took over from his cousin get the promotion ?
What happened to poor John who never gets a mention after being decapitated .
You might have thought he would get some recognition or reward for good and loyal service .
This local sky God seems to have been not too bothered about fairness or justice . No wonder Jews have had no luck ever since.
He is useless . .

I see, over and over, folks who just don't get that the sin of pride IS deadly. It's the one I struggle with the most.

Wow... unbelievable! Someone on an internet forum confesses to struggling with a certain sin? You must not have too much pride, eh?

You are a rarity. But I knew that.

Pride tells people they don't need Jesus or if they are following him, pride tells them they don't need to find HIS Church. There is only ONE Church established by Christ and most people don't have a clue where it is. Most people do not appear to CARE either!

No wonder so many people end up in Hell. So says Jesus Himself. So say most of the saints and the ones who don't say.. don't address the topic of how few are saved at all (that I know of)

Forum List

Back