Zone1 A list of reasons why most people end up in Hell

Who nailed Jesus to the cross?

We all did.
And some continue to crucify him daily by their lifestyle choices, refusing to give up what is displeasing to a perfectly HOLY God

That's the sin of idolatry (loving sin more than God) which... if anyone reads the Old T as I have, yeh... you see how little tolerance God had for idolatry. Remember Dathan and what happened to him and those who followed him?

Things are different now that Christ has come

but one thing that is NOT different is

GOD

He never changes. If He hated idolatry back then, he hates it today (what a shock)

so who died and made YOU right about all things God? (to the point you never have to listen to anyone else's reality/knowledge...)

I'd tend to think you'd have to actually BE God to be THAT certain about every aspect of human salvation, as you always pretend to be... but silly me...
Find any thread of mine that lists all the people that are going to hell. You have a lot of nerve.
Does any old church include the ones that Paul started? Because those are the ones Jesus addresses. Do you still believe Jesus is Catholic now? Find me the scripture where He sheds His Jewish prayer shawl and picks up His mother's rosary...

Who died and made you judge?

Forum List

Back