What is the biblical timeline for the next era?

- you also provide nothing of value ...

than a 4th century madeup c bible - the state religion of the roman empire, written 400 years past the events depicted by those that crucified the 1st century religious itinerant.

- rater than the itinerants message of liberation theology, self determination they died for and represents the prescribed heavenly religion of antiquity given a&e at the beginning of their journey.

the same for all living beings on plant earth for their spiritual remission to the everlasting.
More circles? :abgg2q.jpg: I have the scriptures as they have existed for over 3500 years.......you have the space between your ears. Hear that noise......that's the wind passing between your ears. You are yet to provide an iota of evidence to support your narcissistic based "OPINIONS". Come back when you can provide any evidence to dismiss the eyewitness records contained in the historical document called the Holy Bible. My wife so enjoys "laughing" at you. That is what you are about....no? Getting laughs by playing the fool/jester? No human can be as dense as you pretend to be.

Last edited:
More circles? :abgg2q.jpg: I have the scriptures as they have existed for over 3500 years.......you have the space between your ears. Hear that noise......that's the wind passing between your ears. You are yet to provide an iota of evidence to support your narcissistic based "OPINIONS". Come back when you can provide any evidence to dismiss the eyewitness records contained in the historical document called the Holy Bible. My wife so enjoys "laughing" at you. That is what you are about....no? Getting laughs by playing the fool/jester? No human can be as dense as you pretend to be.
What scripture is that old?

really, where are they there is not even an original 4th century c bible in existence - their forgeries and fallacies after they destroyed the originals ...

the recorded, uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent by christianity is all that is needed as a reflection for who wrote that book and those that follow it.

really, where are they there is not even an original 4th century c bible in existence - their forgeries and fallacies after they destroyed the originals ...

the recorded, uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent by christianity is all that is needed as a reflection for who wrote that book and those that follow it.

This gives an approximate date for each book.

You have the scriptures as they have existed for over 3500 years? Bullshit. NOBODY has them in their original form. And, if you think that the KJV of the Bible is the truth, think again, as it is a heavily edited book with a lot of stuff missing.

And, fwiw, the Bible as it stands today is a long game of telephone (you know, the kids game where the message gets seriously garbled being passed from one person to the other), as it was translated from Hebrew, to Greek, to Roman, and then to English. LOTS of stuff was lost in the translation. For example, one of the main Commandments ISN'T "thou shalt not kill", it's actually "thou shalt not MURDER". And, at the beginning of Genesis, it doesn't start out "in the beginning", but rather "in A beginning".

What scripture is that old?
Regardless of when the oral history was recorded........that record still exists. No circular logic here. What? Because something was written earlier that makes it more truthful than the record of the one that has knowledge of the events recorded?

Your idea of first is always true is based upon a logical fallacy. This has been presented to you ad nauseam and proven to be a logical error on your part. What? Your memory that short? Still with the "Legend of Gilgamesh" being true because it was written down first, when the story line differs greatly from the Genesis account? :no_text11:

You have the scriptures as they have existed for over 3500 years? Bullshit. NOBODY has them in their original form. And, if you think that the KJV of the Bible is the truth, think again, as it is a heavily edited book with a lot of stuff missing.

And, fwiw, the Bible as it stands today is a long game of telephone (you know, the kids game where the message gets seriously garbled being passed from one person to the other), as it was translated from Hebrew, to Greek, to Roman, and then to English. LOTS of stuff was lost in the translation. For example, one of the main Commandments ISN'T "thou shalt not kill", it's actually "thou shalt not MURDER". And, at the beginning of Genesis, it doesn't start out "in the beginning", but rather "in A beginning".
More ad hominem OPINION? The canonized Bible exists because of its infallible fashion of how it all agrees without contradiction (something one must expect from an omnipotent creator) from Genesis to Revelation.......with a common theme throughout, a promise from God to mankind to provide a method for mankind to have eternal fellowship with the God of creation. The entire theme is based upon God sacrificing His only begotten Son because He loved the world that He had created..........it agrees completely in its history and application, unlike the other books created and written by men instead of being inspired by the Holy Spirit of God.....these false books were omitted for a reason. The Holy Spirit of God never contradicts Himself like the fake books used by the Catholics or the JW or the Mormons....the Muslims etc.,

To disprove the truth found therein......simply present the objective, testable, repeatable evidence from history actual or applicable science founded in the laws of physics that would disprove one sentence therein.

Your opinion is worthless. The books used by the fake religions around the world can be torn to pieces by a simple application of reason and logic when history actual or real science is applied to their record.

Last edited:
More ad hominem OPINION? The canonized Bible exists because of its infallible fashion of how it all agrees without contradiction (something one must expect from an omnipotent creator) from Genesis to Revelation.......with a common theme throughout, a promise from God to mankind to provide a method for mankind to have eternal fellowship with the God of creation.

To disprove the truth found therein......simply present the objective, testable, repeatable evidence from history actual or applicable science founded in the laws of physics that would disprove one sentence therein.

Your opinion is worthless.

Might wanna look up the actual history of the KJV Bible and see how it was edited. And yeah, it is a long game of telephone over the centuries as it was translated from Hebrew (done by the original authors) to Greek (look it up sometime), to Roman (when they sacked Jerusalem and took it as they thought it had power) to English (where it was bastardized during the Niecine council). Nope, not opinion, but rather historical fact. Too bad you are so blinded in your devotion to see it.

This gives an approximate date for each book.

their reasons for not using etched stone tablets to record the encounters with the heavens they claim is less than reasuring - when in comparison to what events they did preserve for prosperity. art etchings - nature, witnessed in their daily lives - no cave etchings of religion are found. pre desert religion.

A good example is the Upper Paleolithic site at Vila Nova de Foz Coa in northeastern Portugal, which dates back to the era of Gravettian art (c.22,000 BCE). Nearly all the decorated rock shelters in France and Spain contain engravings, and some (Les Combarelles, Cussac) contain only engravings.

the evolution of the desert religions without corroborating global affirmation would limit their beliefs to regional considerations ... where there is corroboration - the heavenly great flood - its origin of universal acceptance does imply an authenticity dating to the beginning of life with a meaningful, chronological event as a true religion, the religion of antiquity - does fulfill.

Regardless of when the oral history was recorded........that record still exists. No circular logic here. What? Because something was written earlier that makes it more truthful than the record of the one that has knowledge of the events recorded?

Your idea of first is always true is based upon a logical fallacy. This has been presented to you ad nauseam and proven to be a logical error on your part. What? Your memory that short? Still with the "Legend of Gilgamesh" being true because it was written down first, when the story line differs greatly from the Genesis account? :no_text11:

Genesis was written after the Babylonian exile and after Leviticus and Deuteronomy. Jews didn't exist when the Sumerian wrote Gilgamesh. By the time of Adam and Eve Sumer had a written language, agriculture, irrigation and sailboats. The Ugarit tablets at Ras Shamra also predate Abraham.

I grew up Baptist and I have some understanding of the biblical predictions of the rapture, the tribulation, the second coming, and other events.

I've never been clear on the timeline, and I wonder if that is because the bible is unclear on the sequence of events.

I would like to ask for your understanding of these predictions. I will respect everyone's input equally, but I would also be interested to know why you believe as you do, did it come from the bible itself, were you taught it, etc.
The Bible does NOT so mention the word "rapture".

Genesis was written after the Babylonian exile and after Leviticus and Deuteronomy. Jews didn't exist when the Sumerian wrote Gilgamesh. By the time of Adam and Eve Sumer had a written language, agriculture, irrigation and sailboats. The Ugarit tablets at Ras Shamra also predate Abraham.

"when" something is written doesn't actually mean anything.

That means nothing at all.

Why not? The Code of Hammurabi and the Egyptian Book of the Dead also predate Abraham. Cultures borrowed from Sumer and each other. Why is that a problem? The consensus among scholars is that the Jews were Canaanites who separated from their origins when they came to believe in one God the creator.

Do you believe this Margot?

1 Thessalonians 4:17

then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so shall we ever be with the Lord.

They expected that Christ would return within a generation (40 years) . So when the believers began dying the congregation needed reassurance that those believers would not miss out or be left behind. They were assured that they too would go to paradise. The "rapture" is bad theology promoted by con men.

Forum List

Back