Feds warn employers can be punished for failing to use preferred transgender pronouns, restrooms

1714433821488.png

More unelected losers making up laws, muh fake democracy.

In landmark guidance, the federal commission created to fight racial and sexual discrimination declared Monday that employers that fail to use a worker's preferred pronoun or refuse them the chance to use the restroom of their choice will be engaging in prohibited harassment.

The U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission published the new harassment guidelines Monday after voting along partisan lines on Friday to approve them, even in the face of opposition from nearly two dozen red states. Three Democrat appointees approved the rules while two Republicans opposed them.

The new document elevates gender identity as a protected class under discrimination laws like race, sex and religion..........................................
One more excellent reason to vote Republican across the board come November. The GOP definitely has its faults and shortcomings, but I know President Trump won't go for this kind of oligarchy tyranny and a GOP congress will back him up when he again allows the people to use common sense.

Common sense says a miniscule minority should adapt to co-exist peacefully with a very large majority. That very large majority should not have to adapt to the demands of a miniscule minority.

Last edited:
Then you can stop complaining about it.

Man that was easy

Old fantasies die hard, I guess.
Right up until I get thrown in jail for pointing out that this person is actually a man right? Then I can start worrying about it?

I have a better idea. Fuck off and your freaks can fuck off. The government demanding I can’t point out the obvious can especially fuck off.

More unelected losers making up laws, muh fake democracy.

In landmark guidance, the federal commission created to fight racial and sexual discrimination declared Monday that employers that fail to use a worker's preferred pronoun or refuse them the chance to use the restroom of their choice will be engaging in prohibited harassment.

The U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission published the new harassment guidelines Monday after voting along partisan lines on Friday to approve them, even in the face of opposition from nearly two dozen red states. Three Democrat appointees approved the rules while two Republicans opposed them.

The new document elevates gender identity as a protected class under discrimination laws like race, sex and religion..........................................

More authoritarian garbage.

Right up until I get thrown in jail for pointing out that this person is actually a man right? Then I can start worrying about it?

I have a better idea. Fuck off and your freaks can fuck off. The government demanding I can’t point out the obvious can especially fuck off.

It's not a government. It's a group of self-righteous idiots who hold government jobs.

I can't wait until this one hits SCOTUS. When it's knocked down, the night of the transgenders will quickly go away.

They can get in line with the rest of us and use pronouns. When someone is born with interchangable parts, I'll start voting for a third bathroom.

I don't give a rat's rear end about anyone's "pronouns".
If you are running a business and one of you employees is a gay pervert male who claims to be a female and that employee wants to use the ladies restroom and be addressed as a “she” you will have to give a rat’s ass

Because your business does not have unlimited funds for lawyers to fight the problem in court, but the federal government does

So you plan on using whatever pronouns are requested????? Or are you going to go into MAGA Cult pointless outrage over nothing, and get yourself fired?
Fuck you.

Go to hell.

Bitch, that's your pronoun.

Stupid bitch, probably.

I’m not the one going to have that problem. You on the other hand refuse to even acknowledge that’s a cock in your mouth.
Last I checked we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Yes, that includes pronouns.

The fucking retarded foreigner up there ^^^ just threatened me with arrest for exercising my First Amendment rights which are specifically protected by the highest law in the land.

LEFTARDS HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS.

Forum List

Back