Pro-HAMAS Protestor assaults and tases Jewish student at UCLA

I strongly suggest you Google it. I’m done wasting my time on your phony little reindeer games.

You’re not a man with a plan or even a man with a clue. I strongly suggest you get one.
/---/ You can't list the Trump hate crimes, because they don't exist.

It matters very much what is happening on the other side of the world. You seriously need to read the history of World War I and World War II to understand why.

I don’t seriously expect you to do that anytime soon since Trump Humpers have an absolutely extraordinary dearth of curiosity, or intellect.

It’s just so much easier to go along with the lies that Trump pumps in to you. No thinking required. No reading either.

You Trump humpers now blaming Trump for WW2?

The other side of the world is changing. Much of the Arab world is making a grudging admission that aligning with Israel has political, social and economic benefits that are mutually beneficial.

It was finally an individual, President Trump, who knew how to make deals who made progress for Middle East peace between Arab nations and Israel. He knew that Arab nations and Israel have much to gain with mutually beneficial trade and business agreements.

The Pallys were largely yesterday's news. Now the rabid Dems are trying to undue the Trump gains.

There are no disasters in my life and it’s in no way miserable. But of course I don’t live in the United States and I’m in no danger of having to live under a Trump dictatorship like you.

Every Trump business deal ends with the condo owners, suing his ass and Trump, losing every court case, appealing all of the lawsuits until he runs out of appeals, and then they have to get the sheriff to evict Trump and change the locks on the building.

But it wasn’t a Palestinian protestor who tazed the Jewish student. It was a right wing agitators and counter protestors who attacked the students with tasers and pepper spray. The “Jews will not replace us” gangs from Charlottesville.

The rest of the protesters across the country were shut down peacefully, and this one is about to be shut down as well. There seem to be considerable coordination amongst the various protest groups. By shutting them all down on the same night, arresting the non-student agitators and organizers and quickly dismantling the camps, the protests are done.

Access to campuses will be restricted to students, employees, and invitees.

In a week, students will disperse for the summer and these agitators will be in jail. Problem solved.
You Trump humpers all copy and paste the same slogans, "Trump dictatorship" like a bunch of mindless clones.

Perhaps you should spend more time praying at the altar of soy boy Trudeau

A couple dozen idiots wearing oxford shirts carried tiki torches and Biden had to run for President to save the soul of America.

Tens of thousands of masked Jew hating radicals occupy campuses all over the country and .... crickets.

Are they “Jew hating radicals”? Or are these the same right wing terrorist groups, who infiltrated the BLM marches and caused all of the violence and arson in the summer of 2020.

These people are hoping that the violence in political unrest will inspire voters to vote for Donald Trump in the same way that the violence in property destruction in the summer of 2020, caused a lot of people to vote against Democrats in favour of the law and order Republicans.

Trump did absolutely nothing just shut these riots down and openly encourage the white supremacists and paramilitary songs to come out and protect property because he felt the violence was helping his election chances.

Now, we’re seeing it again. The students aren’t being arrested overnight. Most of the arrests are terrorists and agitators trying to stir up unrest against President Biden.

You Trump humpers now blaming Trump for WW2?

The other side of the world is changing. Much of the Arab world is making a grudging admission that aligning with Israel has political, social and economic benefits that are mutually beneficial.

It was finally an individual, President Trump, who knew how to make deals who made progress for Middle East peace between Arab nations and Israel. He knew that Arab nations and Israel have much to gain with mutually beneficial trade and business agreements.

The Pallys were largely yesterday's news. Now the rabid Dems are trying to undue the Trump gains.

Are you completely dead from the neck up. Donald Trump’s foreign policy and his position on NATO and defending your allies is exactly the same position taken by your president in 1914 and 1939.

When Hitler annexed Austria, because they are a German-speaking people, Neville Chamberlain refused to stand up to Hitler. This emboldened Hitler to go after Poland in 1939, and the rest of Europe declared war on Hitler.

When Putin‘s little green men invaded the Ukraine in 2012, the Ukraine was the most corrupt country in Europe. NATO was reluctant to give much help until changes were made.

In the year sense, Putin has continued to expand his influence and his criminality. He has long expressed a desire to rebuild the Russian empire, and taking the Ukraine is the first big step towards doing that.

Poland, Turkey, and Hungary are now worse.

Saying that what was happening in Europe had no bearing on the USA was the hallmark of World War II, right up until the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Saying that the war in the Ukraine doesn’t affect the USA is no different than saying World War II had no effect on the USA. There were a lot of Americans who liked Hitler and refused to believe he was murdering Jews, right up until December 6, 1941.

There are a lot of people on this forum, who like Putin, who hates gays and rules with an iron fist.

If you had even a rudimentary knowledge of history, I wouldn’t of had to post any of this.

Are you completely dead from the neck up. Donald Trump’s foreign policy and his position on NATO and defending your allies is exactly the same position taken by your president in 1914 and 1939.

When Hitler annexed Austria, because they are a German-speaking people, Neville Chamberlain refused to stand up to Hitler. This emboldened Hitler to go after Poland in 1939, and the rest of Europe declared war on Hitler.

When Putin‘s little green men invaded the Ukraine in 2012, the Ukraine was the most corrupt country in Europe. NATO was reluctant to give much help until changes were made.

In the year sense, Putin has continued to expand his influence and his criminality. He has long expressed a desire to rebuild the Russian empire, and taking the Ukraine is the first big step towards doing that.

Saying that what was happening in Europe had no bearing on the USA was the hallmark of World War II, right up until the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Saying that the war in the Ukraine doesn’t affect the USA is no different than saying World War II had no effect on the USA. There were a lot of Americans who liked Hitler and refused to believe he was murdering Jews, right up until December 6, 1941.

There are a lot of people on this forum, who like Putin, who hates gays and rules with an iron fist.

If you had even a rudimentary knowledge of history, I wouldn’t of had to post any of this.

That was quite another tired, ill-conceived tirade.

Here's a clue. The whining coming from a collection of Islamic terrorists has no analogy to your ludicrous attempt at comparison to WW2.

Just we're clear, your Trump humping, OCD-like fantasies are really concerning.

Maybe you should email Soy Boy Trudeau?

I strongly suggest you Google it. I’m done wasting my time on your phony little reindeer games.

You’re not a man with a plan or even a man with a clue. I strongly suggest you get one.
So you don't actually KNOW what Trump has done to increase hate in the country but you're willing to come on here and state that he has? Interesting concept. Under Trump we didn't lose any Americans fighting in wars...we didn't have riots on college campuses and our border was secure which made Americans safer!

You don't want to "play" with me, Dragonlady because I ask inconvenient questions! It's a theme with the left on this board! Even a moderator like White goes postal with insults if his beliefs are in any way questioned. Is that a "thing" for liberals here? You will tolerate ZERO deviation from the progressive agenda!!! Any who DO shall be put in a reeducation camp until they see the error of their ways? What a sad isolated bubble you all live in!

Kind of stupid to give someone like a Putin billions of dollars in oil and natural gas money to finance that rebuilding of the Soviet empire then...isn't it, Dragonlady! Yet that's what Joe Biden and his merry band of idiots did! You can't teach that kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back