Feds warn employers can be punished for failing to use preferred transgender pronouns, restrooms

/----/ Even CNN says differently.

The unemployment rate​

In an economic speech last week, Biden made a series of comments about the unemployment rate.

“We’ve made historic progress over the last 10 months. Unemployment is down to 4.6%, two years faster than everyone expected. When we started at this job, it was over 14%,” Biden said.

Facts First: Biden was wrong in two ways here. First and most importantly, his phrasing created the inaccurate impression that the unemployment rate was over 14% when he “started at this job” as president. In fact, the unemployment rate in January 2021, the month he was sworn in, was 6.3%; it had not been above 14% since April 2020. Second, while the unemployment rate has fallen faster under Biden than some experts had expected, he exaggerated when he said the 4.6% rate was achieved two years faster than “everyone” expected. It happened roughly one year faster than the Federal Reserve had projected in December 2020.

Biden strongly suggested that all of the “historic progress” in bringing the unemployment rate down from more than 14% to 4.6% happened “over the last 10 months,” the period in which he has been in office. But the majority of the decline occurred during the final months of Donald Trump’s presidency.

The unemployment rate spiked under Trump on account of the Covid-19 pandemic, jumping from 3.5% in February 2020 to a pandemic-era peak of 14.8% in April 2020. Then the rate started falling, hitting 6.3% in January 2021. So far, through October, it has fallen another 1.7 percentage points during Biden’s tenure.

Your link is from 2021, much has changed since then.

The yellow line is when we caught up to before the COVID mess. Everything after it is new jobs.

1714480577744.png

/-----/ Nope.

View attachment 940011

As I said...THE PERCENT of people holding multiple jobs was higher in 2019 You do know what the word "percent" means, right?
1714480654635.png

If you are running a business and one of you employees is a gay pervert male who claims to be a female and that employee wants to use the ladies restroom and be addressed as a “she” you will have to give a rat’s ass

Because your business does not have unlimited funds for lawyers to fight the problem in court, but the federal government does

I am retired, I don't give a rat's rear end what you want me to call you.

So you plan on using whatever pronouns are requested????? Or are you going to go into MAGA Cult pointless outrage over nothing, and get yourself fired?

I am retired, I don't give a rat's rear end what you want me to call you. However in your case I'll make a concession, Incel.

More unelected losers making up laws, muh fake democracy.

In landmark guidance, the federal commission created to fight racial and sexual discrimination declared Monday that employers that fail to use a worker's preferred pronoun or refuse them the chance to use the restroom of their choice will be engaging in prohibited harassment.

The U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission published the new harassment guidelines Monday after voting along partisan lines on Friday to approve them, even in the face of opposition from nearly two dozen red states. Three Democrat appointees approved the rules while two Republicans opposed them.

The new document elevates gender identity as a protected class under discrimination laws like race, sex and religion..........................................
So they can yell “Go back to Poland, you Jew-boy!!” as long as they refer to him with the proper pronoun?

/——/ Yeah Stumpy, nice try. Do you want 90 percent of $1, or 1 percent of $1,000?
Talk about real numbers and real people who don’t care about percentages.

People that have an IQ too low to under stand percentage don't care about them. Math is hard, I get it. I am sure you are good at whatever it is you do.

The total number of people working went up by 5,824,000, it is no suppose that the number working two jobs went up as well, though only b 275,000.

Why were such a high percent of people working more than one job during the greatest economy in the history of the world?
/—-/ Then post an updated FRED chart.

what the fuck do you think this is?

1714484216975.png

Eh? I was talking about in the porta john. Those can be gender neutral because only one person at a time in them. Bathrooms, on the other hand, can have several people, at the same time, in them.
I played a concert venue last weekend. “All Gender” bathrooms. Several stalls and three urinals for the guys. No incidents whatsoever

What else is real that we can't see? Transcolor? Trans-species? Trans abled?
Trans visibility
They are invisible when the say they are and it’s illegal to speak to their invisible self
When they feel visible again, then you may speak to them.

Forum List

Back