What is the biblical timeline for the next era?

The "mission of Jesus Christ" was to offer salvation first to the Jewish nation of Israel (Romans 1:16).......Roman Gentile conversion did not occur until a decade after the ascension of the Christ at the House of Corneilus a Roman Centurion. (Acts 10). The Jews that were not converted where cut off from the vine of heritage, only a faithful remanent of the Jews were offered salvation, the rest fell to the Roman Empire around 70 AD as prophesied (Matthew 23:24)by Jesus (John 1:11-13, 3:3-7, Romans 10:11-15)

Historical Oddity .........it is said that not one Christian died when Rome destroyed Jerusalem, the Jewish Christians were prewarned by Jesus while He was alive as He told them the signs to look for when the total destruction would come to Jerusalem and Israel (Matthew 24) the Christians escaped before the fall........they went to Pella in Greece.

Fact: Biblical Isarel has not existed on earth for 2000 years. The nation calling itself modern Israel is a fake, an imitation.........a knock off. No Tribal ID, No Royal Priesthood, not ruled by a King appointed by God....but governed by man made laws. God did not give the land to the modern Jews........the United Nations did.

oh, and also ...

"Truly I tell you that tonight, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times."

do you think there may have been an awkward moment when they met ...

What is the biblical timeline for the next era?​

I grew up Baptist and I have some understanding of the biblical predictions of the rapture, the tribulation, the second coming, and other events.

We donate 100 billion to Ukraine, Russia begins nuking everyone, DC survives, Joe declares Monkeypox to be Trump's fault and gets reelected to standing applause!

norwegen

A generation in the Bible is 40 years. Revelation says soon before this generation passes. Mormons wrote their own book.
Some feel the prophecy by Jesus in Mathew 24 often called The Olivet Discourse was fulfilled in that generation when Jerusalem fell to the Romans in AD 70.

Admit it. Your words have no meaning.

which words are those ...

the religion of antiquity is for a&e, all those set on their journey to accomplish self determination, the 1st century events of liberation theology for their spiritual admission into the Everlasting. as prescribed by the heavens - the triumph of good vs evil.

no books required, nor the events of the 1st century having ever included a messiah till the crucifiers wrote their 4th century book of forgeries and fallacies, c bible and their made up religion of sinning and servitude.

oh, and also ...

do you think there may have been an awkward moment when they met ...
Why? Peter was human, unlike the Christ who was God incarnate. The very mission of Jesus was to provide a method to defeat sin and its wages (Death) in standing as our advocate between our sin and the Father, something the Old Law could not accomplish because of the weakness of man's free will choices. Why would He deny Peter the very reason that He came down from Heaven to achieve? Again your lack of logic and reason reveals your true "ID" that is more than imbedded in narcissism.

Do you forget that Peter stood in defense of the Christ when they came to arrest Jesus? Peter pulled his sword and cut the ear from the man. Jesus stopped him and healed the man stating that if He (Jesus) wanted He could call down legions of angels to defend Him........but it was necessary for Him (Jesus) to suffer and die on the cross to fulfill the will of the Father who has sent Him to earth. As Jesus stated, "Shall I not drink from the cup which My Father has given Me"? (John 18:11)

Follow the plot in its entirety from Genesis to Revelation. It all works together in accomplishing a promise made by God to Mankind......eternal fellowship. We are all heirs to the promise when we are baptized into Christ.......the body, i.e., the church (Gal. 3:29)

"For God so loved the world..........that He gave His only begotten Son......" -- John 3:16

You cannot deny that God has more than lived up to His Promise made to father Abraham........the Christian Nation has grown from a beginning that began with one carpenter's son and a few friends to currently encompass over 1/3 of the worlds population, a spiritual kingdom that has no ending. God gave His only begotten Son as a sacrifice in mirroring the sacrifice that God asked of Abraham in demonstrating his faith to God.........

Your problem? You can't see the forest for the trees........there is no literal physical kingdom, its a spiritual kingdom that resides in the heart of all those who would but accept such a gift founded in total grace. The kingdom of God, aka., the church, the one body......resides WITHIN YOU. We no longer follow commands etched in stone in a physical and literal method.....the commands of the Christian are written on our hearts. Read, comprehend the prophecy concerning the New Covenant of Grace and the reality after Christ came to earth. (Jer. 31:31-34, Luke 17:20-21)

You will never observe the kingdom of God if you continue to look for it in a physical sense.

Just like all humans Peter fell when tempted........or as the Apostle John surmised, "If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. He (Jesus) is faithful and just in forgiving our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness..........." -- 1 John 1:8-10

How did it work out when Jesus confronted Peter? Who were the "keys to the kingdom given"? (Matt.16) Who used those keys after the ascension of Jesus in order to inform everyone just how to enter the kingdom of God? (Acts 1-2)

Last edited:
Why? Peter was human, unlike the Christ who was God incarnate. The very mission of Jesus was to provide a method to defeat sin and its wages (Death) in standing as our advocate between our sin and the Father, something the Old Law could not accomplish because of the weakness man's free will choices. Why would He deny Peter the very reason that He came down from Heaven to achieve? Again your lack of logic and reason reveals your true "ID" that is more than imbedded in narcissism.

Do you forget that Peter stood in defense of the Christ when they came to arrest Jesus? Peter pulled his sword and cut the ear from the man. Jesus stopped him and healed the man stating that if He (Jesus) wanted He could call down legions of angels to defend Him........but it was necessary for Him (Jesus) to suffer and die on the cross to fulfill the will of the Father who has sent Him to earth. As Jesus stated, "Shall I not drink from the cup which My Father has given Me"? (John 18:11)

Follow the plot in its entirety from Genesis to Revelation. It all works together in accomplishing a promise made by God to Mankind......eternal fellowship. We are all heirs to the promise when we are baptized into Christ.......the body, i.e., the church (Gal. 3:29)

You cannot deny that God has more than lived up to His Promise made to father Abraham........the Christian Nation has grown from a beginning that began with one carpenter's son and a few friends to currently encompass over 1/3 of the worlds population, a spiritual kingdom that has no ending.

Just like all humans Peter fell when tempted........or as the Apostle John surmised, "If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. He (Jesus) is faithful and just in forgiving our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness..........." -- 1 John 1:8-10

because what you claim never happened ...

For forty days between his resurrection and ascension, Jesus encountered disciples, apostles, and others on several occasions who knew and loved him.
howabout - pilate, the roman army and the jews that had him crucified ... where were they, on vacation.

jesus did not hide before they killed him, and would have had less a reason had he rematerialized.

even sadder, who abandoned him to die - were who claimed to have seen him after the crucifixion. no reason to believe any of them, the adversaries would have gone after them as much as who might have escaped their execution.

they then waited 400 years to write their makebelieve c bible. no one at the time believed the religious itinerant ever claimed to be a messiah.

The "mission of Jesus Christ" was to offer salvation first to the Jewish nation of Israel (Romans 1:16).......Roman Gentile conversion did not occur until a decade after the ascension of the Christ at the House of Corneilus a Roman Centurion. (Acts 10). The Jews that were not converted where cut off from the vine of heritage, only a faithful remanent of the Jews were offered salvation, the rest fell to the Roman Empire around 70 AD as prophesied (Matthew 23:24)by Jesus (John 1:11-13, 3:3-7, Romans 10:11-15)

Historical Oddity .........it is said that not one Christian died when Rome destroyed Jerusalem, the Jewish Christians were prewarned by Jesus while He was alive as He told them the signs to look for when the total destruction would come to Jerusalem and Israel (Matthew 24) the Christians escaped before the fall........they went to Pella in Greece.

Fact: Biblical Isarel has not existed on earth for 2000 years. The nation calling itself modern Israel is a fake, an imitation.........a knock off. No Tribal ID, No Royal Priesthood, not ruled by a King appointed by God....but governed by man made laws. God did not give the land to the modern Jews........the United Nations did.

norwegen

Pella is in Jordan not Greece. Jesus told them to leave Jerusalem and flee to the mountains. They left before 70 AD.. maybe 68 AD.. and avoided the tribulation.

norwegen

Pella is in Jordan not Greece. Jesus told them to leave Jerusalem and flee to the mountains. They left before 70 AD.. maybe 68 AD.. and avoided the tribulation.
The Decapolis was Hellenized. The Jerusalem church fled to a Greek speaking region even before AD 68, I would say. I'd say they fled early in AD 67, as the Romans began to encompass the city.

The Decapolis was Hellenized. The Jerusalem church fled to a Greek speaking region even before AD 68, I would say. I'd say they fled early in AD 67, as the Romans began to encompass the city.

Thanks for the additional perspective. I had forgotten that the Decapolis cities were Greek.

How could he come back resurrected if he wasn't resurrected? Remember that he told Mary that she could not touch him yet for he hasn't risen back to His Father in Heaven. The important part is that he was resurrected. Before he ascended to Heaven, when he was traveling to Heaven or in Heaven when he got there makes no difference. It's just a red herring you are trying to distract with.

because what you claim never happened ...

jesus did not hide before they killed him, and would have had less a reason had he rematerialized.

even sadder, who abandoned him to die - were who claimed to have seen him after the crucifixion. no reason to believe any of them, the adversaries would have gone after them as much as who might have escaped their execution.

they then waited 400 years to write their makebelieve c bible. no one at the time believed the religious itinerant ever claimed to be a messiah.

As usual..........you provide nothing but the flapping jaws of the ignorant fool. You speak to hear yourself speak, as one that beats on a huge brass drum........."Look at me, look at me........" That's why I am here, its a most enjoyable experince when you go in circles without end. Taz the terrible :abgg2q.jpg:

I claim nothing..........I simply present to you the actual record contained in the canonized New Testament. It would be up to you to disprove the "eyewitness" accounting of the events recorded. My opinion as is yours....is "moot". You cannot prove nor disprove one sentence in the Holy Scriptures via your speculation, assumptions and conjectures void of having any objective evidence to disprove the stated eyewitness accounting contained therein.

The actual record states, "For we (the Apostles of Christ) have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known to you the power and the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, BUT WERE "EYEWITNESSES" OF HIS MAJESTY. ..........." -- 2 Peter 1:16

Peter goes on to make that statment that he will endeavor to record this eyewitness accounting for future generations so after his death there would be record to share with everyone.......that is the record we have today..........2 thousand years later. (2 Peter 1:14-16)

This record has stood over the centuries in spite of attempts by individuals such as you attempting to discredit that record. WHY? Because Jesus promised His word would never be broken and would remain throughout the history of the world.

"But the word of the Lord endureth forever. And this the word which by the gospel is preached to you." -- 1 Peter 1:25

"Heaven and earth may pass away, but MY WORDS will not pass away." -- Matt. 24:35

Those words are still here..........they have encompassed the entire planet to the point that over 1/3 the worlds population believes in the kingdom of God as Christian faithful. 1/3 the worlds population............almost 8 billion total, that means that you know more that 2.6 Billion people as an atheist. Go Taz Go..............

Nothing wrong with a little Narcissism is there :dunno:

I grew up Baptist and I have some understanding of the biblical predictions of the rapture, the tribulation, the second coming, and other events.

I've never been clear on the timeline, and I wonder if that is because the bible is unclear on the sequence of events.

I would like to ask for your understanding of these predictions. I will respect everyone's input equally, but I would also be interested to know why you believe as you do, did it come from the bible itself, were you taught it, etc.

Personally, I don't think that ANYONE can be clear on the timeline for 2 reasons:

1) Jesus Himself said that nobody (not even He) knew when He was coming back. The only one that has that information is the Father (God).

2) The KJV (Bible that is most widely used) is a heavily edited book. There are parts of most books from the OT that are missing, as well as many books were taken out completely. Sorry, but the KJV is a heavily edited book with lots of stuff missing.

Additionally, Christians need to understand that the OT isn't even their book. The OT is a combination of the Torah (first 5 books of the Bible), and a history of the Jewish people. Christians and their beliefs didn't really appear in the Bible until the NT was written.

Actually, Jesus was Jewish, and those of the Jewish faith were already God's chosen. Jesus didn't come for those of the Jewish faith, He came for everyone else (i.e. the Gentiles).

As usual..........you provide nothing but the flapping jaws of the ignorant fool. You speak to hear yourself speak, as one that beats on a huge brass drum........."Look at me, look at me........" That's why I am here, its a most enjoyable experince when you go in circles without end. Taz the terrible :abgg2q.jpg:

I claim nothing..........I simply present to you the actual record contained in the canonized New Testament. It would be up to you to disprove the "eyewitness" accounting of the events recorded. My opinion as is yours....is "moot". You cannot prove nor disprove one sentence in the Holy Scriptures via your speculation, assumptions and conjectures void of having any objective evidence to disprove the stated eyewitness accounting contained therein.

The actual record states, "For we (the Apostles of Christ) have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known to you the power and the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, BUT WERE "EYEWITNESSES" OF HIS MAJESTY. ..........." -- 2 Peter 1:16

Peter goes on to make that statment that he will endeavor to record this eyewitness accounting for future generations so after his death there would be record to share with everyone.......that is the record we have today..........2 thousand years later. (2 Peter 1:14-16)

This record has stood over the centuries in spite of attempts by individuals such as you attempting to discredit that record. WHY? Because Jesus promised His word would never be broken and would remain throughout the history of the world.

"But the word of the Lord endureth forever. And this the word which by the gospel is preached to you." -- 1 Peter 1:25

"Heaven and earth may pass away, but MY WORDS will not pass away." -- Matt. 24:35

Those words are still here..........they have encompassed the entire planet to the point that over 1/3 the worlds population believes in the kingdom of God as Christian faithful. 1/3 the worlds population............almost 8 billion total, that means that you know more that 2.6 Billion people as an atheist. Go Taz Go..............

Nothing wrong with a little Narcissism is there :dunno:

I claim nothing..........I simply present to you the actual record contained in the canonized New Testament.

- you also provide nothing of value ...

than a 4th century madeup c bible - the state religion of the roman empire, written 400 years past the events depicted by those that crucified the 1st century religious itinerant.

- rater than the itinerants message of liberation theology, self determination they died for and represents the prescribed heavenly religion of antiquity given a&e at the beginning of their journey.

the same for all living beings on plant earth for their spiritual remission to the everlasting.

Forum List

Back