What Do Republicans Mean by "Unity?"

Play us a video of one of them demonizing black people! I want to hear that! Democrats TALK a good speech FOR Blacks, too bad they then turn around and ruin their lives while the GOP actually work to raise them up and help them be independent and self-actualizing!
Every time they slur #BlackLivesMatter, by, most recently, associating it w/the HORRENDOUS treasonous acts against our country at the Capitol last week, they demonize black people.

The bastards can't even say the whole words #BlackLivesMatter, they always, always, always use the slur BLM, that is not by accident.

They do it every day, all day, non-stop. They're doing it now on TV, the Republican leaders are.

You and your ilk on USMB do it to.

Blacks don't like that. But keep it up. We'll just keep voting their asses out. Just like we did this racist, one-term, loser President.

I figure they are just too lazy to type out the words. The batshit crazy right is pretty lazy.

BOTH parties have been sliming one another for decades now, it seems to have started in the early 1970's.

Why do you think I am a Free Thinking Independent, not beholden to partisan politics or party ideology.

Your hostility is well known, which is why you are clueless about Authoritarianism creeping in.
What hostility?

After decades of demonizing Democrats, and black people, they now want to claim OTHERS are being "divisive?" How are they defining "divisive?"

If Democrats stop the impeachment now, will the Republicans promise to work with President Joe Biden to enable and enact his policies?

No, I think not. Therefore their cries for "unity" are disingenuous.

I've only heard them using the words "unity" and "healing" in the last week since the debacle at the Capitol. After four years of excusing Trump's behavior, two months of screaming election fraud, losing two slam dunk Senate seats, and finally, continuing to protest the election results hours after a violent insurrection attempted to overthrow the United States government...they have their "Oh shit, we've really screwed the pooch" moment. Then it was CYA, rainbows, unicorns and "why can't we all just get along". Well to them, to Trump supporters and their right wing media cancers..I say, Fuck off! You dug this grave. Now, prepare to be buried in it. :)

After decades of demonizing Democrats, and black people, they now want to claim OTHERS are being "divisive?" How are they defining "divisive?"

If Democrats stop the impeachment now, will the Republicans promise to work with President Joe Biden to enable and enact his policies?

You poor RACIST BLACK DEMOCRAT.

Ps. Unity is the lefts fakeass message not the rights.

So why are so many right wingers calling for unity over responsibility.

Don't know, don't care. No one speaks for me except me.

Don't know, don't care. No one speaks for me except me.

Yes. We've all seen you standing in the corner mumbling to yourself.

From their past actions, I take it that they mean capitulation. In this 330-million, very diverse (oh the horror of that word!) nation, if we all obey them, we will have "unity."

By dividing the populace into categories and assigning unearned privileges and unearned guilt onto them accordingly.

When republicans say things like "unity" what they mean is "sit down and shut up".

So, that's the only way to demonstrate unity? Either lay down, and submit to liberal policies or be labeled devisive?

Oh, and btw, It was Slow Joe talking about "unity"..... Liberals are just as dishonest as always...

When republicans say things like "unity" what they mean is "sit down and shut up".

Amazing! Talk about projecting....

So, that's the only way to demonstrate unity? Either lay down, and submit to liberal policies or be labeled devisive?

Oh, and btw, It was Slow Joe talking about "unity"..... Liberals are just as dishonest as always...
I asked what do Republicans mean by "unity", care to answer?

Amazing! Talk about projecting....
You need to check your facts before you post.

1610584152751.png

Every time they slur #BlackLivesMatter, by, most recently, associating it w/the HORRENDOUS treasonous acts against our country at the Capitol last week, they demonize black people.

Sorry, Asslips, you really are a fool. Every time they report on the violent, activist actions of the Marxist-driven BLM, they are reporting on the violent, activist actions of the Marxist-driven BLM. If you don't like the fact that they are exploiting blacks for political activism and violent upheaval that reflects poorly on blacks, take your bitches to THEM. Shall I dig out the video of one of the heads of BLM being interviewed saying that she IS A MARXIST?

I'm betting you are too.

Forum List

Back