Chuck Schumer threatens Supreme Court “You will pay the price!!!”

You can see the hate in these people. So close to the precipice of Communist rule. And they would have been on the ground floor of total power in 2016. Schumer and Pelosi and others realize they are getting older. And want their names associated with the great revolution from Republic to Democracy to Communist state.

He's the one who said "Give us Georgia and we change America" into a communist satellite of China.

He also said the “Unleashed the whirlwind”, among other threats.

Different, right?

What is the context?

He threatened the Supreme Court if they didn’t rule the way he said they must, Dummy.

Ruling on what? There's NO context.

Does it matter? Tell us a case the SC could hear where a Senator is permitted to threaten them with violence if they don’t rule the way he tells them to?

Your “context” ploy is bullshit.

Different, right?

What is the context?

He threatened the Supreme Court if they didn’t rule the way he said they must, Dummy.

Does it matter? Tell us a case the SC could hear where a Senator is permitted to threaten them with violence if they don’t rule the way he tells them to?

Context is everything unless you are playing games.

Different, right?

What is the context?

Context is everything unless you are playing games.

Stop deflecting.

Give us a case where it would be Ok for Schumer to make these threats.

He's the one who said "Give us Georgia and we change America" into a communist satellite of China.
I don't remember him ever saying that but you can fabricate any statement you want. I certainly would vote for a republican and do that I feel would represent my interest and democrats the same way. Qanon Morons like Majorie Greene is a blot on our republic. The supreme court has become a political circus mainly because laws aren't written with enough specificity so that they wouldn't need to be interpreted to the benefit of one group or another.

Chuck U. Schumer is sort of goofy. The high mucky muck liberal wants to ban Trump supporters from the airlines, until they bend a knee and pledge Fealty to Joseph the Sleepy, the Prince of Seconal.

I don't remember him ever saying that but you can fabricate any statement you want. I certainly would vote for a republican and do that I feel would represent my interest and democrats the same way. Qanon Morons like Majorie Greene is a blot on our republic. The supreme court has become a political circus mainly because laws aren't written with enough specificity so that they wouldn't need to be interpreted to the benefit of one group or another.

Communist shill.

Forum List

Back