Zone1 "Nothing creates itself"

Apparently everyone except you who for some mysterious reason can find it in himself to admit that Biblical stories are the same, teaching lessons to children via fantastical stories and mythological creatures that all represent human archetypes who are all around you every day.

Including talking serpents, the resurrected dead, angels and demons sheep goats and worms....
I have said directly to you many times that the bible is a book of myths. Yes some myths have morals to them. So I don't know why you throw these little hissy fits and say that I don't know this. I just said it to you again so let's get past your confusion on this.

Neither is flying in the sky or shitting in a toilet. I don't take my cues on what's "normal" from an iron age book of mythologies.
No, those are quite normal events. Maybe you should make a more apples to apples comparison to men butt fucking men, like men taking any woman they want or men fucking small children or men fucking animals or men fucking close relatives because those are not normal events.

No, those are quite normal events.
Not to the ignorant and superstitious authors of your favorite book of myths, they aren't.

Remember you're not allowed to use your own powers of reason.You are merely a sheep being told what to do by an iron age book of myths. so we will defer to that. This was your call not mine.

Whats not normal is seeking eternal life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands. Its bizarre.
Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18:6-23 are commands about sexual practices that shouldn't be performed. If you can't understand those very clear commands you have no chance of understanding Jesus' command to eat his flesh and drink his blood even if he was clear about it.

Not to the ignorant and superstitious authors of your favorite book of myths, they aren't.

Remember you're not allowed to use your own powers of reason.You are merely a sheep being told what to do by an iron age book of myths. so we will defer to that. This was your call not mine.
I always use my powers of reason. Which is why I agree with the commands of Leviticus 18:6-23 because they are reasonable.

Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18:6-23 are commands about sexual practices that shouldn't be performed. If you can't understand those very clear commands you have no chance of understanding Jesus' command to eat his flesh and drink his blood even if he was clear about it.
What I have told you I will tell you again.

God who is incorporeal is concerned with what is incorporeal in humans, the conscious mind.

You make God out to be a perverse capricious petty tyrant only concerned with fleshy matters.

No wonder you act like you are as guilty as sin.. Not saved.. No wonder you're such a schmuck.

Some charlatan convinced you that there is something wrong with being human, something disgusting about the varieties of human sexuality, and so you feel condemned all the time.

You are in violation of the command to not lie with another man, whoever fucked your mind.

You are so gay. God is going to poop out of the sky a big giant turd on your life... Pervert!

I am truly impressed by the wonderful things that your bullshit religion has done to your life.

Last edited:

God who is incorporeal is concerned with what is incorporeal in humans, the conscious mind.

You make God out to be a perverse salacious capricious petty tyrant only concerned with fleshy matters.

No wonder you act like you are as guilty as sin.. Not saved.. No wonder you're such a schmuck.
Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18:6-23 are commands about sexual practices that shouldn't be performed. If you can't understand those very clear commands you have no chance of understanding ANYTHING recorded in the Bible.

You make God out to be a perverse salacious capricious petty tyrant only concerned with fleshy matters.

Some charlatan convinced you that there is something wrong with being human, something disgusting about the varieties of human sexuality, and so you feel condemned all the time.

I am truly impressed by the many wonderful things that your bullshit religion has done to your life.
Are you done editing your post?

Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18:6-23 are commands about sexual practices that shouldn't be performed. If you can't understand those very clear commands you have no chance of understanding ANYTHING recorded in the Bible.
Oh no! Woe is me!

Please help me. Show me even one passage in the Gospels where Jesus, the Lord and savior, said anything about homosexuality, which was socially acceptable in roman occupied Judea.

If it was so important and disgusting I'm sure Jesus condemned it in no uncertain terms.

So show me what Jesus had to say about it and I'll believe.

Take your time.....

And while you are at it ding, please explain to me why you keep citing Mosaic Law if Jesus rendered the law obsolete and gave just one command, to love one another.

Do you think lgbtq+ people don't love? Would they not be worthy of your love, if you had any.

You really should be ashamed of yourself. Say three our fodders, two hail Mary's, and go to hell.

Oh no! Woe is me!

Please help me. Show me even one passage in the Gospels where Jesus, the Lord and savior, said anything about homosexuality, which was socially acceptable in roman occupied Judea.

If it was so important and disgusting I'm sure Jesus condemned it in no uncertain terms.

So show me what Jesus had to say about it and I'll believe.

Take your time.....
Matthew 5:17 :)

And while you are at it ding, please explain to me why you keep citing Mosaic Law if Jesus rendered the law obsolete and gave just one command, to love one another.

Do you think lgbtq+ people don't love? Would they not be worthy of your love, if you had any.

You really should be ashamed of yourself. Say three our fodders, two hail Mary's, and go to hell.

In Matthew 15:11 it can be clearly seen that what became obsolete about the Law was the wrong way to interpret and comply with the commands and what Jesus taught, the flesh of Jesus which is the Actual Body of Christ, is that the words used in the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. Dummy.

"Its not what goes into your mouth (and out of your ass) that defiles a person. (a direct reference to Kosher law) Its what goes into your mind and out of your mouth that defiles a person."

What is obvious is that you have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies that the law was intended to be taken literally which is a prurient affront to God and is in and of itself profane.

You are promoting the exact same literal ignorant and perverse interpretation of the Divine commands that Jesus lived and died opposing. No wonder you are terrified about Judgment day

You lifted your skirt for the devil himself and apparently love it. You disgusting and perverted fag

Last edited:
In Matthew 15:11 it can be clearly seen that what became obsolete about the Law was the wrong way to interpret and comply with the commands and what Jesus taught, the flesh of Jesus which is the Actual Body of Christ, is that the words used in the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. Dummy.

"Its not what goes into your mouth (and out of your ass) that defiles a person. (a direct reference to Kosher law) Its what goes into your mind and out of your mouth that defiles a person."

What is obvious is that you have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies that the law was intended to be taken literally which is a prurient affront to God and is in and of itself profane.

You are promoting the exact same literal ignorant and perverse interpretation of the Divine commands that Jesus lived and died opposing. No wonder you are terrified about Judgment day

You lifted your skirt for the devil himself and apparently love it. You disgusting and perverted fag
Jesus didn't do away with the command for men to not have sex with other men like they have sex with women. Jesus didn't do away with the other 17 commands concerning sexual conduct either.

These 18 commands were not metaphors and Jesus didn't do away with these 18 commands. Got anything else?

Jesus didn't do away with the command for men to not have sex with other men like they have sex with women. Jesus didn't do away with the other 17 commands concerning sexual conduct either.

These 18 commands were not metaphors and Jesus didn't do away with these 18 commands. Got anything else?

jesus is the repudiation of judaism and its false commandments made by liars as moses and the heredity idolatry of abraham ... they taught liberation theology, self determination instead of servitude and denial.

jesus is the repudiation of judaism and its false commandments made by liars as moses and the heredity idolatry of abraham ... they taught liberation theology, self determination instead of servitude and denial.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

Forum List

Back