Staggering climate contradiction - data that can be fudged says "warming," data that cannot be fudged says "no warming"

Oh, it’s babble because it’s all true…all of science.
Now it’s time to show a graph that you always refuse to link….where did it come from fraud ? Where ?
If you knew how to use the internet and do web searches you'd have found it.
Here's one recent source;

:rolleyes:

I’ve yet to hear a question that wasn’t insanely dumb.
Try again…what’s worse, you think you’re smart because, you forgot calculus which you now say is unnecessary for climate study…Hilarious since you admit you forgot everything.
Look at all those dumb questions.

If you knew how to use the internet and do web searches you'd have found it.
Here's one recent source;

:rolleyes:

And yet, it means nothing. You can’t link it and say where it’s from. “ one recent source”..
wow. Is that better than “ one old source” ?

You have no idea of what you are babbling about.
If CO2 has any correspond to temp it is that temp influences the level of CO2, via temp effect on biosphere.
iu
I offered you perfect climate and me and others want to help you. But you flipped us all off.
No link, no source, no nothing.
See this ?
Here is a chart, not a map, but a chart.
notice, I provide a link….you can do it too if you have nothing to hide. But you do, so you’re frauds.

You have no idea of what you are babbling about.
If CO2 has any correspond to temp it is that temp influences the level of CO2, via temp effect on biosphere.
iu
A chart without a link…who knows wtf you’re trying to say

And yet, it means nothing. You can’t link it and say where it’s from. “ one recent source”..
wow. Is that better than “ one old source” ?
It's a source dipshit, which is what you asked for.
More to the point it's a source, as it states, that revised the math and graph.

Still, you haven't a clue what it expresses/says ... :rolleyes:

You kept referring to it. You just did a little while ago…everything looks white and you assumed it was ice…ha ha
You described your map fairly well. But it was a Chart. See the ocean all over?

Forum List

Back