What Do Republicans Mean by "Unity?"

After decades of demonizing Democrats, and black people, they now want to claim OTHERS are being "divisive?" How are they defining "divisive?"

If Democrats stop the impeachment now, will the Republicans promise to work with President Joe Biden to enable and enact his policies?

No, I think not. Therefore their cries for "unity" are disingenuous.
I prefer succession myself---screw the corrupt lying dems...

After decades of demonizing Democrats, and black people, they now want to claim OTHERS are being "divisive?" How are they defining "divisive?"

If Democrats stop the impeachment now, will the Republicans promise to work with President Joe Biden to enable and enact his policies?

To me unity is simply fairness in the intel agencies, dept. of justice, elections, and the media. Differing opinions are fine, differing policies are fine, as long as people have a voice and the ruling class doesn't trample all over us. Of course, that will never happen now. The government will never risk people having a voice. Problems like immigration and campaign finance never being solved, a tax code nobody understands, and bills that are 6000 pages long that nobody ever reads ought to tell us something on both sides.

Last edited:

To me unity is simply fairness in the intel agencies, dept. of justice, elections, and the media. Differing opinions are fine, differing policies are fine, as long as people have a voice and the ruling class doesn't trample all over us. Of course, that will never happen now. The government will never risk people having a voice.
Whats the difference in a different opinion vs a different reality? Therein lies the problem.

Play us a video of one of them demonizing black people! I want to hear that! Democrats TALK a good speech FOR Blacks, too bad they then turn around and ruin their lives while the GOP actually work to raise them up and help them be independent and self-actualizing!
Every time they slur #BlackLivesMatter, by, most recently, associating it w/the HORRENDOUS treasonous acts against our country at the Capitol last week, they demonize black people.

The bastards can't even say the whole words #BlackLivesMatter, they always, always, always use the slur BLM, that is not by accident.

They do it every day, all day, non-stop. They're doing it now on TV, the Republican leaders are.

You and your ilk on USMB do it to.

Blacks don't like that. But keep it up. We'll just keep voting their asses out. Just like we did this racist, one-term, loser President.
BLM is Burn Loot Murder. Everyone knows that. I have not actually heard ANY republican say anything about unity. As far as I know, republicans support something very much different that unity. No one wants to be around smelly communists.

We know you have a lock on voter fraud. At least for the moment. Communism is where they vote you in and you have to shoot your way out.

By dividing the populace into categories and assigning unearned privileges and unearned guilt onto them accordingly.

This has always been done in the U.S. since its inception. For instance, look at the history of voting rights, and voting is how we participate in democracy. Some groups could participate, and some couldn't. It took a long time for the people of this country to be admitted to the voting booth, and it is a right that many still have to fight to protect.

To me unity is simply fairness in the intel agencies, dept. of justice, elections, and the media. Differing opinions are fine, differing policies are fine, as long as people have a voice and the ruling class doesn't trample all over us. Of course, that will never happen now. The government will never risk people having a voice.
Whats the difference in a different opinion vs a different reality? Therein lies the problem.
You would think there would be provable facts, but now even science is blurry. Polar bears are dying, then they aren't and Al Gore is a genius. Men are women and vice versa. Reality is not subjective, so a solution should be possible. Spin can't rule everything.

Why would we want more taxes?

By dividing the populace into categories and assigning unearned privileges and unearned guilt onto them accordingly.

This has always been done in the U.S. since its inception. For instance, look at the history of voting rights, and voting is how we participate in democracy. Some groups could participate, and some couldn't. It took a long time for the people of this country to be admitted to the voting booth, and it is a right that many still have to fight to protect.

"blacks and women used to have no voting rights in this country! They do now and always will but we're mad as hell about it!!!"

Why would we want more taxes?
To pay for your welfare.

Play us a video of one of them demonizing black people! I want to hear that! Democrats TALK a good speech FOR Blacks, too bad they then turn around and ruin their lives while the GOP actually work to raise them up and help them be independent and self-actualizing!
Every time they slur #BlackLivesMatter, by, most recently, associating it w/the HORRENDOUS treasonous acts against our country at the Capitol last week, they demonize black people.

The bastards can't even say the whole words #BlackLivesMatter, they always, always, always use the slur BLM, that is not by accident.

They do it every day, all day, non-stop. They're doing it now on TV, the Republican leaders are.

You and your ilk on USMB do it to.

Blacks don't like that. But keep it up. We'll just keep voting their asses out. Just like we did this racist, one-term, loser President.
BLM is Burn Loot Murder. Everyone knows that. I have not actually heard ANY republican say anything about unity. As far as I know, republicans support something very much different that unity. No one wants to be around smelly communists.

We know you have a lock on voter fraud. At least for the moment. Communism is where they vote you in and you have to shoot your way out.

Marc is a communist activist Black Panther type. He wants Black Power. That's all he cares about. To him, everything is black and white. He stereotypes both peoples. He'll defend BLM blindly simply because they have the word "black" in the name, no matter WHAT they do. Put another way, he's really an anti-white racist who wants black dominance and the decimation of the white race because he either has bad genes, bad wiring or bad upbringing to be filled with nothing but HATE.

What gave you the idea that classical liberals want unity with fascist sociopaths like you, let alone unity on your terms? Take Biden's agenda and shove up your ass. We're headed for civil war, you lying, two-bit punk, you statist bootlick, indeed, you racist whore.

Last edited:

Let’s ask leadership....

73880355-AFDB-4F60-8FCC-8BB811F72C0F.jpeg

I don't have any intention of " uniting" with commie sacks of shit....such as yourself. You are not in any way a "spokesperson" for leftards or black folks, ya dipshit.

"blacks and women used to have no voting rights in this country! They do now and always will but we're mad as hell about it!!!"

Right-wing men prove that they are not men every day. When will they grow up and mature out of their sexual and racial insecurities? Too many Rambo movies, too little brains. Seriously, who are all of these pencil-dicks running around in cammies? They are laughable.

Sorry, Asslips, you really are a fool. Every time they report on the violent, activist actions of the Marxist-driven BLM, they are reporting on the violent, activist actions of the Marxist-driven BLM. If you don't like the fact that they are exploiting blacks for political activism and violent upheaval that reflects poorly on blacks, take your bitches to THEM. Shall I dig out the video of one of the heads of BLM being interviewed saying that she IS A MARXIST?

I'm betting you are too.
Yes, please "dig out" that video you referenced. I'd like to view it.

Thanks.

Right-wing men prove that they are not men every day. When will they grow up and mature out of their sexual and racial insecurities? Too many Rambo movies, too little brains. Seriously, who are all of these pencil-dicks running around in cammies? They are laughable.
I would never want to be defined as "manly" by a leftist klunt such as yourself....not in this or any other lifetime, you commie piece of shit.

Forum List

Back