Baby Biden, throwing a tantrum, because the mean ole Republicans wont give him what he wants. 4 more years of this? No Way Baby.

when are you going to grow up and talk with facts ... this makes you look the fool you are ... only your minions will enjoy your rants ...the people who have intellect see you for what you are ...
Facts? I can present to you all the facts you want, but it takes courage to understand them.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Trend now is new screen name every week
Allows for more contortions of Trump smearing which is solely what USMB has become. It’s why thinking moderators aren’t permitted to remain

Dems started spewing LIES seconds after the impeachment, what a surprise. Schumer claims no evidence was presented. I think you can put a fork in the Democrats, when they LIE about everything there's no working with those shit stains.
no, he didn't stop your lying ...

It was you with the shit remarks ... you know shit stains in your shorts remark ??? typical repub-lie-clown forgets what they say and when they say it
It all goes back the really big "Butt Hurting" that you Marxists/Demofascists got when "normal" US citizens decided that President Trump was a better pick than the bitch Hitlery Clinton, who lied about Top Secret Material and broke government property. Since that time, all you dumbass Joe Biden voters have been eating shit and then spewing out at US since. Better hope the economy never tanks....

Liberal Hunting.png

Small correction, it was an empty suit 50 years ago, with a minor in overt racism, but now it's an incoherent, bed-shitting shut-in with a 1000-yard drooling fucktard stare.

View attachment 902127
these Repub-lie-clowns get even stupider every day... Biden has done100 times better than Trump ever did ... all trump did was give a tax cut to the rich and play golf ... Biden hasn't played one golf game or caused a 3 trillion dollar debt to the country and cost the taxpayer a million dollars every time he went and played golf ... have you listen to Trump ramble on an on ?? screwes up everybody names ...who you kidding???? Bide is very well when it comes to thouggh ... trump not so much

Why are you left wingers obsessed with anuses and shit?
oh how you forget post #12 you said
Dems started spewing LIES seconds after the impeachment, what a surprise. Schumer claims no evidence was presented. I think you can put a fork in the Democrats, when they LIE about everything there's no working with those shit stains.
oh, how they tend to forget their ramblings .... then tries to justify his post as being soooo wonderful ... seems you still got those shit stains on your lips from kissing ass ...

MSN

So now we see the real truth behind this empty suit, called Joe Biden. Give me, give me, give me, or else i will roll on the floor(because i have fallen and i cant get up) having a conniption fit. 81 million people voted for the guy who was going to UNITE the country? Dont think so. Of course there are some people on this board, who act just like Joe.
like always you repub-lie-clowns seem to not grasp what was said and it seems you have no clue what going on ... here I will enlighten you your fearless leaders MTG Johnson, Geats, Jordon, Comer ... now there's a bunch of idiots if I ever saw one ... you claim Mayorka isn't doing his job ... every time he tries to do his job you republicans stop him in the house ... then Biden gets a bill written 6 months ago ... agreed with the leader of the house johnson didn't you watch the president speeches the state of the union??? where he explains to the country what you republicans are doing and why ??? you missed it ???... tried to pass a bill for the border problems and your boy Trump stepped it cause he doesn't want Biden to look good to the country... Trump your hero tells Johnson to not bring it to the floor ... hell everybody knows this ... why don't you ???? are you just grandstanding here and typing useless information ???

Fear is a terrible thing. Biden is afraid they'll find that Mayorkas was merely doing as he was told, sooner or later. That puts him under the gun he deserves to be under which is the voting public's horror. :(
when you have Republicans stopping him every step of the way by these maga nuts and you want to blame mayorkas that's funny the people see what you Republicans are doing ... the republicans are scared to death they will get voted out of office ... no matter how hard you have to lie for them here the people know what you are doing ... instead of working for the countries needs you republicans try to make idiots like the republicans here that the Biden admistration is doing nothing ... not to worry come Monday trump gets to face his fears ... and its a orange suit with metal doors ...

Decent moderate Dems were PURGED from the party by the far left. The far left then celebrated their departure. When moderate Dems got wiped out in 2010, the nation enraged over Obamacare the far left Dems said good riddance. The far left Dem party today has extreme intolerance even within the party.
what world do you living in ??? no dems are being purged ...did you forget to take your meds today??

It seems so. If the Democrats nominate him again, they'll lose Democrat voters who can't take any more false narratives. No matter what we say or think, I hope we come together with the prayer that God has blessed America beyond anything the Founders could imagine. After all , they were the first dreamers, and the experiment that all men are created equal turned out well, imho. I'm grateful we had Founders who found the way good countries help everybody. And I hope those who crossed the border illegally were out of desperation motivated to b e in a land where they could build a good life for themselves and their children. May God keep blessing America that teaches human beings to be fair and good to each other and their respect for countries who aren't so blessed as we are. This sounds so much like a prayer I forgot to say, "amen."
well, there is your first mistake... bringing god into it ... every time god is brought into anything millions of people die ... prime example is the Middle East... hows that god you speak of working for them ... No too good ...

We warned you Dems that idiot Biden would wreck your party. :eusa_boohoo:
wishful thinking on your part ... he has made the democratic party so strong you Republicans have to make up shit to justify Trump... women and men who were Republicans are Hemorrhage
from the republican party because of your head clown Donny... look at your republican impeachment of Biden... how's going for ya??? after all you clowns have the majority in the House what's the problem:??? don't have a leg to stand on ... HUuuuuM!!!!

Forum List

Back