Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

If the Palestinians in Gaza do not put a stop to Hamas then Israel will
And then what?

So long as Israel's admin rejects a two state solution there will never be any chance for peace.

I support killing babies. Quote me, you filthy little liar
Their wish system is that since babies may die when Israel responds to Hamas instigation, and you won’t denounce the Jewish, they feel you want dead babies.
Emotional cripples and they spread their disease

Last edited:
You don't really know what you are saying.

Most muslim countries support two state solution and even Iran warmed up to the idea.

You should listen more carefully to what the cagy Irans say

Which is that if a two state solution is ok with Hamas its ok with Iran

But its not Ok with Hamas and never will be

You don't really know what you are saying.

Most muslim countries support two state solution and even Iran warmed up to the idea.

easy---to what VERSION of "the two state solution" do you and they allude?
you really don't know. What land is supposed to comprise these "two
states''? you really don't know. I support a two state solution in Iraq.
One state for muslims and another for jews (like Itamar ben Gvir) with
Background in Baghdad -----and a two state solution for
Medina/Yathrib----one for jews and one for muslims. How about a
two state solution for Lebanon so that Maronites and Muslims will not
kill each other and a four state solution for Iran---shiites, sunnis, parsees,
christians

We agree

I already said there will never be peace in the Holy Land

We don't agree in that there is possibility for peace.

I belive there is if Israel and world community consistently works toward a two state solution, you reject that it is ever possible no matter what.

I belive there is if Israel and world community consistently works toward a two state solution, you reject that it is ever possible no matter what.
Israel and "world community"??? what is "world community"?

How can there be peace with people who kill you every chance they get?

If the Pals want a peaceful two state solution the october massacre of Israelis would not have happened

Hamas is the instigator and barbarians yet they want to call the shots on how peace might be achieved,

How can there be peace with people who kill you every chance they get?

If the Pals want a peaceful two state solution the october massacre of Israelis would not have happened

...you seriously don't think Palestenian people want peace? That they want to live in never ending war zone?

Do you actually know any Palestinians or are at all familiar with various thinking among them?
DC is a thinking place so we don’t really have many disgruntled vicious and violent dissident running around wailing and trying to eliminate Jewish people
There are some but University of MD would Never permit this as citizenry, police, politicians, administrators are Not principally Jew haters

DC is a thinking place so we don’t really have many disgruntled vicious and violent dissident running around wailing and trying to eliminate Jewish people
There are some but University of MD would Never permit this as citizenry, police, politicians, administrators are Not principally Jew haters

Seems like a very fanciful NO.

Forum List

Back