Baby Biden, throwing a tantrum, because the mean ole Republicans wont give him what he wants. 4 more years of this? No Way Baby.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN

Biden Throws a Fit in Response to Mayorkas Impeachment, Demands Republicans Give Him What He Wants​

So now we see the real truth behind this empty suit, called Joe Biden. Give me, give me, give me, or else i will roll on the floor(because i have fallen and i cant get up) having a conniption fit. 81 million people voted for the guy who was going to UNITE the country? Dont think so. Of course there are some people on this board, who act just like Joe.

tantrum.gif

MSN

So now we see the real truth behind this empty suit, called Joe Biden. Give me, give me, give me, or else i will roll on the floor(because i have fallen and i cant get up) having a conniption fit. 81 million people voted for the guy who was going to UNITE the country? Dont think so. Of course there are some people on this board, who act just like Joe.

View attachment 902110
Fear is a terrible thing. Biden is afraid they'll find that Mayorkas was merely doing as he was told, sooner or later. That puts him under the gun he deserves to be under which is the voting public's horror. :(

MSN

View attachment 902110

You can't overstate the irony of Chuck Schumer calling an impeachment a "sham". He's so fucking dumb.

We warned you Dems that idiot Biden would wreck your party. :eusa_boohoo:
Decent Democrats are leaving the party and joining in with Republican conservatives who fight for economic freedom through helping each other and even some who don't help anyone. Everyone prospered under President Trump, because he made a hero's effort to ensure that people of color have better salaries than they ever had before simply by encouraging employers to ensure their equality and equal pay for equal tasks.

Decent Democrats are leaving the party and joining in with Republican conservatives who fight for economic freedom through helping each other and even some who don't help anyone. Everyone prospered under President Trump, because he made a hero's effort to ensure that people of color have better salaries than they ever had before simply by encouraging employers to ensure their equality and equal pay for equal tasks.
Decent moderate Dems were PURGED from the party by the far left. The far left then celebrated their departure. When moderate Dems got wiped out in 2010, the nation enraged over Obamacare the far left Dems said good riddance. The far left Dem party today has extreme intolerance even within the party.

Biden isn't going to be reelected. He's done
It seems so. If the Democrats nominate him again, they'll lose Democrat voters who can't take any more false narratives. No matter what we say or think, I hope we come together with the prayer that God has blessed America beyond anything the Founders could imagine. After all , they were the first dreamers, and the experiment that all men are created equal turned out well, imho. I'm grateful we had Founders who found the way good countries help everybody. And I hope those who crossed the border illegally were out of desperation motivated to b e in a land where they could build a good life for themselves and their children. May God keep blessing America that teaches human beings to be fair and good to each other and their respect for countries who aren't so blessed as we are. This sounds so much like a prayer I forgot to say, "amen."

MSN

View attachment 902110
Aaah, but the real President is mocked worldwide.
IT is a regular feature in Australia

MSN

View attachment 902110
when are you going to grow up and talk with facts ... this makes you look the fool you are ... only your minions will enjoy your rants ...the people who have intellect see you for what you are ...

Dems started spewing LIES seconds after the impeachment, what a surprise. Schumer claims no evidence was presented. I think you can put a fork in the Democrats, when they LIE about everything there's no working with those shit stains.
another repub-lie-clown with his head in his ass ... the only shit stains are the stains on your lips from kissing Trump's ass ...

in what world do you live surely not this one ... Republicans are running so fast away from the party it is hard to count them all... every day we see Republicans say With Trump running the show I can no longer support the party ... especially with people like Mat Gaets, Jim Jordon, Margery Taylor Greed, Mike Johnson, Lauren Boebert, And James comer ... now there's a loser if ever I saw one... they are all nut cases ... they haven't done anything for their party accept spend taxpayers money for useless causes ... what a bunch of losers you republicans. are .. with the banning of abortions banning of books attacking Disney attacking women at every corner ... you're trying to tell us that they are leaving the democrats because of joe Biden ... the economy is the best its ever been ... consumer prices rose 3.5%... they are talking about cutting rates ... and you are saying dems are leaving the party to become republicans ??? believe that I got a bridge in New York to sell you...

Forum List

Back