What Do Republicans Mean by "Unity?"

After decades of demonizing Democrats, and black people, they now want to claim OTHERS are being "divisive?" How are they defining "divisive?"

By dividing the populace into categories and assigning unearned privileges and unearned guilt onto them accordingly.

This has always been done in the U.S. since its inception. For instance, look at the history of voting rights, and voting is how we participate in democracy. Some groups could participate, and some couldn't. It took a long time for the people of this country to be admitted to the voting booth, and it is a right that many still have to fight to protect.

"blacks and women used to have no voting rights in this country! They do now and always will but we're mad as hell about it!!!"

Right-wing men prove that they are not men every day. When will they grow up and mature out of their sexual and racial insecurities? Too many Rambo movies, too little brains. Seriously, who are all of these pencil-dicks running around in cammies? They are laughable.
I would never want to be defined as "manly" by a leftist klunt such as yourself....not in this or any other lifetime, you commie piece of shit.

Why don't you grow up. You're not in the third grade anymore, or are you?

I, for one, dont want "unity"
When these 2 classes of clowns work together, we lose freedoms. Every. Fucking. Time.
Stay eat each others throats. Dont come together to enact unconstitutional legislation.
Make TN happy again :thewave:

Every time they Unite we get a war and something like the Patriot Act, so I agree with you on this one...

After decades of demonizing Democrats, and black people, they now want to claim OTHERS are being "divisive?" How are they defining "divisive?"

If Democrats stop the impeachment now, will the Republicans promise to work with President Joe Biden to enable and enact his policies?

No, I think not. Therefore their cries for "unity" are disingenuous.

And what do you do on this board? You demonize Republicans. You gotta lotta nerve there pal.

Disingenuous does not even begin to describe people like you.

By the way, that's a nice attempt at blackmail that nobody's falling for.

Also, you have no interest in unity. If there were, you would have nothing to post about here except for the occasional hemp cookie recipe.

If Democrats stop the impeachment now, will the Republicans promise to work with President Joe Biden to enable and enact his policies?

Whenever any politician at that level of politics starts throwing around the word 'unity' watch the heck out. Especially if mainstream media also touts the narrative in synergy.

Forwarding the perception of party 'unity' is the excuse that the RNC bosses used to justify stealing our guy's delegates and giving them to Romney and then blocking us from speaking at the Republican National Convention, even after we'd won the right by beating them at their own game.

I mean, whatever, we filled the Target Center with over 10,000 people just down the street from the convention anyway and our guy had the stage for well over an hour. Because, you know, that's how we do, Marc. Heh heh.

Anyway. I'll never forget that, though. It's actually the main reason why I hold so much contempt for the Republican party.

The only interest I have in the Republican party is getting our own people in there and fighting them from within their own party. And it's proven fruitful over the last few cycles.

Last edited:
Play us a video of one of them demonizing black people! I want to hear that! Democrats TALK a good speech FOR Blacks, too bad they then turn around and ruin their lives while the GOP actually work to raise them up and help them be independent and self-actualizing!
Every time they slur #BlackLivesMatter, by, most recently, associating it w/the HORRENDOUS treasonous acts against our country at the Capitol last week, they demonize black people.

The bastards can't even say the whole words #BlackLivesMatter, they always, always, always use the slur BLM, that is not by accident.

They do it every day, all day, non-stop. They're doing it now on TV, the Republican leaders are.

You and your ilk on USMB do it to.

Blacks don't like that. But keep it up. We'll just keep voting their asses out. Just like we did this racist, one-term, loser President.
Fuck you and BLM. You’re both a couple clowns. If black lives mattered you wouldn’t have destroyed their businesses. You wouldn’t leave 80% of your kids to grow up without a father. You would teach them how to wear pants. You’d teach them English. You wouldn’t allow your neighborhoods to be drug hubs.

there’s a lot you could do if you actually thought blacks mattered.

Play us a video of one of them demonizing black people! I want to hear that! Democrats TALK a good speech FOR Blacks, too bad they then turn around and ruin their lives while the GOP actually work to raise them up and help them be independent and self-actualizing!
Every time they slur #BlackLivesMatter, by, most recently, associating it w/the HORRENDOUS treasonous acts against our country at the Capitol last week, they demonize black people.

The bastards can't even say the whole words #BlackLivesMatter, they always, always, always use the slur BLM, that is not by accident.

They do it every day, all day, non-stop. They're doing it now on TV, the Republican leaders are.

You and your ilk on USMB do it to.

Blacks don't like that. But keep it up. We'll just keep voting their asses out. Just like we did this racist, one-term, loser President.
BLM is Burn Loot Murder. Everyone knows that. I have not actually heard ANY republican say anything about unity. As far as I know, republicans support something very much different that unity. No one wants to be around smelly communists.

We know you have a lock on voter fraud. At least for the moment. Communism is where they vote you in and you have to shoot your way out.

Marc is a communist activist Black Panther type. He wants Black Power. That's all he cares about. To him, everything is black and white. He stereotypes both peoples. He'll defend BLM blindly simply because they have the word "black" in the name, no matter WHAT they do. Put another way, he's really an anti-white racist who wants black dominance and the decimation of the white race because he either has bad genes, bad wiring or bad upbringing to be filled with nothing but HATE.
Thank you for clearing that up.

By dividing the populace into categories and assigning unearned privileges and unearned guilt onto them accordingly.

This has always been done in the U.S. since its inception. For instance, look at the history of voting rights, and voting is how we participate in democracy. Some groups could participate, and some couldn't. It took a long time for the people of this country to be admitted to the voting booth, and it is a right that many still have to fight to protect.

"blacks and women used to have no voting rights in this country! They do now and always will but we're mad as hell about it!!!"

Right-wing men prove that they are not men every day. When will they grow up and mature out of their sexual and racial insecurities? Too many Rambo movies, too little brains. Seriously, who are all of these pencil-dicks running around in cammies? They are laughable.
wamen2.jpg

I would never want to be defined as "manly" by a leftist klunt such as yourself....not in this or any other lifetime, you commie piece of shit.

Why don't you grow up. You're not in the third grade anymore, or are you?

Eat shit and then fuck off, you leftist skank. How dare you whine to me about board etiquette or how your sense of decorum has been offended as if you are some "prim and proper" lady, ya bitch. I read the bullshit that you spew here and needless to say, I am not even slightly impressed nor do I feel the slightest inclination to temper my replies to a disgusting sack of shit such as yourself.....are we clear on this? Am I being to subtle? Do you get the "message" now? Let me know if you need me to "dumb down" my replies. I can be more abrasive and insulting if that is what it takes. I am too fucking kind to the likes of your ilk. It's but one of my few failings.

(snicker)

God the mother of all liberal projection posts. Democrats do nothing but attempt to divide and drive wedges between the American people and single out groups for demonizing. Hell you bunch of retards even demonize the very corporations you have invested trillions of your own pension money into. Talk to the hand fool :talk2hand:

Forum List

Back