Zone1 what do blacks contribute to todays society?

It's a mix .. I've worked with blacks that were incredibly hard working and brilliant .. and I've worked with blacks that expected a free ride and spewed racism as an excuse and fear mongering for their laziness and low productivity.

Last edited:
A small minority of black women do most of the positive decent work in black 'culture'. They're all Christians, though, so they have to die according to the deviants and other Democrats. Biden says they aren't black, and he be the Decider for Democrats.

It's interesting that the first slave owner in the America's was black and had hundreds of slaves, he set the stage and the laws for slavery in the colonies. (likely IM2's ancestor)

He was previously an indentured servant like my fellow Irish indentured servants but he chose to enslave blacks.

Last edited:
RULE - you cannot mention white people. Its a simple question- who will start? what have today's blacks contributed to society?

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."--Gal 3:28

Just one reason I really loathe these kind of threads. I am not in the position to judge what God has made, and thank God above, neither are you.

RULE - you cannot mention white people. Its a simple question- who will start? what have today's blacks contributed to society?
Well the ones that I know:
--Are darn good at their jobs which has been helpful to me on numerous occasions
--Have been great friends helping out others on numerous occasions
--Are pillars of their church and do much community service that helps out others
--Have great sense of humor keeping me supplied with good jokes
--Vote
--Own their homes which adds to the value of everybody else's homes

There is probably more but that's enough for starters.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."--Gal 3:28

Just one reason I really loathe these kind of threads. I am not in the position to judge what God has made, and thank God above, neither are you.
so you cant answer the question....

so you cant answer the question....

I would never dare. Anything I type will be opened at the Judgment, and those words will be read back.

Who am I to deride what God has made? That is the ultimate betrayal, is it not? Calling out a group of people not on choices but on immutable characteristics such as their skin color?

Pretty much the same things as anybody else I suppose.....well except maybe chopsticks.

In modern day america? Not much at all. They have proven to be more of a burden on America in recent years than an asset.

The most that blacks have contributed to our society in recent years is when they are smart, intelligent, and savvy enough to be able to show America how most blacks are a anchor around America's neck.

Basically modern day blacks best contributions to America is showing how blacks are a problem for America. Like Thomas sowell has done many many many times.

Anybody with any sense knows we have a huge racial problem involving one particular minority for the most part....no politician dares to go there...a career ending move.

Thus a problem that is not adressed will only get worse which is what we clearly see is happening.

This situation has been addressed on this board for years....yet some never learn....mainly because they are so propagandized by the MSM.

At one time and not that long ago....blacks were the servant class.

They did work that no one else wanted to do and thus were performing a needed service...unfortunately during the sixties liberals decided that blacks shoud not be servants...they enabled legislation that essentially ended the need for blacks to work for a living....the blacks became very astute at playing the game of living off uncle sam.

Every advanced civilization needs a servant class...thus when blacks declined to continue playing that role the elites ...desperate for cheap labor began importing illegal mexicans to perform that role which they were and are eager to perform.....but they have advanced....they are now and have been for some time taking jobs that once were good paying jobs....jobs that enabeled whites to achieve middle class status aka construction jobs etc.

Now we see middle class whites disappearing...being forced to take low paying jobs to survive....and that coupled with inflation has many white families in dire straits.

Yet the democratic party supported by the MSM claims to be there for the working class....certainly not for the white working class.

You cannot fool all of the people all of the time...and the result of that is working class whites began to realize that the democrats no longer supported them...in fact no one supported them until Trump came along.

Forum List

Back