Zone1 About The Claim Made About the Great Society and Blacks

Hey, man, I'm sorry I've had a life full of experiences and you...um... haven't because you don't go outside the door because the black people scared you.
I doubt very seriously that you have had much experience with Negroes.

If proximity to colored people dispelled prejudice, Southern whites would be the least prejudiced whites in the United States. Talk to a few whites who attended black majority public schools.

I doubt very seriously that you have had much experience with Negroes.

If proximity to colored people dispelled prejudice, Southern whites would be the least prejudiced whites in the United States. Talk to a few whites who attended black majority public schools.
The problem is, those white people have been abandoned as much as the blacks have been.

When white men dominated the United States, the United States achieved world supremacy.
Oh, goodie. What does get the "average Joe" (no pun intended). If China passes us up tomorrow, how does that change my life (other than the smug look I will no doubt get from my Chinese wife.)?

They are doing what any other people would do when faced with an invader.
The only reason the Palestinians have any significance is because they are Arabs. The only reason the Arabs have any significance is because some Arabs have oil under their sand. This oil is drilled using devices invented in the West to fuel automobiles invented in the West.

When cost effective and environmentally benign alternatives are invented, the Palestinians will be exposed as a vanquished people of no significance.

The only reason the Palestinians have any significance is because they are Arabs. The only reason the Arabs have any significance is because some Arabs have oil under their sand. This oil is drilled using devices invented in the West to fuel automobiles invented in the West.

When cost effective and environmentally benign alternatives are invented, the Palestinians will be exposed as a vanquished people of no significance.
Or...

International pressure on Israel bring Zionist apartheid to an end just like it did in South Africa.

My worry is that because the Zionist squatters have nukes, and it's only a matter of time before Iran gets them, the whole region is going to go up in mushroom clouds. even a limited tactical nuclear war will end the Zionist Entity, but it will probably cause massive problems for the rest of the world.

Or...

International pressure on Israel bring Zionist apartheid to an end just like it did in South Africa.

My worry is that because the Zionist squatters have nukes, and it's only a matter of time before Iran gets them, the whole region is going to go up in mushroom clouds. even a limited tactical nuclear war will end the Zionist Entity, but it will probably cause massive problems for the rest of the world.
Since the end of apartheid the quality of civilization is South Africa has declined.

Yeah, given the mess we currently have, white people haven't exactly acquitted themselves well.
When most Negroes were treated like second class citizens we recovered from the Great Depression and won the Second World War. I doubt that would have been possible now.

When most Negroes were treated like second class citizens we recovered from the Great Depression and won the Second World War. I doubt that would have been possible now.

I doubt it would be, either, because white people of today are too selfish. We couldn't even get most of them to take a shot to control Covid, I'd hate to see how they react to a draft and rationing.

Yet no one really wants the Bothas to come back, do they?

South Africa Under Black Rule, Part I​

A personal account of the transition.

by Gedahlia Braun

When I first visited South Africa in 1986, after a decade in black Africa, it was at the end of the apartheid era. The contrast with the rest of Africa was stunning: all of the amenities one associates with the modern world — from telephones to potable water to public toilets — were plentiful in South Africa...

Black men, as a group, are trouble — they are violent and prone to criminality — and the pass laws were designed to control their movements. (A phrase never far from white consciousness was swart gevaar — “black danger.”)

If today there were a way to get young men off the streets of Soweto after dark, I am sure the vast majority of its peace-loving residents would approve enthusiastically. Indeed, the head of one of the most influential think-tanks in South Africa recently told me that a group of his black employees had said that the only way to deal with the problems of the “new South Africa” was to “bring back the pass laws!”...

Probably the most significant direct effect of black rule has been the dramatic rise in crime, primarily black-on-white...

A few years ago, it was difficult to find a parking space on the street at night. Now, theft and vandalism are so bad that you simply cannot leave a car out at night. Rubbish is everywhere. Few people — white or black — feel safe walking after dark. In short, we have what follows any transition from white to black...

Ask any African why blacks can’t, for example, make airplanes or computers and he’ll look at you as if you were foolish for asking, since the answer is obvious: “The white man has the brain for it and we don’t!”...

I believe a similar change in black psychology has occurred in the United States. From 1969 to 1973 I lived in New Orleans, in a white neighborhood, though half a block away it was black. I could walk anywhere, night or day. By the mid-1980s, however, things had changed dramatically: Everyone had stories about black-on-white crime, and areas that had for years been white were being abandoned....

Dinesh D’Souza makes a related point in his book, The End of Racism:

These pathologies have existed in the black community since slavery, but they have been restricted and contained both by white-imposed discipline and black-imposed norms enforced by churches and local community institutions. But those institutions have been greatly weakened since the 1960s, and in the new environment of social permissiveness and government subsidy, black pathologies have proliferated. (p. 37.)
Black criminal propensities were previously held in check by slavery, segregation, apartheid, and strict tribal custom. Remove these constraints and pathologies assert themselves...

The black elite is radically out of step with the man in the street. There is widespread approval of the township vigilantes who administer on-the-spot capital punishment to thieves caught in the markets — just as is done in Nigeria or Kenya. No one doubts what the results of a referendum would be...

When I was in Johannesburg in January 1986, the mammoth Johannesburg General Hospital was for whites only. “Jo’burg Gen” was very impressive. The nursing staff was white, as were the medical and administrative staffs. It was clean and well-run. The previous white hospital, near the city center, served blacks.

What has happened under the “new dispensation?” Conditions have deteriorated dramatically. Patient infection rates have skyrocketed and theft of supplies is rampant. Discipline among the nearly all-black nursing and maintenance staff is virtually nonexistent — they simply will not work...

Similarly, if blacks were capable of providing decent health care they would have long ago been doing so, as have the Indians in South Africa, despite being subject to levels of discrimination almost equal to those of blacks. But their utter failure to do so anywhere in the world suggests that blacks are incapable of it...

I do know that the black schools under apartheid were infinitely better than the general chaos and mayhem that passes for “black education” now....

It is often asserted here that blacks do less well because less money is spent on them. Evidence from the United States has consistently shown that this is not the case. More money has had very little effect on the performance of black students in Washington, DC, Kansas City, and any number of other cities.

Oh, I'm sure the Whites in South Africa miss Apartheid the way you miss Jim Crow.

Fuck 'em.
I am sure that a lot of Negroes miss apartheid too. With an average IQ of 75, African Negroes need whites supervision.

I am sure that a lot of Negroes miss apartheid too. With an average IQ of 75, African Negroes need whites supervision.
Tell you what, you go down to the hood, and say, "Hey, you darkies, you are clearly my mental inferiors. I am here to grace you with the benefit of my superior intellect! Now do what I say!"

I am sure they will greatly appreciate your input!

Forum List

Back