Iran Cheers On Anti-Semitic Protests On US Campuses

Democrats are becoming more like Iran and Communist China ever since Obama was President. They also took to hating Israel. So it's no surprise they support Hamas' intifada. You know, that's when the Hamas pussies hide behind women and children and let them die for the cause. These PsOS murdered 1200 innocent people. They raped, tortured and took hundreds hostage. And now we have Democrats and other assorted idiots praising these murderers and rapists. Hell, their approval of cutting a fourth graders dick off because he wants to be a girl makes about as much sense as their love for Hamas. When you come down to it, Democrats are full of fucked up ideas. MAGA

40k deaths vs 1k deaths.
More like 100,000 deaths half children and adding hundreds per day to 1,000 deaths. To the Zionist and the Dumb American these are equivalent numbers.

Besides they’re all human shields and what was Israel supposed to do anyway…and Israel has a right to DEFEND itself…and the Arab nations don’t want them…and BESIDES all those killed by Israel are Hamas’ fault.

DID I GET ALL THE MOSSAD TALKING POINTs DUMB AMERICANS BELIEVE OR NOT?

If anyone endorses antisemitism (aka Zionism for you dopes using it) or think Death to America is appropriate....stay very far away from me

Democrats are becoming more like Iran and Communist China ever since Obama was President. They also took to hating Israel. So it's no surprise they support Hamas' intifada. You know, that's when the Hamas pussies hide behind women and children and let them die for the cause. These PsOS murdered 1200 innocent people. They raped, tortured and took hundreds hostage. And now we have Democrats and other assorted idiots praising these murderers and rapists. Hell, their approval of cutting a fourth graders dick off because he wants to be a girl makes about as much sense as their love for Hamas. When you come down to it, Democrats are full of fucked up ideas. MAGA
How are dems becoming more like Communist China? Please enlighten us with your intellectual thoughts on the subject that no doubt, you are well read on and have taken various college level courses.

Israel wanted to strike back. We get it. But now the death toll is 40X what Hamas inflicted. You ask most any world leader and they'll tell you off the record he's a piece of shit. Then again you Red Hats seem to be attracted to pieces of shit.

If anyone endorses antisemitism (aka Zionism for you dopes using it) or think Death to America is appropriate....stay very far away from me
LOL thinking any decent person wants to be around you. And by the way, you're really confused. Being anti-semitic doesnt mean one is a Zionist. What in the hell are you talking about?

This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

tala-e1626449234754-640x400.jpeg

word-image-1565180474606.jpeg

Swastikas over Gaza

1*Y0nQb4BAi-9ccjOJHJUCmw.jpeg

Nazi-Arab Palestine plot
Since WW2
Nazi Palestine
+-+254761279_140.jpg

Outcast racist Luiza also likes to push conspiracy theories. As is users, posters don't post their own opinions individually.

Wow. 30 hours ago you said you put me on ignore.

Is there anything you won’t lie about?

You are on ignore. But every time you say something incredibly stupid and someone responds to you, I can't help myself from reading what you wrote. For shits and giggles, ya know.

Now I have to take you off "ignore", just so I can see what hilarious shit you're going to write next. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back