Zone1 About The Claim Made About the Great Society and Blacks

Tell you what, you go down to the hood, and say, "Hey, you darkies, you are clearly my mental inferiors. I am here to grace you with the benefit of my superior intellect! Now do what I say!"

I am sure they will greatly appreciate your input!
They might assault me, but they would know that what I say is true, just as you do.

You hate Jews because you can't compete with them. No one with any intelligence hates blacks for that reason unless they are trying out for their high school basket ball team.

They might assault me, but they would know that what I say is true, just as you do.

You hate Jews because you can't compete with them. No one with any intelligence hates blacks for that reason unless they are trying out for their high school basket ball team.
Track too.

Guy, your insecurities are not "truths".

Now, I just don't trust them because they have a religion that says it's okay to cheat me.
I have read the Old Testament and the Apocrypha in several English translations. Where does it say that? Jews are so intelligent that they do not need to resort to crime like many blacks do.

I have read the Old Testament and the Apocrypha in several English translations. Where does it say that? Jews are so intelligent that they do not need to resort to crime like many blacks do.
Check out the Talmud, buddy.

Did you miss the story in the BIble where Abraham pimps his wife/sister, and when God curses such kings, Abraham shakes them down for land and goods?

The Talmud is vast. Authors frequently disagree with each other.
I'm sure they do.

I notice you skipped right over the Abraham cheating his neighbors by pimping out his poor wife/half-sister.

There's a reason why most of the Christian churches downplay the Old Testament... none of the characters, including God himself, are very admirable.

I'm sure they do.

I notice you skipped right over the Abraham cheating his neighbors by pimping out his poor wife/half-sister.

There's a reason why most of the Christian churches downplay the Old Testament... none of the characters, including God himself, are very admirable.
I am not a Fundamentalist. I believe that the Bible was inspired by God, but not dictated by him. Abraham is believed to have lived about two thousand years BC. Back then some men adopted their wives as sisters.

I am not a Fundamentalist. I believe that the Bible was inspired by God, but not dictated by him. Abraham is believed to have lived about two thousand years BC. Back then some men adopted their wives as sisters.
That's not what the bible actually says. The bible says that Abraham and Sarah had the same father, but different mothers. To which I say, "ew"!

Forum List

Back