Zone1 what do blacks contribute to todays society?

It's a mix .. I've worked with blacks that were incredibly hard working and brilliant .. and I've worked with blacks that expected a free ride and spewed racism as an excuse and fear mongering for their laziness and low productivity.
I've met a lot of white people like that also, so maybe, just maybe, it has nothing to do with skin color and more to do with HUMAN traits, you think therefore you is.

Patricia Bath invented the laserphoco probe for cataracts

Lonnie Johnson, inventor of the SuperSoaker
"His current work includes a new generation of rechargeable battery technology and also the Johnson Thermo-Electrical Converter (JTEC), which efficiently converts waste heat to electrical energy and can be run in reverse as a cooling device."

Charles Drew, MD, changed blood transfusion storage

Madam C. J. Walker, created a hair growing elixir, one of the first self-made multi-millionaire woman entrepreneurs

Ben Carson, MD, first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins

Kizzmekia Corbet, PhD, scientific lead for coronavirus vaccines

Who am I to deride what God has made? That is the ultimate betrayal, is it not? Calling out a group of people not on choices but on immutable characteristics such as their skin color?
The Bible Is a Baby's Security Blanket

"Skin color" is a strawman and you know perfectly well that a judgment of racial inferiority is about content of character. You pretend to believe in an Infallible Being because you're too confused and escapist to make your own judgments based on reason and experience.

1. They are fabulous athletes.

2. They are fabulous entertainers.

3. Their unusually large criminal element provides employment for many cops and lawyers and judges.

4. Their votes are the backbone of the Democratic Party.

More white racist with dementia. Whites have about 3 times more criminals.

Blues, R&B, Jazz, Zydeco, southern cuisine, cops, firefighters, mailmen, EMTs, electricians, engineers, writers, coders, teachers, professors, store managers, assembly line workers, steel workers, and everything else everyone does.

Until I came to this board, I didn't know posters like the the OP were still alive.

Easy. Same things any other race has. Hard to take race baiting threads seriously.

other than the nogozBlackzones in every major city where you will be killed or beat up, robbed, if not Black. Dumped off the bridge at night into the mighty Mississippi.

other than the massive tally of violent crimes (10X now?) commited by 3% you got it just right. Brown coming on strong.

Last edited:
Blues, R&B, Jazz, Zydeco, southern cuisine, cops, firefighters, mailmen, EMTs, electricians, engineers, writers, coders, teachers, professors, store managers, assembly line workers, steel workers, and everything else everyone does.

Until I came to this board, I didn't know posters like the the OP were still alive.
Lol! I worked decades in hi-tech all iver NORCAL-Silicon Valley. Blacks were extremely rare. Soon it became Asian and Brown Indian…..still few Blacks. You Marxist maggot clowns bark but you don’t have a clue or any honesty in your entire soul. Just the facts ma’am.

Hopefully nowdays its getting better? But not where I work. The one got fired for not showing up to his MFG job. i believe that was in 2019.

Last edited:
The severity of the violent crimes. The repeat offenders with 45 count rap sheeta are more common now in a very high number of them. Prisons overloaded. Still they commit crimes in lockup. Sure whites Brown do also, often for survival. 3% of the population fill the stat sheets.

other than the nogozBlackzones in every major city wher you will be killed otpr beat up, robbed if not Black. Dumped off the bridge at night into the mighty Mississippi.

other than the massive tally of violent crimes (10X now?) commited by 3% you got it just right. Brown coming on strong.
1710633985657.png

2.1 percent of the American population are criminal offenders, the majority of which are white. 1.09 white vs. 0.6 percent black. Whites commit at least 60 percent of the violent crime in America annually. So 1.09 percent of the American population commits 60 percent of the violent crime and they are white.

Lol! I worked decades in hi-tech all iver NORCAL-Silicon Valley. Blacks were extremely rare. Soon it became Asian and Brown Indian…..still few Blacks. You Marxist maggot clowns bark but you don’t have a clue or any honesty in your entire soul. Just the facts ma’am.

Hopefully nowdays its getting better? But not where I work. The one got fired for not showing up to his MFG job.
You aren't posting facts MAGA scum.

The severity of the violent crimes. The repeat offenders with 45 count rap sheeta are more common now in a very high number of them. Prisons overloaded. Still they commit crimes in lockup. Sure whites Brown do also, often for survival. 3% of the population fill the stat sheets.
Statistically all violent crime is by men. We need men control!

Last edited:
other than the nogozBlackzones in every major city wher you will be killed otpr beat up, robbed if not Black. Dumped off the bridge at night into the mighty Mississippi.

You watch too many action movies.

View attachment 918216

2.1 percent of the American population are criminal offenders, the majority of which are white. 1.09 white vs. 0.6 percent black. Whites commit at least 60 percent of the violent crime in America annually. So 1.09 percent of the American population commits 60 percent of the violent crime and they are white.

we know. 2Xor 3X more white males in America than Black Males. If you had 1000 of each…..500 Blacks are criminals vs. how many whites? 50? 100? numbers.

DEMs created the problem. DEMS cant wont dont want to fix it. Only the poor Blacks can save themselves. Step #1, admit there is a disproportionate problem//

I was once Naieve, dumb. At Obiden 1.0 I thought “ Great, at least the purple lipped jug eared SOB” will fix the Black problem. He did nothing but raid the treasury for his rear end buddies on Marthas vineyard and make ever problem 10X worse.

From then on, I tuned it out. Riots….all of it. I used to pick up Blaccks at the bus stop when I went by…but never again. They may be up to no good. Too risky. Sorry for the decent ones but I can’t fix it for them.

BS.

Forum List

Back