Another "accident" - train derailment in New Mexico

thanks for proving that the regulatory changes made during the Trump administration at this point can be cited as contributing to the accident."

What part of "From our analysis, none of the regulatory changes made during the Trump administration at this point can be cited as contributing to the accident." do you not understand?

At least President Trump had a real government, with a real Department of Transportation, ran by people who knew what they were doing.

I wouldn't trust the Biden administration to perform a safety check on a kid's tricycle.

What part of "From our analysis, none of the regulatory changes made during the Trump administration at this point can be cited as contributing to the accident." do you not understand?

At least President Trump had a real government, with a real Department of Transportation, ran by people who knew what they were doing.

I wouldn't trust the Biden administration to perform a safety check on a kid's tricycle.

whoops, misread that. My bad.

99% of the people that Trump had at the DOT are still there. And I am not really sure Elaine Chao was any more knowledge or competent than Mayor Pete. She got the job due to who her husband is

And most of our citizens have their head up their butts -- no clue what might be coming.
Regarding terrorism, the religion of moon god worship has quite a long history of barbarism to it's credit. Moon god worship took on a new image when "alilah" the moon gods(? see link below) was changed to "allah". Later on around 610 AD Muhammad came up with a new(???) title(islam???) & that's where this islamic belief system is today. The islamic religion of today comes from such a convoluted background that it's like near impossible to piece the islamo/alilah/hubal/allah(& how many other moon gods???) moon god puzzle together. One thing is for sure & that is death itself resides with the islamo death cult even to this day, like even some islamos are admitting to the fact(see link below).

Islam, don't leave sanity without it!

Not long after the collapse of the Baltimore bridge. 50 mile stretch of I-40, closed.
An accident? Perhaps. You decide.
An accident.

Im sensing election year hysteria. Republicans used to have much better “gotcha” material...now they’re relying on train derailments for their “AHHH-HAAAAA!” moments.

Not long after the collapse of the Baltimore bridge. 50 mile stretch of I-40, closed.
An accident? Perhaps. You decide.
I live just down the road 150 or so miles east of the crash and I'm pretty sure it was just one more unintended incident. We generally have several in New Mexico over a year or two. Most of these are of little consequence and maybe delay or detour train traffic for a few days until they can put all the cars back on the track and make whatever necessary repairs to the track. This one is spectacular because it was hauling butane and propane that caught fire (fortunately) and will be burning for awhile. And it is on an Amtrak route and close enough to I-40 to shut it down at least in the short term.

But I can't imagine terrorists would bother to derail a train in such a remote area where it would do almost no damage.

I live just down the road 150 or so miles east of the crash and I'm pretty sure it was just one more unintended incident. We generally have several in New Mexico over a year or two. Most of these are of little consequence and maybe delay or detour train traffic for a few days until they can put all the cars back on the track and make whatever necessary repairs to the track. This one is spectacular because it was hauling butane and propane that caught fire (fortunately) and will be burning for awhile. And it is on an Amtrak route and close enough to I-40 to shut it down at least in the short term.

But I can't imagine terrorists would bother to derail a train in such a remote area where it would do almost no damage.

True. Terrorism relies of creating the biggest psychological effect on people.

whoops, misread that. My bad.

99% of the people that Trump had at the DOT are still there. And I am not really sure Elaine Chao was any more knowledge or competent than Mayor Pete. She got the job due to who her husband is

Buttplug got the job because he was a DEI homo that thinks he’s breastfeeding an infant with a rubber tit on a shoulder harness.

Your sexual fantasies are of no interest to me

That's no fantasy, it's a reality. Buttigieg is a DEI homo who was hired because he fulfilled checked boxes.

The breastfeeding with a rubber tit was a joke that Tucker Carlson made, though. It was funny. :laughing0301:

"Carlson on Thursday evening had mocked Buttigieg for taking leave blockages in ports and a truck driver crisis have caused major issues in the supply chain, leaving shelves empty and causing shipping coasts to soar.

'Pete Buttigieg has been on leave from his job since August after adopting a child – paternity leave, they call it – trying to figure out how to breastfeed. No word on how that went.'"

Pete Buttigieg says Tucker Carlson 'doesn't understand bottle feeding'

Last edited:
That's no fantasy, it's a reality. Buttigieg is a DEI homo who was hired because he fulfilled checked boxes.

And he did feed a baby he and his gay partner "kidnapped", with a rubber tit on a harness.

There was no kidnapping.

The picture was fake.

Are you ever not wrong?

There was no kidnapping.

The picture was fake.

Are you ever not wrong?

I know the picture was fake, read my edited post.

And two homos adopting a poor child is worse than kidnapping, it's child abuse.

I know the picture was fake, read my edited post.

And two homos adopting a poor child is worse than kidnapping, it's child abuse.

A child being in the home of two loving adults that want nothing more than to give it a great life...yep sounds just horrible.

You bigotry and hatred of those not just like you make you irrational.

A child being in the home of two loving adults that want nothing more than to give it a great life...yep sounds just horrible.

You bigotry and hatred of those not just like you make you irrational.

Imagine how bad that kid's gonna be traumatized when he accidentally walks into Pete's bedroom and sees him getting hammed up the ass by his partner.

:eek-52::eek2yum::smoke::disbelief::eek-52:

:laughing0301:

Imagine how bad that kid's gonna be traumatized when he accidentally walks into Pete's bedroom and sees him getting hammed up the ass by his partner.

:laughing0301:

More sexual fantasies from the MAGA crowd.

Is there not a more appropriate forum for such things?

Forum List

Back