Zone1 what do blacks contribute to todays society?

DEMs created the problem. DEMS cant wont dont want to fix it. Only the poor Blacks can save themselves. Step #1, admit there is a disproportionate problem//
Wrong. DEMS didn't create the problem. Whites did, from both parties. Step #1, admit how white racism created the problem.

I was once Naieve, dumb. At Obiden 1.0 I thought “ Great, at least the purple lipped jug eared SOB” will fix the Black problem. He did nothing but raid the treasury for his rear end buddies on Marthas vineyard and make ever problem 10X worse.

From then on, I tuned it out. Riots….all of it. I used to pick up Blaccks at the bus stop when I went by…but never again. They may be up to no good. Too risky. Sorry for the decent ones but I can’t fix it for them.
And you're still wrong.

we know. 2Xor 3X more white males in America than Black Males. If you had 1000 of each…..500 Blacks are criminals vs. how many whites? 50? 100? numbers.
You have no excuse white man. Whites have 15 times the wealth and have every other favorable factor that goes with low crime but annually they commit the most. White males have had a history of violence for as long as America has existed and yet they contiinue pointing their pasty white fingers at everybody else. Those who look and think like YOU are the problem.

Lol! I worked decades in hi-tech all iver NORCAL-Silicon Valley. Blacks were extremely rare. Soon it became Asian and Brown Indian…..still few Blacks. You Marxist maggot clowns bark but you don’t have a clue or any honesty in your entire soul. Just the facts ma’am.

Hopefully nowdays its getting better? But not where I work. The one got fired for not showing up to his MFG job. i believe that was in 2019.
Cool. Statistically most blues singers were.

Wrong. DEMS didn't create the problem. Whites did, from both parties. Step #1, admit how white racism created the problem.
I wonder why you never blame your Democrat slavers/masters and by the way your whitening and criminal element is likely enhanced by them.

I wonder why you never blame your Democrat slavers/masters and by the way your whitening and criminal element is likely enhanced by them.
I don't have any democrat slavemasters. And really your republicans need to STFU about criminals when your presidential front runner has been found guilty of fraud and sexual assault and still faces over 80 felony counts.

I don't have any democrat slavemasters. And really your republicans need to STFU about criminals when your presidential front runner has been found guilty of fraud and sexual assault and still faces over 80 felony counts.

Good Lord IM2? You’re going to parrot that DEM BS and look stupid like the typical DEM buffoons posting in here? They all sling that same line of chum. All false. All media hyped. Not one real crime (with victim) in the entire witch hunt. Try not to join the low IQ bunched. You’re better than that//

Good Lord IM? Youre going to parrot that DEM BS and look stupid like the typical DEM buffoon posting in here? They all sling that same line of chum. All false. All media hyped. Not one real crime (with victim) in the entire witch hunt. Try not to join the low IQ bunch.//
You sling nothing but dumb --- right wing bs, and thats low IQ. I presented the facts.Trump was found guilty of fraud. He was found guilty of defamiing a human being after he sexually assaulted her. And he does stand to face over 80 felony counts. You are repeating RWM garbage, you are a stooge.

Historically you do, it’s in your genes and you may recall where has he been found guilty of these frivolous dimwitted Democrat charges essentially pooped out to steal yet another election.

Racial resentment: The insidious force that divides America​

It’s easy to look back across decades to see the workings of stark racism in American political life: Mob lynchings and police killings. Poll taxes and literacy tests imposed to prevent Black people from voting. Politicians of the 1950s and ‘60s aggressively defending segregation, and their more recent counterparts who use racially coded “dog whistles” to whip their base voters into action.

Such aggressive, overt racism remains a force in American culture, sometimes resonating across decades, even centuries, to shape race relations today. But David C. Wilson , dean of the Goldman School of Public Policy at UC Berkeley, says we need to be more aware of other, more subtle social dynamics that reinforce racial inequality and injustice.

In a new book, Racial Resentment in the Political Mind , Wilson and co-author Darren W. Davis argue that many white people perceive that Black people, because of their race, unfairly receive enhancements that bring about racial equality, like scholarships, jobs and other advantages. Anxiety about the nation’s increasing diversity and what it means is making those resentments more intense, the authors say.

Those conflicts then play out in legislative bodies and the courts — indeed, the U.S. Supreme Court has just agreed to hear two cases that challenge affirmative action in university admissions.

“When policies aimed at producing racial equality and justice are proposed, the opposition is, in part, due to racism or prejudice,” Wilson said in a recent interview. “But the stronger factors are tied to uncertainty about how the policies will disrupt a way of life that most whites have learned to navigate and benefit from. Rather than simply disliking African Americans or Hispanics, many white people also dislike distributing rewards or changing merit systems on the basis of a criterion they cannot benefit from.

In that context, any racial progress today is perceived as coming at the expense of whites, even if it strengthens our democracy. … If you don’t pay attention to those psychological aspects of political decision-making, you’ll miss the nuance of American politics, let alone the politics of race.”

This forum is full of people like this and ths thread is an example of the type of people talked about in the article I posted.

Last edited:

It’s easy to look back across decades to see the workings of stark racism in American political life: Mob lynchings and police killings. Poll taxes and literacy tests imposed to prevent Black people from voting. Politicians of the 1950s and ‘60s aggressively defending segregation, and their more recent counterparts who use racially coded “dog whistles” to whip their base voters into action.

Such aggressive, overt racism remains a force in American culture, sometimes resonating across decades, even centuries, to shape race relations today. But David C. Wilson , dean of the Goldman School of Public Policy at UC Berkeley, says we need to be more aware of other, more subtle social dynamics that reinforce racial inequality and injustice.

In a new book, Racial Resentment in the Political Mind , Wilson and co-author Darren W. Davis argue that many white people perceive that Black people, because of their race, unfairly receive enhancements that bring about racial equality, like scholarships, jobs and other advantages. Anxiety about the nation’s increasing diversity and what it means is making those resentments more intense, the authors say.

Those conflicts then play out in legislative bodies and the courts — indeed, the U.S. Supreme Court has just agreed to hear two cases that challenge affirmative action in university admissions.

“When policies aimed at producing racial equality and justice are proposed, the opposition is, in part, due to racism or prejudice,” Wilson said in a recent interview. “But the stronger factors are tied to uncertainty about how the policies will disrupt a way of life that most whites have learned to navigate and benefit from. Rather than simply disliking African Americans or Hispanics, many white people also dislike distributing rewards or changing merit systems on the basis of a criterion they cannot benefit from.

In that context, any racial progress today is perceived as coming at the expense of whites, even if it strengthens our democracy. … If you don’t pay attention to those psychological aspects of political decision-making, you’ll miss the nuance of American politics, let alone the politics of race.”

This forum is full of people like this and ths thread is an example of the type of people talked about in the article I posted.

Off topic

don’t care About stories from some LW marxist scum. Live today. Not 200 yrs ago. Face facts. Clean up.

Last edited:
I am talking about today scum.. Clean up your white community boy and stop running your mouth about us.

Historically you do, it’s in your genes and you may recall where has he been found guilty of these frivolous dimwitted Democrat charges essentially pooped out to steal yet another election.
Wrong.

Berkeley.. a bastion of left wing hate and riots. Sounds like full blown bullshit for gullible left wing morons. I don’t think you can handle much more hate mongering, your practically headed for a mental institution/jail time as it is.

Last edited:
Berkeley.. a bastion of left hate and riots. Sounds like full blown bullshit for gullible left wing morons. I don’t think you can handle much more hate mongering, your practically headed for a mental institution/jail time as it is.

You prove every word of it right.

Forum List

Back