Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

]
stalinbook.jpg
Yup. Here's the math:

White Replacement Paranoia + The Commies are Coming x Hysterical Trump media propaganda = Trumpism

Seems to me the great thing is to find out what people think. So many people want others only to think "correct" things ---------- from their skewed perspective. But just finding out what they do think (other than that they think oneself is a @#$%^&*) has value. Name-calling is cheap and easy and has no value at all, sadly.

Sadly, because a lot of people aren't smart enough to have much else to think or say.
Don't blame anyone but yourself for posting stupid lies like, "only Democrats voted in the names of dead people"

With friends like trump you don't need any enemies The lol billionaire that can't help all those he instructed to attack our capital

No it's not, it's simply wanting to keep somebody in power that can get the job done.
Keep them in power at any costs, including going against the rule of law and the Constitution of the United States? Honey, the Constitution of the United States IS the United States. Without it, we will be just another totalitarian regime hanging on to power by mob rule of the moment. It's not like we haven't seen that type of rule in other countries around the world. Pick up a book sometime. I took an oath, and didn't give it up when I retired. So, I really don't give a damn about how you think it should work for your short term goals or political persuasions of the moment against constitutional rule of law. It is that document that has kept us successful and united all this time, not your petty 4-year party politics.

Doubling the federal deficit in his first two years. Matching Obama's $8 trillion of debt in half the time. A far left protectionist trade war which cost Americans billions of dollars. Allowing hundreds of thousands of Americans to die unnecessarily. Corrupting the GOP into a cult of personality which no longer cares about conservatism, family values, balanced budgets, integrity, adultery, thievery, sexual predation. Making love with communist dictators.
That's all commie propaganda, of course.
No. georgephillip's nonsense is commie propaganda. The above is legitimate criticism.

Doubling the federal deficit in his first two years. Matching Obama's $8 trillion of debt in half the time. A far left protectionist trade war which cost Americans billions of dollars. Allowing hundreds of thousands of Americans to die unnecessarily. Corrupting the GOP into a cult of personality which no longer cares about conservatism, family values, balanced budgets, integrity, adultery, thievery, sexual predation. Making love with communist dictators.
No it's not. However we do know that you are a communist.
Awesome. See, I know you know better. So you get to live with your cowardly diversion.

It's the economy....

ummmm....

Latest Economic Report Shows Biden Leaving Trump In His Dust​

By
Gloria Christie
-
November 26, 2021

When it comes to jobs, President Joe Biden leaves Donald Trump in the dust. His weekly jobless claims recently plunged to 199,000. That is the lowest number in more than 50 years, according to The Washington Post. On the other hand, Trump was the first “post–World War II president to see employment fall during his presidency.” The last time that happened was when Herbert Hoover left office in 1933. We are talking in the middle of the Great Depression.

The ex-president rode in on the Obama-Biden team’s longest economic expansion in American history. Then, Trump screwed it all up by mishandling the COVID-19 pandemic.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-26-at-11.46.56-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-11-26-at-12.23.19-PM.png

Latest Economic Report Shows Biden Leaving Trump In His Dust

Forum List

Back