Trump's Small Rally

Biden isn't trying to get any groups. It isn't the 1800s any longer, and candidates don't need to make whistle stop campaign appearances.

Democrats don't worship their politicians the way that Republicans do. You have any trouble getting the 'W is My President' bumper sticker off your car?
Lol, you support an incestuous pedophile as your president. So yes you do worship you political leaders. You sold yourself to the devil for Biden.

He only needs to do it on Election Day, it has been shown those stupid ass rally don't mean Jack.
Really? Even when the people who showed up at the rally turn against Tammany Hall?

I’m sure people in the South Bronx are happy that Illegals are getting free stays in Manhattan Hotels and $40K on their debit cards

It was not the Trump people who claimed the crowd was 100K+ it was the City Marshal's office. Officially the Trump team announced roughly 30K. Certainly a larger crowd than at any Biden rally, and likely larger than anything AOC could conjure up.

Well, we know why the racist and bigots want their orange god back in the WH.
Trump failed miserably at being a racist. Why do you think Blacks and Hispanics are supporting him? Because he is a racist? They did not and will never get that message because it is just another lie from the real racists that are in charge right now.

Congrats on the "large CULT"

When trump actually picks up any NEW VOTERS, let me know.
A Traveling Cult Circus is NOT impressive to non-cult members.
I see how you stomp all over the Bidenistas.

He only needs to do it on Election Day, it has been shown those stupid ass rally don't mean Jack.
And how was that shown?... by cheating in the covid elections?... man do you have a bad time coming in November... the dems will not be able to cheat this time to the extent they were in both 2020 and 2022....

Forum List

Back