I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

The essential facts underlying the question I'm asking are as follows. The jury in the Carroll case found that Trump had committed sexual abuse, which Carroll had accused him of committing. In NY state, only penetration by a penis constitutes rape. But as the judge pointed out, a less technical, more commonplace understanding of rape includes cramming a finger inside a non-consenting person, which was the jury's finding.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must. The only alternative being to acknowledge the jury's finding of sexual abuse for finger cramming in a civil case makes the inveterately lying orange sack of shyte a man who raped a woman.

So, finally, the question I'd like you to think about is.......................

If a woman who is important in your life had a man force his stubby digit inside her, against her will (the jury's finding), would you vote for that man in a presidential election?
Theoretical questions never work.

Also, I'm a Brit looking in on America. Those that seem to condem Trump on sex issues don't seem to have a problem with getting a blow job in the oval office. I know Monica and Clinton was consensual, but it's evaluating morals in general. So it's like, "Our morals don't allow Trump, but they're crap enough to allow Clinton".

And like I said, theoretical questions don't work because you will get a fanciful answer to the fanciful question.

"The woman important in my Life liked it so much, she climbed on top"

"Before the finger was shoved up, she got her gun out and blew his brains out"

"As the fingering was taking place, she carried on working out the Suduko puzzle in the newspaper"

"Hi important woman in my life, how's ya day been". "I got fingered by a billionaire today". "Excellent, think of the compensation"

You could literally come up with over a billion theoretical answers. So a bit of a useless thread, imo.

The essential facts underlying the question I'm asking are as follows. The jury in the Carroll case found that Trump had committed sexual abuse, which Carroll had accused him of committing. In NY state, only penetration by a penis constitutes rape. But as the judge pointed out, a less technical, more commonplace understanding of rape includes cramming a finger inside a non-consenting person, which was the jury's finding.

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must. The only alternative being to acknowledge the jury's finding of sexual abuse for finger cramming in a civil case makes the inveterately lying orange sack of shyte a man who raped a woman.

If a woman who is important in your life had a man force his stubby digit inside her, against her will (the jury's finding), would you vote for that man in a presidential election?
You need to work out intellectually before you challenge anyone. You are sadly lacking in intellect fitness.

I have no idea why you, of all people , would be asking for such a thing.

If a woman in my life were a mental patient with rape fantasies…

He will vote for Biden who has been accused of rape by Tara Read, and a man who had his own daughter write in her diary that her daddy would shower with her. But the media and judicial system has no interest in that since the Left owns both.

The Left did the same to Clarence Thomas and Kav. Once the Left sets their sight on you politically to destroy you, out come the women to scream rape!!!!
Tara Reades accusations were found to be false. Trump was found to be liable. There is a difference. And you wouldnot defend Clarence Thomas if he was black and not working to kill everything that has helped blacks so no one GAF about your whining about what happened to that Uncle Tom.

The verdict was no rape period.
Only a matter of legal semantics.
He raped her with his fingers but because of the way NY law reads we technically call it sexual assault even though everybody knows that rape is just one form of sexual assault.
The judge is just another Trump Hater like you.
I doubt this judge actually cares one way or another about Trump, but even if he was a Trump hater what difference would that make?
What exactly are you trying to say here anyway?
That only Trump loving judges should be allowed to rule on his cases so he would always get rulings in his favor? How would that be justice?

With zero evidence. no DNA, no witnesses, nothing but the word of a lunatic with a political and financial agenda.
Fake new.
He did it. He's liable. Guilty too....but we're not allowed to say that. The TWS woke police will scream bloody murder about that other minor technicality that in civil cases they don't determine "guilt" but only liability.
Again, so what. A minor technicality.
He's still guilty.

Forum List

Back